Sup Forums logic

>Charles Darwin, Nicola Tesla and Alan Turin were white
>Since I am wi9te as well this obviously means I am a genius as well, even though I didn't even manage to graduate college

>German Logic
>You are a genius if you graduate college

college is a nigger meme

no, you just owe loyalty to your superiors

I've never seen anyone on here imply that.

nah its more of a bell curve thing

I love this pic

sup

Ever wondered why almost everyone on the internet claims to have a genius IQ on the internet even though they are supposed to be just 1% of the population?

>college = genius

Maybe cause the 99% are outside drinking and making friends

rpm iq test tests pattern recognition, which aspies naturally test higher on

>geniuses are all anti-social faggots who never leave the house and waste their time posting on anime forums

non-white(brown eyed) logic
>all these famous/successful scientists and leaders have blue eyes and white skin
>Since I am white, it obviously means I am a genius as well.

Daily reminder that threads with this image are from Sup Forums shitposters who enjoy guzzling on their own cum. Don't fall for the bait

Well you're the one who thinks college = genius so what wrong with some more stereotyping

True, i scored 130, but don't concider my self specially smart. Just better than average in patterns/difference recognition

Geniouses tend to get ostracised by the stupid, because they make idiots feel incompetent.

>whites can be empirically demonstrated to be the most innovative and successful people on the planet
>but I'm an insecure retard so I will go on the internet and bash the few fruit that hang lower than me

>college = genius
>gender studies = genius
Nein Hans, please go away. Krautchan is the other way.

No, you are probably some Ahmed trying logic for the first time.

>Source: The College Board.

Tesla wasn't white.

And do you mean Turing?

My kid, who is 21, graduated in May with a physics degree from a liberal arts school. He makes 62K at his new job. If he does well, he gets 8K increases every half year.

People who utilize college appropriately know it's not a meme.

>Tesla isn't white
How so?

> STEM degree

> 62k

That is tantamount to failure.

physics are pretty shit tier degrees and are more for knowledge than pay

most people in his hometown his age make $9 an hour waiting tables or changing tires; i'm not going to complain about his level of ambition or achievement

he problem-solves database errors for clients in various cities

Apsolutly.

You got the pitential to be great. Or your children or there xhildren.

Meanwhile every thing else is nigger tir and only waists o2.