If you could be any living celebrity who would you be?

If you could be any living celebrity who would you be?

I would be Logan Paul. He lives such a good life. There's always something happening, a trip, an adventure. It really puts into perspective how sad and boring my own life is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off logan

Not him.

White people...

youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA

then you're literally the worst agent ever, getting watercooler talk on a chinese origami site

I suggest you watch the game theorist video on this whole thing. He makes some very good points about how the Vine celebrities are taking over YouTube and how the (((Disney))) crowd have been making millions by creating fake drama.

PROTIP: Everyone who replied to that video are probably in on the whole scheme and making money off idiots like you and yes that includes pewdiepie

probably Tom Cruise, always having servants do what you want cause muh religion says so

But he has no friends user.

>making millions by creating fake drama.
Its kinda funny that 'pretending to be retarded' is now a legit marketing scheme

I would be a marketer shilling stupid shit on an imageboard. Truly the life of kings!

It's been for some time. That's what reality shows are all about, except they cost a lot of money to make. YouTube drama can literally be created with a phone camera and autotune.

I dont have any friends now...

I had never watched this until the end.
At 2:25 the two Spanish kids literally beg Donald Trump for a visa!

Classic Logan.

Ricegum str8 killed that fool.

>Drama sells especially contrived drama that is fake as fuck that teens wouldn't know was real or not
No shit, did you really need a game theory video to tell you that

When you're famous without any kind of talent than it's fleeting. It'd be pretty fun to be him now, but the amount of YouTubers who manage to stay relevant for 5+ years isn't that high.

Notch, because I get to be the ultimate NEET.

Wow, so you're saying pewdiepie, a YouTuber, who pays his bills from views on YouTube, might want to reply to some fucking white disney buffoon's idea of a dis track??

Wow

The most Reddit comment chain on Sup Forums, ever.
Off you go vermin... Back to r/videos

>he wants to fuck the how bo dah girl
>he is already married

POOR KEK

The Youtube money is/will be drying up rather quickly. With the way Youtube restructured its advertising deals, even big name YT "celebs" won't be making the 300k-500k like they used to. Now more like 1k if that for the same amount of views.

Thank god this is is happening, these people are the literal definition of fame mongers

Bullshit.
YouTube now prioritize view time. The only vloggers who will suffer are plebs like h3h3 or idubbz because they rely on r-rated content and don't have a production team. The likes of Logan have a fucking Disney crew behind him so he can make 15 minute vlogs with things going on every day.

Hey Logan how are you doing tonight?
Gas yourself Iow iq wigger, nobody likes you...

why do all youtube fags have that exact same haircut?

I'd be Elsa Jean because I want to get paid to be pounded by big black cock.

lol no

all youtube celebs are affected. I mean if they were smart, they would have realized this isn't a permanent means of income and saved up their money

Why would youtube harm their content creators? Those are the only monetizable videos because copyrighted videos cant have ad on them.
you are just butthurt hater

Did you watch his Hawaii video today? It made me so happy while watching it, then it was over and I realized I'm a fucking loser.

GOTTA BE DOWN WID DAH TEENZ

>Why would youtube harm their content creators?

brand safety

>youtube celebrities
I can't wait for this fad to die

Egoraptor
>Drop out of high School
>Still make millions more than people with masters got the qt, and able to collect every vidya

We're your friends, friendo.

"satire" videos are even more cringy desu

jesus no wonder white women fuck black guys now. I mean, white boys are just pathetic and this "music videos" proves it.

Yes. I wish I had a large group of friends I could go on a trip with and just enjoy nature, beaches and stay in a nice house. Fuck life isn't fair.

Also considering this is Disney I'm surprised they haven't put some nigger or muslim in either logan or jake's crew

>got the qt
No

>got the qt
lmao

I legit don't care if i will never make as much money as these guys being an accountant.

At least im not a clown on the internet.

>Did you watch his Hawaii video
>there's people on this board right now that watch this shit

How can you hate something you haven't even tried.
A lot of his videos are comfy as fuck.

Eh, to be honest I don't mind guys like Logan Paul.

I don't particularly like e-celeb vine faggots, but considering his audience I can respect the guy's style being family friendly. As far as I see it it's just harmless entertainment for pre-teen girls, and I'd much rather them swoon over some "lol so random" vine fag than drug addled wannabe rap artists like the girls in my generation did.

kill yourself moron

>and I'd much rather them swoon over some "lol so random" vine fag than drug addled wannabe rap artists like the girls in my generation did.
This is what I thought. He can be annoying sometimes but for the target audience his videos are very wholesome. There is no sexual innuendos, no drugs or getting drunk, there's a few fitness related episodes and he has a very strong anti-bullying message. Disney is secretly (ourguy)

I used to be a hater like you. Now I'm team Logang.

>ENGLAND IS MY CITY

I've only seen a black person once in one episode and it was a girl, never any black guys. I prefer it that way to be honest. Adding a black guy to the crew would probably ruin the team vibe since he would be constantly mouthing off and trying to steal the spotlight.

FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME

I'd be the son of a businessman who's networth fluctuates around $10mn but he isn't really that famous or on anyone's radar.Would attend college then """"work"""" for him (basically banging assistants and fucking around) but not be responsible enough that he plans to ever hand me over the company.But since I'm the only kid in this hypothetical scenario and my dad's the majority shareholder of his company, I'd be pretty rich when he dies.With no responsibilities whatsoever.

I don't get the reference.

>"A lot of his videos are comfy as fuck."
>AYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOO LOGANG WHAT'S POPPIN *dabs furiously multiple times* TODAY WILL BE A CRAZY DAY *insert 12 jumpcuts of him screaming in just 2 seconds* I MEAN REALLY CRAZY WE WILL GO OUT AND SHIT YOU ALREADY KNOW *jumpcut with some whatever popular le funny reaction vid* YEAH MAVERICK 4 LIFE GO COP THE MERCH LIKE SHARE SUBSCRIBE SEE YOU TOMMOROW MY FRIENDS *screams, dabs and zooms in all the same time*

yeah really comfy my dude

he's literally 15-years-old

t. reddit

lighten up user