Conservative "'"comedy"""

>conservative "'"comedy"""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2okLFw9TIEI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what do you even call that haristyle?

I CAN'T AFFORD

The Funny Dude haircut. Uhhhh david duke? LOL

Why is this irrelevant hack posted daily? Aside from him getting fired for being a holocaust denier or whatever the case was, he was just yet another LOLSORANDUM adult swim anti-comedy asshole. That shit is cancer and it's fans are horrendous idiots that just type "jokes" in all caps that aren't funny or meaningful. These shows definitely have their moments but for the most part it's literal nonsense. Everyone who watches that shit pretends to "get it" when there's nothing to even get. Just so they can feel alternative.

ive always wondered what he keeps those needles for

he probably has diabetes

Crying libcuck bitch for 8 years general?

Let's get this ball rollin. Donald Trump is president and Hillary ain't. Who mad?

what's your point?
sammuel al-haid is funny

>that facial hair

Wow

JUST GIVE HIM ONE MORE YEAR
THAT'S ALL I ASK

>comedy
>he doesn't get it

I feel bad for ya son.

""""crying like a little bitch for 8 years"""" because """Hillary isn't president and Trump is"""

Reincarnation maybe

pretty funny how the one statistic that should really only matter in that picture is left out. It's democracy right? Shouldn't it be about the amount of votes from all the people in America?

Coming from Europe this system of yours is so fucking backwards to me. I also bet that if Hillary had won with a bigger electoral vote but less actual votes than Trump you guys would have probably bitched and moaned for 8 years.

Que the rapefugee comments, and deflecting of all of the above.

>votes gotten
>hillary has more

So are we going to post the exact same things as the last thread or do something new?

youtube.com/watch?v=2okLFw9TIEI

Post a better leftist comedian. Protip: you can't.

>Shouldn't it be about the amount of votes from all the people in America?
No because if it was decided based on popular vote then there would be people voting who otherwise wouldn't have, so the only way to make the popular vote actually indicative of anything is to hold one.

WE"VE GOTTA GET DOWN TO THE GULCH

>>Shouldn't it be about the amount of votes from all the people in America?
>No
and you call this democracy?

it's not.

I call what you're doing right now crying like a little bitch powerless. Gonna do it some more honey? 8 long years.

Okay, so then how are you guys okay with this?

>1 ruble has been deposited into your account, nikolai

why wouldn't they be?

I actually like MDE and I'm a right winger, but there's nothing really conservative in their skits. Sure Sam's rants can be kind of "conservative" but otherwise? They just made fun of hipsters a lot but they also shit on all kinds of other people