ITS HAPPENING!!!

#HillarysHealth is trending worldwide on Twitter thanks to us. Keep it going

Other urls found in this thread:

gettyimages.com/photos/hillary-clinton?excludenudity=false&family=editorial&page=92&phrase=hillary clinton&sort=newest#license
twitter.com/search?q=#HillarysHealth
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4wo221/hillarys_handler_and_seizure_medication_exposed/
youtube.com/watch?v=NQBwkcEN7bU
twitter.com/MisterMetokur
wir-tecc.ipower.com/securiled/product_info.php?products_id=49
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DELETE THIS.

>6 people

Wew

>6 people tweeting about this
>IT'S TOTALLY TRENDING WORLDWIDE GUYS! WE DID IT! MAGA!!!!

lmao what the fuck is that?

identity politics on display at the DNConvention

If the election was Tim Kaine vs. Donald Trump, Kaine would touch 60%

it is Ben Shapiro aka "Little Benji"

I can't imagine Kaine being liked by most people.

I'll still vote for her........................

6 of the people he follows

Holy shit guys! This has huge potential

Yeah, I don't think so, Tim.

WE MUST GO INTO OVERDRIVE

Listen you fuckers
I found him
I'd recognize his neck rolls anywhere
needle diazapan guy is a medic
Share please because it took so long to find him.
I'll keep looking but here he is.
It is 2am at my time zone so you fuckers better reward my efforts and share this.
I left off here.
gettyimages.com/photos/hillary-clinton?excludenudity=false&family=editorial&page=92&phrase=hillary clinton&sort=newest#license

Are you retarded? It's like the #5 trend. Check again

Still don't see it.

Its number 5 right now, el retardo

That guy is smaller and has lighter skin.

I don't think it's him. The picture was taken in Orlando after Rubio's bar got shot up.

Nope.

How long until they SHUT IT DOWN Sup Forums?

you probably filter your twitter cuck

Here's a (You).

Good night user.

h-ILL-ary clinton

I don't filter shit. I don't have an account and when I go on it this is what they have listed.

>I don't have an account

exactly cuck

It's not there, retard. Your trends change depending on what the people you follow tweet about.

I wonder if Hillary lays down in sleep chambers whenever she's not doing rallies.

Well, show me proof then faggot.

Got the one of him walking to podium doing nazi salute?

Stupid twats

twitter.com/search?q=#HillarysHealth

That's good, but it don't mean shit unless it blows up. Doubt that's gonna happen at 2:30 in the morning on the east coast.

we had two raging alcoholics Bush+Cheney in the white house for 8 years, and Bush had something seriously wrong in addition to alcoholism, and they kept a wrap on it for 8 years. Hillary's TBI side effects should be easier to manage

Twatter censoring shit.

that means we are less than 4 hours from the East Coast waking up on Monday morning

that is a good thing

That's the same epipen that he uses on Clinton. To control her seizures

Shes a robot. Hes controlling her.

I like the podium

WTF IS THAT?

Leddit has some decent information on this topic.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4wo221/hillarys_handler_and_seizure_medication_exposed/

HA, that guy

This is Twitter. They won't let that happen.

>the center of the stage was literally the clinton foundation logo

what the fuck, burgers

Out of nowhere

The full video must be out there

What is he passing in between his hands? Is it this?

>That filename
Underrated

>alcoholism is just as bad as brain damage

How does it feel knowing that your shilling will be for nothing. You have been pointlessly arguing with retards here and now Hillary is going to fucking die

Democrats are cancer. They've been cancer since Jackson died and will be cancer until they die (if they ever die).

IT'S MERELY A FLASHLIGHT

Has more tweets than 17-19, but still ranked 20.
How does this make sense?

It's a flashlight you fucking retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=NQBwkcEN7bU

can we focus on shit that will actually hurt Hillary's campaign now?

The flags just keep falling in front of her.

Shillary isn't looking too good

What is Hillary's Health?

>Twitter

Nobody is more qualified than someone with Parkinsons.

