Are you frightened for the future?

Does it seem the world gets worse every day?

Does tomorrow bother you?

Can we do anything to make it better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Does it seem the world gets worse every day?

Not really family. Brexit, Trump on his way to the WH, happenings in Europe. Things are goin bretty gud

Huh

Nice number

Your numbers are nice, too.

Your numbers are nice, too.

No, Mr. Burger.
Hope has died and there is not a single soul left worth saving.

That's beyond hivemind, that's just downright fucking creepy

And with the nearly identical thread going on right now, too. Smells like shilling

Not identical at all. My keyboard isn't Swedish like the other one.

That's how the shills operate.

OP's keyboard isn't Swedish like te other thread.

The night is always darkest before dawn. People are waking up like crazy right now. Free speech is becoming sexy again. A strong man is on his way into the whitehouse. Blanket acceptance of minorities is being revoked more every day. The idea, that those who want to join us must assimilate and actually join us, is freely floating around.

Two months ago i was ready to go innawoods. I have actual hope right now.

Only thing that bothers me is that i have no guns. Have to rob the police, when shit goes down

Gotta applaud you gents, most people don't Sup Forums with friends. Having fun with this?

I do not understand.

I don't understand.

Or make your own. It is actually ridiculously easy.

If you believe in science over religion, you must know the truth - Study quantum physics and you will know the truth = you are "your god", god is an adjective noun, not a proper noun.

so as it is after we knew good and evil, we were of him: "And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."
-Genesis 3:22

You are god.
But so are many other people, such as the elite, and they abuse your power over your consciousness of this.

What you want comes true, but you are also entangled with the world, so it is hard to manifest anything, which is why "manifestation" takes form in peoples mind as "magnetism", (See Oprah's book for a common example ("the secret")) you can still megnetise things you want by chanting their names and demanding it from yourself (if you ask a god you start entangling with them, and although they may help you, if they do, they become more real).

blash blah I can't be bothered explaining it more just believe in yourself and do good.

No I'm not frightened.

Yes it does get worse every day

In the most minuscule of ways it excites me

No
The final solution requires mass genocide, the people capable of doing this will never be given the tools and sanction to eliminate 2 billion cunts off the planet.

we have lost
and the powers that be keep speeding it up

So you have no fear?

So you don't fear the future?

ill be fine

>what is friend posting

fucking newfags

We could, but we won't because humans are inherently selfish assholes, which is why the world gets shittier every day.
>DON'T BE AFRAID, EVER. IT'S JUST A RIDE.

>Thinking anyone on Sup Forums has friends.

>anyone on Sup Forums having friends

I'm terrified, perhaps so much so that I can not process it.
but I want to protect the things I love.
I'll tell you what I do when I'm in grave danger: I think about what I love, and I love it so much I want to protect it, and it shrouds the fear and bolsters my mind against it.
I know I have to work to protect the things I love as they are weak, so I have the right (in my own eyes, I don't care about the law) to protect myself.

Every time I think about spending cash, what I should do, should I eat healthily, should hav a sugary drink, I think about what I want and love, and the decision is made for me by logic.

start doing heroin, move to Canada, make this your theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8

Fuck the future, I want no part of it.

If they take the election from trump it's over, no other way around it.

are these boobs for ants?

Not a bad idea.

Not a bad idea.

For there to be light, there must be dark.
For there to be progress, there must be regression.
For there to be good, there must be evil.

All we can do is minimize the bad, perhaps even make it into a plateau rather than a descent, and seek to make the world just a little bit net better over time.

What is this sorcery

>Hurr durr I can post from my phone and computer at the same time.

For sspoons, there must be forks.

For sppoons, there must be forks.

I don't carry a phone.

I don't carry a phone.

It's nothing

wouldn't you like to be free?

Humans are actually hardwired to assist others. Your brain is constantly doing an analysis of what you do, and if the reward outweighs the risk (being monetary, psychologically, etc.) you are much more inclined to do something. We as a species recognise the benefits of helping others to the point where we find satisfaction in and feel rewarded whilst helping others because we understand that the person we help has a raised chance of returning the favour.

Second guy posted four minutes after the first guy.