youtube.com/watch?v=N-6GPUtuPk8
youtu.be/5p_vv8cdZTk
youtube.com/watch?v=2WhhS2maFEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was harry /ourguy/?

>not Hermione

I can't fap to this

Best most comfy film series

>Hermione will never turn you into a shoe insole and use you as one.

>Ron's greatest fear was getting cucked by Harry
This movie was woke

You want to live in her foot sweat?

A polymorph spell? That's one minor detail in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>Ayn Rand in God Tier
autosabotaged bait

>One hundred years of solitude is low tier

Ah I see you're a retard.

I think this pasta needs a reboot.

>Rita Skeeter will never transfigure you into a dildo and use you to pleasure herself

>Luna will never snuggle up with you while she teaches you all about nargles

Dh part 1 is pure kino

> It's a Ron casts a bimbo spell on Hermione and Harry and Ron spit-roast her while high-fiveing episode.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEdpwWND29I

why didn't they use polyjuice for fun and profit

"You're nothing but a cuck, Ron. You could have pulled my pants down and made me your bitch...but because you;re a little beta cuck, you hover-hand and fumble like a little boy!"

>It's a Hermione casts a bimbo spell on Ron and then fucks him with her magical futa cock episode

Stop being dependent

>you're literally the most famous wizard in the universe and save the world every school year
>the hot as fuck blonde you hang out with falls for your dopey ginger sidekick instead

only a woman could have written this shit

Welcome to Sup Forums, lads. Is this your first time posting in Sup Forums?

what did Harry mean by this?

>you will never trick Luna into letting you "inject" her with "ectoplasm" to get the nargles out of her pusy

if it's any consolation she apparently regrets it

>it's another Harry and Ron walk in on Neville suffocating Trevor with his pubescent 4-incher episode
This is like the fifth one this season, fuck

>not being completely honest with her about what you want to do and seeing what perverted acts that imagination can come up with
Imagine it, Luna's general level of insanity + magic, it would be the most surreal sexual experiance you'd ever have

>it's a harry marries a coalburner series finale episode

sad me is sad

This was revolting. Did this happen in the book as well?

she only burned coal to make Harry jealous, she knows that Harry hates non-whites with a burning passion and would do anything to rescue a white woman from the negro's clutches, even marry her

Funny thing is, considering how degenerate the fandom is, most of these situations probably already happened in some random fanfic.

yep

kek

Frankly I was expecting her to at least try to snog Harry at one point.

DH1 was garbage along with Goblet and DH2

In the books there's even more sexual tension between her and harry than in the film

fanfiction.net/book/Harry-Potter/?&srt=1&r=4
All right lads, find me ;

easy mode : a Hermione cuckolds Ron fic
>a Ginny cucks Harry with Dean Thomas during their marriage fic
>A Luna gets tricked into putting out to stop nargles or other fictional creatures

>turns Harry into a buttplug and goes about her day

Fuck, I might actually read them now.

Do you think Peter Perigrew ever saw Ron fapping? maybe he spied on Ginny/Mrs. Weasly?

He used to spy on Mrs, Weasly taking a shit

archiveofourown.org/works/8511715
Lol

take a shot every time a character "stretches his/her legs"

>After not getting onto the Gryffindor team, Cormac Mclaggen brainwashed our hero to become his wife.

>it's a hermione uses polyjuice potion to turn harry into voldemort to fuck with him episode

nice meme

you'll take like 2 shots in the whole series

Voldemort has no hair to put in the potion

What the fuck is this? Potterfags need to be gassed.

Some one post the video for the shitty Voldermort vision where he shouts "DEH".

strawpoll.me/13342117
strawpoll.me/13342117
strawpoll.me/13342117

>oh blimey! I've put down a real clogger 'ere and I'm out of the ol' bum parchment. Oi ,if it isn't Ronald's rat, well it'll 'aft to do.

just search "voldemort deh" so we can continue to be lazy

youtube.com/watch?v=pDyXZuvMaFc

>Being poor in a world of magic
>can repair anything with magic but not make your clothes look clean

????

Jesus, he was fucking atrocious.

youtube.com/watch?v=N-6GPUtuPk8

>it's a Ron asks Hermione why she keeps asking him to wear a blonde wig and call her a mudblood during sex

>no context

1:10
youtu.be/5p_vv8cdZTk

reminder people in this thread are thinking it's not the dullest franchise but a comfy franchise

I bet they enjoy marvel flicks

sometimes I make harry potter threads just to post this pasta in them.

I wonder what the actors felt like doing this. I wonder how many takes they had to do.

>AVAAAAAUUUUDDDEEEEEUUUUHHH KADAVERAAAAAH

Kek

toenails, skinflakes, smegma anything will work with polyjuice potion

he was having fun while acting in the DULLEST FRANCHISE

HP movies albeit disjointed with different directors, casting etc. are infinitely better than Disney Marvel capeshit

Reminder that Ayn Rand died as a welfare leech

These people arent actually people

this is one of my favorite pasta only because of how the beginning changes depending on the topic of the thread.

>it's a Hermoine finds out she's pregnant but doesn't know who the father is episode

No it wasn't anything like those two chump go back to letterboxd its pure kino and none are garbage.

Considering I don't remember anything like that nope you're a bookfag who is wrong

Reminder this kid hates harry potter so much and false flags against it everyday of his life. This is his last ditch effort and he might kill himself. Since the dullest shitpost is failing him

The films aren't only comfy they are indeed kino

>it's a harry and hermoine use a polyjuice potion to turn themselves into each other and have sweet gender swapped sex

I've roleplayed that before, should have stretched my boypussy first though

I don't know why they don't have a TV show that takes place in the HP universe.

That April fools video that had one about the Aurors could actually be great if done well.

youtube.com/watch?v=2WhhS2maFEs

Nothing to see here.

>you will never convince qt Luna to discover all aspects of carnal teen desires

Same

Imagine knowing Emma Watson since she was a kid, you see her grow before your very eyes, and she matures into a full grown woman. A modern woman, tough as nails, who is in charge of her sexuality. She loves sex because sex is fun and she isn't afraid to say it out loud. Yeah, imagine that for a while.

Look at the samefag pol autist go

Agreed

Pure kino
2EE 3 6 7
Kino
1EE 5
Flickkino
4 8

>it's a harry is shorter than hermione and they constantly place him slightly closer to the camera and at an angle to make him seem as tall or taller episode

she was forced to pay into that system. she should have used it.

I think the
>"No!"
is my favorite part, personally