How does it feel knowing that the United States was, is, and always will be better than your shit country, Sup Forums?

How does it feel knowing that the United States was, is, and always will be better than your shit country, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.bbc.com/sport/olympics/rio-2016/medals/countries/japan#japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Feels bad man, I had money on China winning the most medals.

>60% white
lmao

>was

Apologize.

Now.

>b-but muh per capita

>Canada 26
>United States 37
Nice try, leaf

Kid please

Gold is the only thing that counts unless there's a tie, loser

For now you may lead in Gold but we all know you don't have a shot in the long run

WE WUZ OLYMPIANZ AND SHIIEET

t. 60% white

>Hungary
>2 gold
How

Thanks for the laugh mate

How the fuck, honestly

Nigger let's not even go there

yeah but who won the war bitch

thats right AMERICA BITCH FUCK YEAH

>yeah but who won the war bitch

Russia

Population of Australia :23 million
3 gold

Population of USA: 1.2 billion
3 gold

Kek
Australia has over a 84000:1 gold ratio over the USA
Are they even trying?

Who gave Russia the need supplies and money when they had their backs against the wall? That's right AMERICA

The real chart.

Kikes won the war then,bc all your production was owned by kikes.

Already? I haven't watched a single competition, yet. I barely watched the opening ceremony. Shame.

>Whe burgers are loosing: "AHAHAHA LMAO WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THESE GAMES ANYWAY. FUCK OFF SUBHUMAN SCUM. MURICA IS GREAT ANYWAY"
>When burgers are winning: "How does it feel knowing that the United States was, is, and always will be better than your shit country, Sup Forums?"

Most of America are overweight landwhales.

To say these few athletes are accurate representations of the ability of your country is gas-chamber-worthy stupidity.

THE ONLY OLYMPICS THAT MATTER ARE THE WINTER OLYMPICS

>the consensus of one anonymous person represents an entire country

>hurr, gun manufacturers who made the guns used in WW2 won the war!

Fucking Amerifats

Stay irrelevant, Romania

We made your guns too, faggot. Stay mad on your shit tier island, yellow teeth

>that goalpost shift

Feels good to be the best.
Fuck Europoors and Ahmed infested trash.

while I disagree with your statement, the fact that a country with the population of 5 million can defeat countries with hundreds of millions is absolutely amazing.
Props Norskbro.

>1.2 billion

here's your (you)

You must not watch swimming, huh?

You imported so little your contribution shouldn't count. Arkhangelsk docks were full of British supplies, in proportion, that were free of charge, Mr. MURRICA-FUCK-YEAH.

How's that 500 kb internet?

>be British
>live on tiny island separated from the fascist hordes by a tiny channel
>be constantly bombed
>somehow, survive against all odds, produce tanks and ship them to the SU, produce planes and forge a fighter ace reputation for years to come, and make the biggest push in Omaha, while being "not the greatest country"
Amerifats are delusional, honestly.

Top kek

Muricans use dope, that anti-doping medics cannot find easy. Mr Murica

Literally only survived because of American supplies and funding. Also because of American intervention after pearl harbor... lay off the vodka, Vladimir

Look, if your argument comes down to "le Russia is backwards", forgetting that Russia as a successor is 25 years old and is in slow rebuilding mode, you really don't have an argument, not against winning one of the biggest land wars in history.

Also, your retarded nation has many negro athletes. So it doesn't count, it looks more like an african olympic team.

Forgetting about legendary Russian tenacity and partisans won the war, Cleetus. We literally modernized in ten years, then had to fight the nazis and Finnish raiders, evacuate factories from Belarus and Ukraine and get them to the Urals. Our generals may have been incompetent for first few years, but you never really had to fight, being thousands of miles away from Europe and having trouble keeping Japs off the west coast. Your contributions were big because you held neutrality throughout the war and then decided to intervene at the last minute and claim all credit for winning.

Nice try, Bulgaritard.. but there isn't an African nation anywhere near a top spot.. In other words: what you said made no sense

>"Legendary Russian tenacity"
Top fucking kek
>"having trouble keeping the japs off the west coast"
Really is that why we had a non stop island hop all the way to japan?
>"intervene at the last minute and take all the credit for winning"
Is there a better way to win a war?
Checkmate, Ivan

>"Legendary Russian tenacity"
You mean using men as meat shields for your tanks?

Look, I know that American education is a bit on the limp side, and you remember 1812 as the year you had to fend off Canada, but throughout history we were besieged by Poles, Germans, Swedes, the fucking Chinese had a war with us, England tried to chew off Crimea, and we are still alive and rebuilding. Your country never had to suffer all-encompassing and devastating wars, you just had to fight Mexico and the natives.

There also isn't any african nation with the amount of funding and cultivation for athletes and sports like the usa has.

But the USA consists almost entirely of immigrants from other countries it is just an extension of the United Kingdom.

Hmmm, sounds just like Canada.

But the US can't do shit without their nigga athletes. Cum skin burgers can only win medals in swimming.

You should go play WarThunder, Ivan, I hear that game's rife with revisionist bias on your side.

This.

Almost every single one of the medalists so far who have won are White. You're fucking retarded.

Google their names and see their pictures just to see how dumb you are.

>Winter Olympics
Is it winter right now? No.
Also
>country that has snow at least 8 months out of the year
You had better win most of the gold, otherwise you should start thinking about not competing at all.

That's because the games just started my 60% white friend

Your great great grandfather genghis khan would be so proud, Ivan

>b-but negros win everything for da burgers!
>muh secret doping!
>b-but the olympics aren't over yet!

These threads are the best, I get to see so many excuses.

HOW CAN SUBHUMANS POSSIBLY COMPETE?

By the end of the Olympics it's true

More importantly has evil Japan got a medal yet? I wish I saved the screen cap of how this was Bangladesh's best shot at a medal

We'll see, I'll bet you a meme.

Feels good to be better at everything. Just waking up everyday and being happy you weren't born in Bosnia. They'll never understand how amazing this country is.

Cause no one but us care about Skiing.

1 Gold and 6 Bronze medals. See all the countries here: m.bbc.com/sport/olympics/rio-2016/medals/countries/japan#japan

>more bronze than gold
how does it feel

Pretty good knowing it's one more medal Australia didn't win

this
it's not like the aussies are participating in fewer events

>yeah but who won the war bitch
(((globalists)))