Now that the dust has settled what are your thoughts on Dylann Roof?

Now that the dust has settled what are your thoughts on Dylann Roof?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t6DRLiFIhng
youtube.com/watch?v=lB2_4pNeK3s
youtube.com/watch?v=L-RHuG8AI7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a bad person and a bad example of a white man.

Did more harm than good.

He thought "Hispanic" was a race pfff fucking retard was not a race realist

>Now that the dust has settled
Jump off bridge plz

He should get the gas chamber.

dindu nuffin he literally went to a church getting his life back on track.

He needs to be tied to that flagpole where the Southern Cross once flew and whipped to death like the fucking nigger he is.

a cog out of place that broke a machine.
anymore questions FBI or can I get some sleep?

christian niggers are still niggers, reddit needs to leave

Pussy. He could've started an actual race war if he executed some niggers in the ghetto

He makes my casual racism in the workplace seem worse than it is. Fuck him.

He did more than sit online and stroke his tiny white dick to faggots in dresses while constantly complaining about kikes and the black man unlike the fucking losers here who are mostly all scared of the black man.

I'm black as night and I actually have a tiny bit of respect for this kid, nice to see a white boy who isn't giant pussy role playing on the internet in his parents home. I'd kill him if I ever had the chance but he's still better than most of yall.

He doesn't exist.

;^)

>I'm black
>nice to see a white boy who isn't giant pussy role playing on the internet in his parents home
Why do I get the feeling you're a white boy who is a giant pussy role playing as a black guy on the internet in his parents home.

Bretty nice. I'd suck his cock.

Racist Faggot

Faggot

Now that the dust has settled
>what are your thoughts on the dust settling?

Didn't Fleece Johnson pay him a visit recently?

>what are your thoughts on Dylann Roof?

Dipshit is responsible for

>media backlash leading to voluntary banning of Confederate flag.

>setting back nationalism

>strengthening BLM's position

Beheading is too good for him. Firing squad would be too quick. Public hanging by being raised slowly off the ground, now that is some justice for such a faggot.

Utter failure; no race war, got Confederate rag taken down across the nation.

>And then there's this failure.

Not a media backlash, moron, a public backlash.

Do liberals weep over the many white victims of black crime? No, so shy should I weep over the few black victims of whites crime

Batshit Fucking crazy

Plus he couldn't into rahowa

You are supposed to kill ghetto niggers not old people attending church

Stupid ass belongs in jail

he shouda waded into a BLM protest with guns ablazin and left those poor black church folk alone.

t. non-christian

Unfortunately he didn't get the high score. His bowl cut was indeed tactical. Wasted bullets on grannies, when he should have used them on some basketball Americans of breeding age. B+?

>white boys will always be pussies who only roleplay on the Internet

Ok. Keep telling yourself that.

I'm surprised they haven't tried and executed him yet. It would have been a great way to help pacify the BLM chimpouts.

The fact that he hasn't been tried yet means this case is turning out more complicated than originally thought?

No rahowa, no Valhalla.

Moron.

Effay

That's the face of a potato, has anyone ever confirmed that he's a downs?

underrated

Another millennial loser doing a mass shooting for fame and attention. ER did it better. He actually put effort into his manifesto and didn't let himself be a prison bitch.

Ooh I know they need to break him first, so he doesn't start yelling about muh Rhodesia at the trial and muddy the waters.

aw hamburgers

Blacked

Cuck. The fact /fa/ worships him is enough faggotry to justify it

What dust?

Roof was a fucking idiot

Did WAY more harm than good, why shoot up a Christian church C'mon son!

more like flag

Just like your flag.

THIS >>> youtube.com/watch?v=t6DRLiFIhng

>tfw someone actually calls someone else a racist on Sup Forums

He did a poor job of feeling out the political and social atmosphere of the time, and ultimately did more harm than good as a result. These sorts of things are all about timing. Imagine if he had done this after the shootings of the Dallas police officers? It would have been far, far more impactful, and at any rate, it would have stood a better chance of putting the country closer to a race war, which is what his intention was in the first place. Also, attacking a church full of senior citizens was a poor idea, and caused a lot of even the steadfast Stormfront types to denounce his actions. Imagine if he had shot up a BLM protest? Seems very poorly planned and impulsive as a whole.

Instead, the attack failed to do anything meaningful, and in fact, had the opposite effect of making people more sympathetic towards blacks, and also resulted in the widespread denouncement and removal of the Confederate flag.

Don't be retarded. Without the media leading the charge there would have been no public backlash against the Confederate flag. The fucking flag didn't kill anyone. A deranged lone wolf shit heel white trash peice of shit did the killing. The media and politicians literally deflected the crime onto southern heritage to wash over the incident.

>blaming the brainwashed general public backlash created by media and politicians

Just kys

>voluntary banning

Nice try pal. It was a textbook purge, plain and simple.

My ancestors were all Yankees but I can say with authority that you are a cuck. They had more respect for the Rebs than you do.

THIS >>>> youtube.com/watch?v=lB2_4pNeK3s

BLACKED

Horrible human being that killed innocents which gave the left, the media and dindus legitimate ammunition. When they talk about "racism" this is who they can point to now.

THIS IS NEW >>>> youtube.com/watch?v=L-RHuG8AI7w

HERO!!!

>ctrl F
>no mention of the senator he killed who just happened to be there
it was planned.

>lets re purpose our LARP gear

He dindu nuffins. It was just mental illness.

>Fghting side by side with the Unionist parasites

Not now, not ever.

You're free to renounce your allegiance to the Cursed Alliance though and join our cause if you want.

>Failure

There hasn't been a repeat of Waco since Oklahoma City.

I'd say McVeigh succeeded at least partially.

would buy guy a hamburger/10

Inefficient. Left too many loose ends. Attacked a happy singing nigger church. Painted him in a bad light. Should have found a BLM rally and used home made pipe bombs. Even his fellow brethren hated him for it. Didn't end rampage with a suicide. Ended up getting gang raped by blacks. Stupid hair.

With that argumentation i would give him a C max.

sheep dipped

>>Fghting side by side with the Unionist parasites

Keep that shit up and we'll withhold your welfare Jeb.

You guys are fags, he was based.
After all the black-on-white murders that happen everyday in America, this is nothing.

Mentally deranged hottie

underrated

>t. roleplaying white boi
He's a fucking chimp.

Still want that boypussy.

so true.

he's a real american hero

>dust has settled
>42 million blacks left

I don't think so.

Not really you obviously haven't read the FBI stats. 83% of white people murdered are murdered by other white people. Just as mostly black people kill black people.

He is a giant faggot who did a lot of damage to white nationalism.

i think dylann roof is a pretty cool guy. eh kills nigs and doesn't afraid of anything.

Lies. Get your numbers right

>83% of white people murdered are murdered by other white people.

That doesn't change the fact that a white is five times more likely to be killed by a black than a black is to be killed by a white.

He is an enormous faggot.
He killed the blacks that had the highest chance of actually being successful.
He did more harm than good.
If he wanted to kill as many blacks as possible he should've made a hideout at an abandoned factory in Detroit or something and planned shit. (Note I am just saying this in a hypothetical sense and am not advocating violence.)

He is a cool guy

the hero that /pol deserves

Why couldn't he kill ghetto niggers instead of church going ones? I don't get it. He did this world a diservice by not targetting actual criminals.

Hes q fucking pussy and I hope is getting ass raped by niggers every day. He killed the wrong people.