Iceman is Gay?

>Iceman is Gay?

>inb4 closet meme

Jean grey forced the gayness upon him, because she's really a super villain

This.
It's true, all Marvel characters are puppets of a handfull of telepaths.
And WonderWoman is secretly a brainraped sex slave to Dr. Psycho.
And Superman is secretly a brainraped sex slave to Brainiac.
And Batman's just mega-gay. (that's a secret)

If women looked like that then I'd be gay too.

No OP is the faggot in this thread

>tfw no Martian Manhunter to stop evil telepaths
Sad Marvel.

We had moondragon but she kinda turned into a moondragon =^(

Thank God, someone on Sup Forums knows that there's no such thing as "in the closet".

Really, it's not as if there's a society-wide presumption that all children are heteronormal to begin with,
or that there's a society-wide presumption that those same children are bad and should be punished if they're not,
and it's not as if there's people online to this day deliberately being cruel to anyone who dares to admit that they're gay,
so ultimately it's obvious that there's no possible motivation for something like "in the closet" to even exist.
It's such a meme that the world is anything like THAT, right? Right? Right? Right?

Right.
But seriously do you honestly believe Bobby was in the closet these past decades? Or even in the beginning of Bendis' run

It was so horribly handled and can easily be read as . Fuck Bendis. And that's not even getting into that the obvious character in the X-Men to 'out' was Magik.

I just don't think they're ready to have a character who's openly attracted to her brother

I actually do (honestly) think is right, but is blaming the wrong telepath.
Think about the X-Men's mission plan: to make mutants acceptable to all the normies by pretending they're no different than The Avengers or The Fantastic Four.
And Professor X did just this kind of crap all the time.

>a woman being the undeniably horrible antagonist in modern Marvel

wotta joke, user

That aside, Magik could pretty plausibly be confirmed as gay.

That should read; "... blaming the wrong telepath for the wrong thing."

oops

>Jean forced Bobby into being gay
>Jean forced Storm to wear clothes

Is Jean the biggest villain in X-Men history?

Only that?
She spent half her childhood in a magic pervert's private Hell dimension.
She's undoubtedly sampled the goods of all the different flavors.
I'm thinking she's a post-Hellrape-experience-insane amoral omnisexual.
The Cenobites from Hellraiser are probably her last serious longterm romatic relationship.

I don't disagree but lol, Marvel is never publishing that.

Why doesn't she make everyone gay? What good does only making Bobby gay do for Jean?

>Jean grey forced the gayness upon him

Well of course not, Marvel doesn't own the rights to Hellraiser.

Making Bobby gay was obviously somehow critical to the Phoenix Force. Or she was bored at the time.

Professor a shit but he's let far less acceptable things openly serve on the team.
Jean just totally wanted a gay best friend and the rest of the O5 was relegated to pet penises, Bobby was the only one left to mindrape.

The hilarious part about the young X-men is that Professor X has already wiped their minds of their time travel experience when they eventually get back. It's exactly the kind of thing he'd do back then.

>bisexuals don't exist

The "theory" has been that it's a petty abuse of power on a punitive feminist whim.
Of course, there's much bigger jerks there that she should have been targeting and it's not as if Bobby's any less annoying when he's gay...
So even if you think all women are evil just because, AND that one of the X-Men is bigoted enough to think being gay is a punishment in itself, AND that she could actually pull it off discreetly in a team full of telepaths, the meme doesn't hold water.

Are there more L/G comics characters than bi ones?

I could believe Jean is bigoted enough to think that while also being really condescendingly nice to gay people she knows. Jean is a horrific person.

She just wanted a gay friend.
>Punitive
Nah, she's not punishing Bobby. Bobby's happiness or misery doesn't factor into it at all.

There's probably more bi characters, actually. There's a shitload of them.

Not according to Marvel, given the Herc retcon and them not just saying Bobby's bi.

Yeah, that's the crux of the matter. The theory is predicated on Jean being a giant asshole, which she totally is.

>Retcon
It wasn't a retcon it was an editor who didn't know dick speaking like he did.

She was angry that Bobby was the only one of the O5 who didn't want to fuck her. She wasn't interested in him, but he had to suffer for that slight.

