Gabagool

Was Vito gay? I don't understand why he sucked that guy's dick, and let that other dude fuck him in the ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahv_kI_ET5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

y r gay people so gross?

the butt is for poopoo not for penis

for him, it was Tuesday.

It was a joke.

PUT IN A ROMAN COIN AND GET A POUND OF GABAGOOL

Fuck a girl up the ass and that attitude of yours will change

Nah, it's more of a power/alpha kinda thing, like how they explain when you're locked up.

I enjoy butt play more than actually fucking an ass. Pussy is way better imo. Anal is a bit of a meme.

It is and it isn't. Ass feels worse than pussy but it feels great degrading the woman.

It's not even degrading anymore now that virtually almost half of the women out there are willing to do it.

Was Phil gay?

>Pussy is way better imo. Anal is a bit of a meme.
Ugh. Please stop using the word "meme" in this context.

Also anal is definitely better. You just haven't had really good anal.

it was his medication. was messing with his head.

It was heavily implied that he raped vitos ass before he killed him. Not sure if he creampied his asshole or not, I guess theres no way to know for sure

I COMPROMISED, I JACKED AWF INNA TISSUE

But that is butt of a girl.. who would want to put pee-pee in poo-poo hole of a man? u a gay?

>Homosexual opinions: the post

Reminder that the actor was an actual piece of shit who compromised the show during filming, and his relationship with the rest of the cast was incredibly strained

and he now sells autographs for $20

What did he do wrong?

making him into a fag who had a poolcue jammed up his ass was probably their way of punishing him.

I tried but her ass was so big my small dick couldn't get past her butt cheecks.

Hell, I never even thought to try anal until my insane nympho ex told me she was into it.

it's a meme. the girl's ass hairs however small usually stab around your dick and feel prickly as fuck. tight pussy is superior

underrated

Not far off

He was a stuck up dick who thought he was above the show. No one liked him. Some tidbits

>Was told to lose weight between seasons as it tied in to the character arc, he failed and thought the arc would be abandoned, and the director, as a way of punishing him, went ahead with the storyline and made him wear a girdle
>Insisted on calling James Gandolfini "Jim" as if they were friends, even though James requested him not to several times, only his closest friends and cast members called him Jim
>Demanded a pay hike in between seasons, when it was refused, they reached a compromise where he'd be paid slightly more for filming, and the scripts were rewritten so he'd only appear in I think it was half the episodes of the season, when he was supposed to be in every episode
>Was the first person to talk to the press after Gandolfinis death, I think he gave an interview 6 hours after he heard, and frequently commented that they were best of friends - Gandolfini hated him

whats the website to watch seasons 4-6 online?

>Was told to lose weight between seasons as it tied in to the character arc, he failed
What is this meme? He's clearly a lot slimmer during the last seasons.

he doesn't sound that bad, just a bit of an idiot nobody likes

>Was the first person to talk to the press after Gandolfinis death, I think he gave an interview 6 hours after he heard, and frequently commented that they were best of friends - Gandolfini hated him
Pretty unforgivable

here's the interview
youtube.com/watch?v=ahv_kI_ET5s

I bought this for $1. It was worth it. No more though.

hoooooooooo

did you learn any valuable life lessons from reading it? like how to not let your grandson turn into a puerto rican whoooore?

You just haven't had good pussy

Mostly it was about superficial stuff, like what suit to buy, and what restaurants to go to in Vegas. I was hoping for something a bit deeper desu. And he references the shinebox scene every 10 pages or so.

Maybe it's for da bad pusy?

>and cast members called him Jim
so what was the problem of him using Jim and not James? sounds like James was a bitch