Cheers

Just started re-watching Cheers. Only a few episodes in, but damnit if this show isn't the comfiest thing ever. What a fantastic show. Any other fans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQpL5ZLQHyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm with you user. Marathoned it a year ago.

I got to season 9 and couldn't watch it anymore. The last episode was when Rebecca tries to break Robin Colecart (sp) out of prison. It just got so awful without Diane. Rebecca is GARBAGE.

NORM!

True comfy kino. I forgot how good Ted Dansen was

Truth. I really do not like Rebecca on this show. I have a massive crush on Diane though.

'ello all.

I remember loving it but it was so long ago I have no memory of whether it would stand up for me now.

Norman.

Give it a try homie. It holds up for me.

Lads.....

Muh waifu. I wanna suck on those perky little tits so badly.

The severe lack of bras on the show was just great.

truly the best brewfu

M.A.S.H. is pretty damn comfy also

Can't argue with that. MASH holds up extremely well considering its age.

>went back after Frasier expecting it to not be as good
>great show

I hope some of our sitcoms can hold up like this

doogy houser is pretty comfy also.

truth

One of my favorites. I like the first season the best. I watched the entire show a few years ago, and still watch some episodes on Netflix when I just want to relax. The very last episode of the series made me tear up with joy and sadness, because I can totally relate to how Sam ends up. There are some weak episodes here and there, but the way they tied up Sam Malone's story arc was beautiful.

I remember as a kid rifling through all my dad's VHS tapes of stuff he taped off TV and him having a dedicated one to "Cheers Finale" and I found myself just ignoring that one constantly because that was just that dumb show my parents watched and not Aliens/Robocop/Terminator(why did they keep burying those at the bottom of the box)

What's up, Mr. Petersen?

Watched it all again a few years ago. Indisputably the best sitcom.

My first time was about a year ago, loved it.

That's an specific childhood memory. Did you ever watch it, as a kid?

No I just remember getting annoyed that the tape was constantly in my way when I was looking for something to watch. He taped hundreds of things off TV yet I just watched the same bullshit over and over.

I bet Diane was an absolute freak in bed. I love her legs too. I wanna lick them, fuck them, and cum all over her beautiful, shapely legs.

She was really cute.

wew lad thats an 80sfu

Fuckin' adorable.

Yup, those legs. I wanna fuck and cum on them so badly.

I would ravage her in my kitchen.

I watched two episodes. I didn't give about the charters, or what they were doing, and found the jokes completely flat. The last point is incontestable. If you found this show funny, you must be some kind of retard.

had the same experience with that 70s show

it aged pretty damn well

k

Why even bother to try and bait this hard?

It wasn't bait. I 100% believe. There's nothing clever about this series, so it's like watching Friends, but the people are less attractive, so I don't get the appeal.

i never got the appeal of friends, never laughed once

>top tier intro theme? Top tier intro theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=lQpL5ZLQHyw

And you shouldn't, because it's not funny, but at least they're attractive. This isn't the case with Cheers.

M'k chief.

This.

Top tier for sure.

Evening gentlemen.

What would you say to a beer, Norm?

Norman.

Cheers isn't funny, it's miserable and depressing. There's no joy or comedy to be found here.

Same thing I say to my wife.
Shut up and get in me.

What's a nice beer like you doing in a guy like me?

Just thinking about this show makes me wanna grab a few cold ones and start a marathon.

Did that last night. It was a super comfy night.

Who do you think has the biggest weiner on the show?

Name a more beta character than Cliff Clavin.

How's life in the fast lane Mr. Peterson?

Frasier was better.

If he's beta, how'd he get that qt thicc mailgirl?

Ted Danson.

woody harrelson best role

Idk man, I bet coach was packing a gigantic italian salami.