Cast Away (2000)

Tom Hank's character in cast away must literally be the biggest KEK EVER in cinematic history...think about it

>becomes a cast away
>his long term gf ends up married with a child
>he has been gone for 4 years
>she has a baby-1 year
>she is married-1 year
>she met someone who she wanted to marry-GRACEFULLY 1 year

So, AT BEST, this bitch mourned the "love of her life" for 1 year...To top this shit off, she tells him when he comes back SHE ALWAYS KNEW HE WAS ALIVE but the people around her pressured her to move on..for a year..and so she married a dude HER MAN, KNEW AND HAD A KID WITH HIM

I would've literally gutted that bitch

women move on quick as fuck

pretty accurate desu

How?

At the end of the movie he realises people move on and he does so by going to the women's ranch

>Women are whores and their 1st priority is always looking up for their best interest, feelings aside, with an excuse about their despicable behavior at hand, ready at all times

Gee, Sherlock, I wonder how fucking old you must be to figure this out right now because of a fucking movie

Love isn't real dumbass.

He is actually alpha as fuck

Cast away
Survive for years byhimself
Could get his wife back but decides against it
Find a new slut that is way hotter at the end

based hanks

I get misty eyed when he loses wilson senpai.

Where did I imply that? Staying faithful to someone is.
How he handled it doesnt matter. Just cause he didnt wallow in sorrow doesnt change the fact he got hardcore kucked

>people move on
>rationalization of a true beta cuckold

This is one of my favorite movies

Ever since I started browsing Sup Forums 2 years ago, every time I watch I cant help thinking the same thing..

This place is literally warping my mind and ruining things which were dear to me before

Sup Forums really is toxic..

>boyfriend's plane goes down in the middle of the ocean
>all searches turn out futile
>instead of spending the rest of your life all in black mourning a douche who wouldnt even marry you, you move on with your life after a year of waiting and hoping like a moron
>"REEEEEEEE WOMEN ARE WHOOOORREEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS"
I want /r9pol/ to leave desu

#NotAllWomen

our site, cuck

that guy looks like he eats turds

>hanging on to a lost "love of your life" forever
>not beta

Uh oh, it's a crybaby bitch. Do I need to join this thread?

Cucked would imply he stayed with a woman who cheated on him.

He disappeared for years, she started a new relationship, and both moved on. He's not raising another man's child or anything.

That's a pitifully small margin to win by.

304 ECs when all you need is 270 is not small.

Fuck off newfag

>Cucked would imply he stayed with a woman who cheated on him
'no'
>spend literally every night of your cast away time shining a light on the picture of the woman you love
>you come back after some measily 4 years and she's married with a child
>"h-haha y-y-yeah they both moved on eventually tho"
yeah, but he got cuked the fuck out first
so, the woman was the alpha in this situation..which means tom got kucked. thanks for clarifying

You need sum book learnin boy.

Wow, he really blew her the fuck out. That's devastating. The whole god damned election was rigged in her favor and she still lost.

My neighbour got himself killed in a car accident his long term gf got engaged a year later. I still obcessed about a girl two years after she disappeared

Originally I felt really bad for old Tommy. But as years went by and I re-watched the film I can't help but feel bad for the husband. Imagine your wife's and mother of your child presumed dead "love of her life" coming back from the dead. How can that guy continue that marriage? It's a sham.

>I still obcessed about a girl two years after she disappeared
i'm pretty sure she disappeared because you were obsessing about her. you sound like a stalker weirdo.

>she disappeared
Please explain Bundy.

Sounds like a plot from a sitcom

>Alpha male chad literally saves himself from a desert island by sailing himself to freedom
>Wife /literally/ says she still loves him
>Movie shows the news treated him like a hero

Seriously, now there's a guy in danger of being cucked. Hanks' character could get whatever pussy he wanted.

>the alpha in this situation..
No, she acted like a normal person
>which means tom got kucked
He would've if he just kept obssessing with her despite the fact she was already married to another man and even had a child. When he realized she had moved on, and he moved on himself, he showed he wasn't a cuck at all. He became just as alpha.

whatever he eventually became, he got kucked somethin fierce FIRST

You're right dude, dwelling on a woman who is uninterested in having you in her life is fucking alpha as fuck.

she disappeared
theres nothing more to it

he cucked his wife with wilson tho

Tell me where the body is and I'll reduce your sentence.

Good that he didn't have children who now live under a stepdad. That would be nasty

>have long term relationship
>you disappear for a relatively short amount of time due to a catastrophic disaster
>your other half even admits believing all this time you were alive
>still she finds a dude after a year and has a kid with him
>somehow your not cuked
oh boy buddy I got some bad news for ya

Well they do say the best thing to do after your dog dies is get a new one.

put yourself in her situation

imagine your gf (or a bf if you're a fag) ends up like Tom Hanks. Would you wait your entire life, even though there's a huge chance she's just dead?

I refuse to believe you faggot that you would wait for her. You wouldn't. You would find some other girl and maybe even marry her.

I hate /r9k/ crossposters so goddamn much.

>kucked

Who would have thought that the massive overuse of this word would have removed all meaning from it? Errr ... everyone.

Stop being a retard, user.

what do they say about when your dog finds a new owner a short amount of time after youre gone and when you come back he tells you he always knew you were alive but still chooses to be with the new owner?

>still believes in loyalty

haha

if you're not putting it in, tough luck

youre just a special snowflake who needs a safespace

>still believes in loyalty
I dont. The entertainment (ie propaganda) business does and even when they try to portray it they give the exact opposite example. Thats the whole point

But Wilson I love you deeply!

>not knowing the corporations were running the whole election from day 1
>the person they wanted as president ended up as president, your votes don't count.

spoilers please,you absolute Faggot

You go out and fuck as many dogs as you can.

>thinks a tired old meme will rustle me

Here's your (You), user.

I've had lots of gf's. Only one I actually loved I think. I haven't been able to seriously date again and it's been 3 years. I just date girls a few weeks at a time to get laid but part of me doesn't even want to love again for some fucked reason. I'm assuming it's some self defense mechanism or something cause after she died it absolutely crushed me. Like my life went into a rut that I've still not been able to recover.

thank (You),that's what I was going for.

Victory requires no explanation. Defeat deserves none.

Getting married one year after is a bit soon, user. Like she probably started dating that guy immediately

reminder that men are disposable for women

reminder that women car about children, not about men

reminder that men are stupid enough to feel irreplaceable to a women

Was it in an intercontinental plane crash?

So what you're basically saying here is you're so pathetic and ineffectual and textbook numale that you actually think people should be obliged to mourn relationship break ups for literally years of their lives?

Imagine actually being so utterly fucking weak and spineless you cling to the memories of some girlfriend or boyfriend you had in your life for a minor portion of it.

Sup Forums sure loves the word cuck since it reminds them of their dad and black step-brothers

No. Complications to surgery but the point I was driving at is that it seems she moved on pretty quick from the love of her life.

>having feelings for others
>having emotions at all
Who else sociopath here?

Leave and don't let the door hit your fat zit infested ass on the way out.

Worst part of the movie. Could have made new friends with the Others.

>clinging to your pwecious fee fees literally years after someone has left your life
>willingly repressing your life over a person who isn't relevant any more

Fuck numales.

Yep. Go on an app like Plenty of Fish and start fucking sluts. Only way to live in modern times.