Static thread

Let's talk about Static. They need to being him back. They need to do some thing with him.He's a good fun interesting character. The writer for Teen Titans in Rebirth has said there is another Teen Titan we haven't seen yet. I hope it's Static.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BIqw4OVRTFQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe we should demand them to do some thing with him like a petition

static over time ,nice .

Or maybe go on Twitter or Email DC/Milestone and demand them to do some thing with Static.

the crossover episodes of the show were really good.

Why does he have such big lips in the first one?

could the art in his 90s series was bad

DC said there was going to be a live action show online but nothing has happen.

The res on OP's image sort of messes with the shadows making them look bigger than they are, Cowan's also pretty generous with his facial features. Unless he's doing The Question cause that dude has no face, get it?

it would be nice to see Static with The Teen Titans again

It's probably going to be a different teen titan like Bunker or Green Arrow's sister or Blue Beetle.

I want static to team up with black lightning again

youtube.com/watch?v=BIqw4OVRTFQ

I love the music in this show.

Sup Forums vs Sup Forums

static has great villains

I'm actually kinda bummed hotstreak ended with being a straight up neo nazi.

It was a sweet issue but wish he grew up to either become a good guy or mm. idk be something bigger then he ended up being

Static is not a classic Teen Titan

He was a member for 5 minutes during some of the worst runs. Bombshell, Kid Devil, and Kid Eternity were members longer than he was

Garrett?!

Milestone is supposed to be starting again with the original crew, minus McDuffie.
There's going to be OGNs, Earth One style, with Icon, Static, and Xombie confirmed.

Who knows when it's actually happening though.
Maybe there will be an announcement at SDCC.