A THIRD OF WOMEN HAVE BIGGER HANDS THAN TRUMP

You can print out a life-sized outline of Trump’s hand here, and see how you stack up:

scribd.com/document/320101685/TrumpsHand-Outline

According to data from Ergonomics Center of North Carolina, the average American male’s hand is 7.61 inches long. Trump’s hand sits at the 15th percentile mark. That is, 85 percent of American men have larger hands than Trump. As do a third of women.

>As do a third of women

Can't make this shit up lmao

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/05/yes-donald-trumps-hands-are-actually-pretty-small/

wtf i hate trump now

>complaining about his hand size

They seriously have nothing else on them. This is just pathetic.

kek i bet hillarys hands are larger than trump's

>i hate trump

Judging from the polls, so does most of the electorate :^)

You know what they say about guys with small hands, right?

women find them the perfect size to be fisted by

>washingtonpost

So this is what constitutes journalism in the year 2016?

really makes you think

>women find them the perfect size to be fisted by

I bet Melania begs him to use both hands so that she might actually feel something.

based on a sample size of 4 homos and a dog that barks like hillary

Bill is dying from AIDS and Hillary is dying from Parkinson's.

I'll take tiny hands man.

There's no fucking way Trump's hands are smaller than mine. I have fucking tiny bone structure for 6'1" and my hands are 7.25

>based on a sample size of 4 homos

They're probably Trump supporters too.

>Near the exit of Madame Tussauds wax museum in New York hangs a bronze cast of Trump’s hand. It’s been there since 1997, after the museum’s artists took impressions of Trump’s body parts to create a wax figure of him for their collection. The Hollywood Reporter measured his hand to be 7.25 inches from his wrist to the tip of his middle finger.

>measure my hand
>it's almost twice as big

No way this is real. But then again, I'm also hung like a horse and you Eurobitch whitebois can't compete against me.

>No way this is real.
see

hand size is measured thumb to pinky

>hand size is measured thumb to pinky
>pinky

Yeah if you're a faggot.

Enjoy your AIDS.

Really scrapping the bottom of the barrel are we? What's next? His foot size?

I don't fucking get liberals. They claim to be against all forms of shaming yet hand shaming is now okay?

Insecure are we?

>liberals
>logic

Pick one.

I don't fucking get right-wingers. They claim to be against all forms of political correctness yet this is an outrage now?

>pointing out hypocrisy is political correctness

I think his hands are actually bigger than mine.

Might be just my screen resolution though, don't really have a ruler handy to try and standardize it.

The worst statistic is that a third of men have bigger dicks than Hillary.