They censored the trend

yeah, like trump's tax returns.
lets forever ignore she is a literal zombie

Just looked up this hashtag, check out this video at the top buddy's page its savage af

twitter.com/MisterMetokur

Not a flashlight faggot. The green thing is a safety cover

He's ready to take that bitch down as soon as she starts talking in tongues.

wir-tecc.ipower.com/securiled/product_info.php?products_id=49

O-ok user...r-rolling dubs says wikileaks drops next weekend and shatters her optics for good

Economy does better with Democrats, Trump Agrees. republicans know how to do only one thing: make the rich richer, for 100+ years they fail on every other economic metric, yet claim to be the economics experts. it is mind boggling.

>not knowing Jim at this rate
Where were you in 2014 leaf?

America is a fucking joke, holy fucking shit.

Yes, for when your body guard absolutely positively needs a flashlight at the ready when you're standing in the middle of a stage, but he wants to customize his equipment with lime green buttons.

In Twitter time, that'll be late as fuck

So what, the dude's pointing an auto-injector towards a door? Why?

The hashtag #HillarysHealth is trending right now with 32k tweets.

i was too late, what happened?

>It's a flashlight you fucking retards.

NO ITS NOT HER BODYGUARD IS SHOOTING HER FULL OF DIAZEPAM HURR HUR HURRURR!!! That's why he's holding it in plain sight and pointing it in front of her, because he wants to BLAST HER ASS FULL OF DIAZEPAM!

This board is such fucking concentrated stupid. Jesus christ.

He's nervous because he knows he needs to be ready to use it at a moment's notice?

This guy has been seen with Clinton regularly and he dresses in casual clothing which secret service members do not frequently on assignment. I'm not saying it's impossible, but unless you can find something I'm not aware of, I think they only ever don't wear suits when they go jogging with the president or some other activity like that.

Does a secret service agent come up, pat the protectee on the back and then tell them to "Keep talking"?

Ha I saw that too!

Fucking hell where are all the skinheads and punks at now. Also I only see goths on occasion and they are all 30.

Im surprised pol hasn't figured it out yet

Hillary is just there to win the election then she will have to step down for health reasons so someone else can take over

Syphilis fits with Hillary's strange behaviour. "Syphilis can invade the nervous system at any stage of infection, and causes a wide range of symptoms varying from no symptoms at all, to headache, altered behavior, and movement problems that look like other neurologic diseases, such as Parkinson’s or Huntington’s disease. 7 This invasion of the nervous system is called “neurosyphilis.” "

if digits its biden

CTR shills on suicide watch, lol

>6 people are tweeting about this

Wew lad

Speed is also a factor.

>Does a secret service agent come up, pat the protectee on the back and then tell them to "Keep talking"?

He was assuring her that everything was being handled and she was free to continue.

I fucking hate how Sup Forums just infers all this stupid shit, makes claims out of nowhere about what is "normal" for a secret service agent when they have no fucking clue what the job entails, and claim that a guy holding a fucking flashlight in plain sight is some kind of dedicated diazepam deliverer. Fucking christ.

If Clinton were seriously concerned about her health and needed to be able to be injected with diazepam on a moment's notice, she probably wouldn't have the guy just fucking holding it and pointing it at doors, and it's questionable whether she would have anyone else to administer it at all. This is ignoring the fact that emergency diazepam kits are designed for self-use and that there's literally no reason for Hillary to attempt this kind of "subterfuge".

What you're proposing makes no sense. It doesn't make sense because the item he is holding is a fucking flashlight.

Fools, this is going to backtrigger because now they will vote her out of pity.

>Hillary is twitching and acting funny in response to mild stress
>better pull out my green tipped flashlight

This checks out lol

Thanks for correcting the record

Prove to me it's a flashlight.

Even if it is a flashlight, the fact the woman wore glasses to stop the double vision her concussion gave her and the fact she can't walk up a small flight of stairs unassisted is damning.

Fuck niggers

-A. Wyatt Mann

Isn't that that Mason gesture?

Clinton can't walk up a few stairs by herself.

Trump vaults barriers and runs up hills.

People can't seriously be that stupid, can they?

>Prove to me it's a flashlight.

I don't need to. It is. He's pointing it like a flashlight. The item looks exactly like a small flashlight. The more logical conclusion based on how he's using the item is that it's a flashlight.

You have come up with this absolutely convoluted stupid shit that goes against common sense. The burden of proof is on you to prove your stupid bullshit that flies in the face of reality, not me.

It's up to 35k iirc

Its a flash light you dumb fucking cunts.

>i don't need to
typical libtard/CTR argument :^)