It's friday night...

>It's friday night, almost 22h and some europeans are still here instead to be in bars/clubs and to have have fun with girls

Bunch of losers, how do you feel to spoil your best years on a website ? To have no interesting memories to tell to your loved ones and maybe your future children if one day you have one ? To get old before a screen ?

no one cares frog get cancer

>loved ones
>future children
Not applicable. You can bet I'll be home at 22h and there's nothing you can do about it.

>being this nolife

how do you know what i'll be doing in 8 hours from now?

>bars/clubs
Literally the worst.
The more I drink, the more I hate people.
So I drink at home, with good music, my friends online, some nice food and no annoying shit music or loud people.

>go outside
No thanks..

because if i go out i will gain weight because i will drink.
And whats the point of going out when you cant drink or smoke a joint

min neger

i just came from my nearest pub. had tons of fun with some of my old mates. also the czech beer was top as usually
what about you?

*top tier

I wanted to go to party today

But I got sick yesterday instead. So I am home with cold.

It sucks

Why French people always posting images of this man?

Yes it's so fun to stand in a room that either stinks of too much perfume, vomit and sweat while shitty electronic music makes me deaf or stand in a smaller room full of loud people who smell equally of too much perfume, talking too loud and being generally obnoxious..

You reassure yourself as you can Ragnarson, bars have the monopoly of exchanges and meetings, even a town of 50 people has one. You earn money to spend in bars/meeting

I just looked up where I can find shotgun shell blueprints in PREY.

What am I supposed to do? Go to a fucking bar and speak to strangers?
I have no friends.
I feel in a position without solution.

Somebody still goes to clubs? I thought even normies got bored of them

>You earn money to spend in bars/meeting
I earn money to build up my home cinema/hi fi room, to tune up my car and so I can take fishing trips up north every year.
I have no interest in meeting new people.

Do you remember that /brit/ bar "meetup"? Do you know the kind of people you're talking to here?

>What am I supposed to do? Go to a fucking bar and speak to strangers?

you are doing this right now

There is one in Deep Storage, just outside the first elevator in a desk/crate thingy.

It is not the same, Dirk.
Just imagine the looks falling on you.
Here everyone is doing the same. And there are no faces, no names. In the "real" world, one would force it. Come as a creepy being.

Used to follow my friends to pubs and clubs when I was younger (18-23) even though I hated it..
Always got drunk, left early and walked home.
So I rather not waste my Friday night doing something I don't enjoy.

How are you supposed to have fun in clubs?
>to loud music
>shitty music
>to crowded
>to high prices
>shallow and stupid people