JSA Storytime: JLI

Good evening owls of Sup Forums,

yes, we're doing this

Other urls found in this thread:

community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?81569-Black-Cat-Wearing-The-Venom-Symbiote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GA really got lucky with art

FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKING FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!

lol, hi fag!user

Hello Storyteller.

>James Bond parody with Batman
.... Yeah, sure. Why not.

>has two sexy girls on him
>faggot
You know what a faggot is, son?

LOL
O
L

Hi OP. My LCS had a sale on used trades today so I got myself a nice set of Mage I trades. This is totally your fault.

how are you owls tonight

>Marvel Nower Venom book is gonna have a new host
>ASM 16 variant shows Black Cat wearing the symbiote

So should the variant be true and Black Cat becomes the new host, would that be better or worse than her current status quo?
community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?81569-Black-Cat-Wearing-The-Venom-Symbiote

Damn, user. Back at it again with the faggot posts.

Same people involved, so worse.

better

That's one boring Venom look.

so close to just curling up and going to bed :3

She has to have her titties out or else people can't fap to her

I'll find it hilarious if her venom suit shows off cleavage.

>How are you owls tonight?
Fine. My hand has been pulsing in pain practically all day, but stopped like an hour ago. I'm honestly not sure what the hell that's about, but whatever.

Also read yesterday's thread, and holy shit, were you lot chatty last night. So that was amusing.

I was going to go outside for an evening round of Pokemon GO then a massive thunderstorm decided to roll up into my area.

I like that the preview ends at the perfect place

Good day?

Stop masturbating so much.

long and on my feet

>not catching a pikachu in a lightning storm
get fucked trainer scrub

i bet you'll cowards don't even sneak into power plants

Ever since this one time on Korbal....

They were willing to get weird with her in that Web of Shadows game.

>Lord Manga
Allow me to express my slight disappointment that none of you pointed this out last night. Really guys? Come on.

Never. Also, it was my right hand that hurt for no apparent reason, so that's not the issue.

can't stop giggling at the Bardaface

We got distracted by unironic race discussion.

ill as shit. feel like I'm gonna wake up in a crypt. how're you?

Bea, you horndog

Zirch was pretty entertaining on twitter last night

I thoroughly regret making a thread about that drama. Jesus, people.

tired but hopefully tired in a way that means I won't be so achy like I have been

At least there's some sane people in Sup Forums who see Cho for the bitchy attention whore piece of shit he is.

Race AND queer discussion. Which, to be fair, was utterly fascinating if only because there was no shitposting.

Am I out of line in pointing out that because she's being drawn by Giffen, Barda has some serious DSL going on in this book?

0/10

I mean whenever something is big news Sup Forums is usually at least as terrible as everywhere else, often more. And this one plays into the whole SJW pick-a-side shit too.

You're gonna suck Mega-Rod user.

it's Maguire, Giffen did breakdowns

0/10 what, you fucking moron? I'm dead serious. Rucka's a piece of shit but so is Cho and everyone who rallies behind him.

Everyone saw Max Lord destroying everything coming, right? I mean the readers had to know he was a bad guy by this point.

I'd be pretty happy if Zircher got kicked upstairs sometime, tho I'd miss the art.

No, Max being super evil was out of nowhere.

I don't think it's attention whoring to correct Rich when he notices in the latest solicitations that you've been moved to Trinity despite saying you were going to do 24 covers of Wonder Woman and will write an article assigning blame on the wrong people. He was also right to move.

fuck!

I'm dying

I was hoping for more of a Witchblade type look with Felicia. A guy can dream.

>missing Poserrific art
You have no taste.

*this* is Poserrific

since I love you guys I'll try to stay awake for another one

>Queen Bee
So that's... about five-six evil waifus now.

>"minor" accident
Uh huh.

this has been on my horror list of deaths ever since chapter 2 of the meek.

this guy is a nerd

So reading the Janus Directive trade, man those non-Ostrander issues....

And DC is killing it with the design of these trades, newsprint style paper, big chucks of issues (even tho crossover means less Squad in the book). I love them

i'm also very tempted to get some Squad action figures if the movie isn't shit

not muh :(

Ugh, this Nathaniel...

I want the movie to do gangbusters so they get to write Ostrander a big fat royalty check and that means he gets to pay Mandrake and Duursema to draw whatever the fuck they dream up.

>L-Ron

This is muh Captain Atom

The royalties will be arcane, right? He should at least get something for Waller.

Dixon did very well off FOR YOU, so I expect him to do well off Waller.

Booster is deffo checking out dat ass

Based Legion tech saves the day.

And wow, Storyteller, you must be tired. Shirtless Booster and Beetle, and not a single peep out of you.

i feel like he confirmed something in an interview, maybe wordballoon

3x4 hoot hoot

I am exhausted

christ, what an asshole

well, shit

It's crappy to think that all the great stuff on some of these characters produces no reward. Like fucking Deadshot, he won't get shit.

>POUNDED IN THE BUTTS OUT OF BIALYA

Feeling some Erdogan sigil magic here. Use your powers for good, OP.

all my sigil magic is focused on making the Thunderbolts not suck and getting the shit beaten out of Bucky, I promise

I think Nate is sassy enough to deal with Batsy.

Missed opportunity to fling Nate into the future here IMO.

dammit JMD

New Thunderbolts has been thoroughly meh. The unforgivable lack of characterization is what kills it for me. Everyone has become one-note and bland. Fixer's been reduced to all ego all the time, Karla hasn't worked any angles(and isn't bullying Bucky), and Abe and Erik just kind of exist.

And even then, nothing as really happened so far. Nothing of consequence anyway. And no, the Inhumans getting needlessly pissed off at the T-Bolts for destroying those pods doesn't count, because that had no logical reason to happen. And I've seen Inhumans fans bitching about Crystal being way out of character for ordering this attack, so there's that too.

Why do Giffen and DeMatteis love puns and one-liners so much?

The latest inhumans CW2 thing had their entire society join together with the goal of ruining Tony Stark's life. Like, they released his sex tapes.

>boob tube

how can he have read all those previous issues and be putting such blandness on the page

How would that ruin Tony's life

Why haven't we gassed those cunts yet?