>You don't want me? THEN I GUESS YOU DON'T WANT ANY WOMAN!
That actually seems like a really good idea for a villain. A telepath that's just ridiculously petty and low ambition. They always eem to be some high brained mastermind type

Kinda.
Harley Quinn, Ivy, Hercules (pre-retcon), She-Hulk, all Skrulls ever, Moondragon, Mystique, Daken, The Joker, Storm, Aurora, and I'm forgetting a few.
It's easier to write a character as "experimenting" or "depraved" rather than just take the heat from the opinionated nutjobs and say they're just gay.
Look at the shit that hit the fan with Iceman and before him, Northstar.
Also, for titilation's sake there's an allowance for lez, the audience being mostly pubescent boys...

But Jean, that's unfair! The only reason he wasn't interested was because he's gay!

Moondragon raped Thor and forced an entire planet to be her slaves

Although he's a cis white male, Bendis is still commendable for his extensive efforts in addressing the White Question in comics. Too long has the cast of Marvel been problematic so now he's making it diverse, I mean it's 2016 people! Iceman is no longer cishet scum, Iron Man is a smart young woman of color, and Spiderman is a boy of color who is younger and better than Peter white fuckboi Parker. Now all Bendis has to do is make Reed Richards a proud transgender woman!

.Wrong team's leader. .

but it has to be Mr Fantastic. Imagine, the smartest person in comics is a transwoman, that would be a huge victory for us

"Don't worry, heroes from another world. I'll just simply read her mi-"

"AAAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHH"

Has anyone attempted making Johnny Storm gay yet? The two have really similar personalities anyways

>Northstar
Literally who.

Well, he IS currently dating someone who's really hairy...

Canadian superhero mutant from Alpha Flight, he used to fly around with his headcase twin sister.

>Johnny x Bobby
Human torch melts Iceman's boypussy. Tell me you wouldn't read it

She-Hulk and the Joker are bi?

A flaming dick? Best "death of ____" issue EVER!

>Iceman has an orgasm as he dies and cums ice

She-Hulk is a wildwoman, the girl parties. Last I heard there was this Skrull lady she met online...

And if you haven't noticed The Joker flirting with Batman yet, I don't know what more to tell you. He's not subtle.

Don't tempt them with clickbait ideas. I'm still waiting for bi Iceman

You're stereotyping with Jen there and have no proof from the comics to back up this claim.

The Joker is insane and it's hard to take his shit seriously.

Faiza is cool at least

>most characters are replaced
>squirrel girl and she hulk are just drawn poorly

drawn fatter
It's intentional, have to be less fatphobic and transfatphobic

"Miss Grey? I need your help to make Batman gay so he will FINALLY rape the Joker."

When do we get a "Days of Future Past" version of this?

Wait, what Robin was never Robin now?

Why do you post Marvel Adventures Iceman when talking about E-616 one?

She was tired of him having lewd thoughts about her.

Was he actually done?

tim
in the new 52 he failed to join the dots about bruce and batman but decided to become red robin anyway and batman let him on the team for reasons

>The one thing I always feared... BACKWARDS NEWSPAPERS!

Except in RHatO he and Jason chat for a while about knowing Bruce is Batman, living at Wayne Manor for years and how Alfred is apparently really shit at making pancakes (but good at waffles?).

>Iceman has an orgasm as he dies and cums slush
Fixed

i really like when scott and logan have moments like this.

Rightclops is the smartest person in comics. Here the only one that doesn't fuck up at every opportunity right now.

To be honest that's kind of her fault. She put the idea out there, of course he'll immediately think of it.

^He's

Fuck you. You good damn damn pig control your thoughts RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE3EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do you have to hurt us?a

Just look at all that repressed homosexuality. You can see it tearing him up inside. Why won't they just let him express himself as the gay man he so obviously is?

There's men who married and had kids before they came out of the closet, user

>You can't know until we decide for you

You seem insecure. Anything you'd like to share? It's alright, no one here knows you

Why Emma Frost is better than Jean Grey mini storytime

"in the closet" is just how they refer to impressionable young people before they're brainwashed into degeneracy by secular mass media

Sun Boy/Polar Boy is the superior ship.

end

Bendis not only made Bobby retroactively gay, he made Emma look better than Jean by not outing him even when she was in his mind.

>retroactively
It was there since X-Men #1 :^)

That's a wildly misleading image. Most of those characters haven't been replaced and are still published regularly. And if you're going to update for nu-Iron Man you need to update Wally, get rid of Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman, etc.

Whoever made this is an idiot.

Whatever SJW shill

But Batman got replaced by an old straight cis white male that's a cop. That's probably the sjw's most hated combination.

While men in the closet is a very real thing, it can't basically lead you to twisting any straight male character as "they were repressed the entire time".

Bobby fell victim because he had no real iconic love interest.

What a perfect reference to Pryde of the X-Men.