Can someone give me a run down on this because I can barely remember it and not sure if I want to watch it again; I...

Can someone give me a run down on this because I can barely remember it and not sure if I want to watch it again; I remember being underwhelmed and thinking it just picked chunks of films from the 80's to emulate.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/2lag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you were underwhelmed why do you even care

This pretty face is all you need to remember

You want to watch it again because it was comy.

That's not Finn Wolfhard...?

It will be remembered as the launchpad for the greatest actor of the modern era.

Nice thumbnail

I like things set in small American towns as I live in a major city

>Hey can anyone give me a recap of a show I didn't like and thought it was boring an unoriginal?

sure thing buddy just give me a second

B-Ben Affleck? Was he in this?

The monster was a product of Eleven's mind IIRC

Cute finn

Your right, it's even better

You should definitely rewatch it; it has Finn in it

Holy shit, this kid has such a punchable face, you can just tell she's a major bitch everyone who secretly hates

>that scrawny kid in the center trying to look epic
I can already tell this is not worth watching.

Your insecurities are showing. Nice projection

At the onset, it's an amalgamation of legible 80s tropes told across multiple generations caught up in the same mess of events.
As the show progresses, those same tropes are played with and manipulated to some interesting ends. It's a little try hard with the millennial bs, but a good series nonetheless.

I'm looking forward to his directional debut music video, it should be dropped in a few days

>Reddit Bobby Brown
Pass

And life just got better

I only hope the viner fag won't be in it, I can't stomach the guy

I've been keeping up with the production. Looks kino. I just wish I had some way of knowing what this shirt smells like though.

this show was alright but nothing spectacular

should get a better haircut

wtf is up with this face

I've heard some rumours that it smells like summer breeze and dreams coming true but maybe someone could confirm it

I wish it were so, but I can't help but thinking that whoever is in possession of that shirt is an enormous asshole who, for reasons unbeknownst to myself, would not tell us what it smells like. Sounds silly, and of course I have no way of verifying that that would be the case...But I have this F E E L I N G

Man, I miss the times when Finnposters stood united. Keeping Finn-secrets from your fellow brothers and sisters in Finn... That's just wrong.

I can only say I hope one day we will find first-hand how Finn's shirt smells like.

He smells like lavender, it's known

Do you think he scratches his chest when he's nervous?

No he hires slave to scratch it for him

Where do I apply?

Job centre

If you were underwhelmed the first time, nothing has changed with the show.
Watch Stand By Me.
I like things set in small American towns

post the webm of millie
you know the one...

Yeah but I can't really remember it and why specifically I felt under whelmed
I've never seen photos from that shoot just that one webm

streamable.com/2lag

Finn is top qt