Has anyone else seen this? This has to be some hardcore disinfo shilling. I can't believe this was posted on yahoo...

Has anyone else seen this? This has to be some hardcore disinfo shilling. I can't believe this was posted on yahoo. The link leads to a 404.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com
charlotteobserver.com/opinion/op-ed/article94019107.html
charlotteobserver.com/opinion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did yahoo really do this?? Wtff

Absolutely it was on their front page. The article doesn't seem to exist. Fucking insane. I have never seen anything like it.

I logged in this evening and it was right there.

I refreshed the page and like Hillary's emails the article is gone. Did anyone see the actual article on the Charlotte?

Shameless self bumb

It's a seed article to get Clinton Supporters hyped. Confirmation bias means they will spread that info around without fact checking it. I'm really glad you got it saved, because this shit is rare. This is RARE, gnuine psy-op material; I'm very proud of you for grabbing it in time and sharing it. CTR goes to bed at night, this is the best time to post this. Only leafs shill at night. You did a good job.

it's still on yahoo.com

Are you retarded, or is this some fourth-degree self-troll gambit? The link exists if you just change the article number to the link style we should all know the CO uses, by this point.
charlotteobserver.com/opinion/op-ed/article94019107.html

i literally just went to yahoo and saw this. 1 minute later it's down wtff

wat

My question, and I know I'm gonna have to reset my router again, but...

Is it time to dust off the ol' Ion Cannons? If we take down cnn.com, yahoo.com and whoever the fuck else is blatantly pulling this bullshit, wouldn't it be a gigantic blow to their propaganda machine? Especially if we do it at key times.

I've been wondering why nobody else has brought this option up before. We probably number great enough here to cause serious disruption to any website/service we would target.

it would take a dedicated botnet, not a bunch of neets to take down cnn.

not to mention cloudflare makes the ion cannon useless.

This is what I was worried about. There is active protection against DDoS? Let's talk quick before I get banned

We definitely have the numbers to do it. Back around 2010 we took down Master Card servers, and there were only ~120 people in the irc chats at any given time

Yahoo is like the third most visited site on the net. How can 20 Aspergers possibly take it down by hitting refresh over and over?

charlotteobserver.com/opinion/
What even is this site. It's all shit

It is possible, and at the very least we could make it slow as fuck for anybody trying to visit. I don't remember which sites were taken down in the Sup Forums glory days but massive websites went down almost immediately when we switched on our cannons.

yahoo is full of this type of shit every day
they are a complete joke in every way

We probably need to combine with Sup Forums to get any website down especially cnn and yahoo

No. At least, not right now. No. This is a bad idea.

Because, it would be used as "Russian hackers are helping Trump and rigging the election and they're even attacking the media!!!11!!"

Or it would be used as "More violence from Trump supporters!!11!"

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they used this as a false flag.

SWIM who may be of services.
have you guys considered buying a "stress testing service" like vdos or inboot.me?

I think you're wrong, and not only wrong but retarded. I'm probably one of the only people ITT that was around when Sup Forums was appearing on the news, and if anything a good chunk of the media sided with user. There will be no backlash because the idiots that are susceptible to those kinds of articles won't remember any of it November. If Hillary wants to play dirty, and specifically if she wants to attack Sup Forums, I say we fight back.

Let the decision fall on the rest of Anonymous. Do we attack, or do we stay the victim?

well, there's an Email attached to the end of the article. Hrm.

Thank you.

The media is really desperate right now

ITS UP

Media coverage for this election is so absurdly biased that they'd rather publish BLATANTLY FALSE Onion-tier articles instead of reporting on any of Hillary's crimes.

It's becoming quite obvious they are. My guess being that Trump must have such a tremendous lead if theyre pulling this kind of shit early in the General Election

this is the scummiest shit ever, they cant get away with this

>Sup Forums gets trolled by an elderly man at the Charlotte Observer

The link works. Its just an opinion/editorial piece. All bullshit. Dunno why Yahoo p[ut it up but they are probably anti-Trump the same as Jewgle.

It's a mistake. Do you honestly believe that the mass media would side with Sup Forums against Hillary? Against the mass media themselves?

We've got way less cred than Wikileaks and look what they're saying about the DNC leaks.

Your enthusiasm makes me think your suggestion is entrapment, except that you seem too informed about LOIC and exploding vans to be CTR...

So you admit the "Jewish Holocaust" never happened.

It doesn't matter, and you missed one of my biggest points. The retards that will read those articles are not likely to remember any of it on election day.

Right now I'm gonna have to say we shouldn't bother taking down any websites. The time will come, however. We need to find the safe version of LOIC, the one that the government didn't fuck with.

has yahoo even had a single article about hillary and the email leaks? there have been multiple anti-trump article up on the front page every single day.

Retards will be voting for Hillary anyway. It's the people with a little bit more intelligence and who are undecided that you would want to sway. They could be persuaded, but not by an attack on mass media. Memetic warfare and buzz about new leaks could do sway them.

And if it doesn't matter what the retards are exposed to, then what benefit would taking down a few media sites give?

It would just be virtue signalling except to the alt-right.

>charlotteobserver.com/opinion/op-ed/article94019107.html

>.com/opinion/op-ed
>op-ed

lol dusting off your loic

you faggots are incorrigible

Most of those people got v& m8, loic was compromised from the start