1. ur cunt

1. ur cunt
2. is depression real?

yes it is.
How are you Mexicobro?

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Depression Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Pain Like Nigga Be Happy Haha

no, kill yourself

you can always just do cocaine, so not really

And when you have to get off that shit, you'll be depressed for at least a year.

pretty bad, i will repeat another year in highschool because i suspended al classes except for english
i don't havr any friend that can get me drugs

I don't know

IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD; IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD
THEY SAID I NEED TO FLEE
ARE THEY SHEPHERD? OR ARE THEY THE SHEEP?
ARE WE THE BUTCHERS? OR ARE WE THE MEAT?

Yes, but most people tend to exaggerate/overdiagnose themselves.

1. My country
2. Yes

what's wrong with the back of your head?

I didn't the same thing. It'll work out. Just try and make an effort to meet up to classes.

Ah yes. """Depression"""

Sweden.
Absolutely. Anyone who spends 6 months in darkness knows this..

Sipsi pöljäke :)

This is more akin to light melancholy caused by unhealthy levels of dopamine, don't think that clinically diagnosed people feel like that because of cheeseburgers

keep that nose filled til you die or start doing heroin
You don't need friends to get it, you make them while on it. Ask around, hang outside some bars. I'm sure you can think of a sketchier kid than yourself in school. Take the initiative

Yeah clinically depressed but a lot here do most of the things in the image then wonder why they feel so bad

i don't know anyone in school and i'm too autistic to go to bars
also i don't have money

No
No

Well if you get a job since you aren't doing school anyway, you can make some money and then the addiction will compel you to keep working. Plus you don't even have to go inside the bar, stand outside and ask the people smoking; and we've gone over how you don't need to know someone to ask them for drugs. You clearly function enough to verbalize asking for a hookup, so your imaginary autism really isn't a factor

i don't have any qualifications, i'm too retarded to do anything
>Plus you don't even have to go inside the bar, stand outside and ask the people smoking
that's how you end up killed here

Okay so all youve done this whole thread is put yourself down and make excuses. What was even the point?

there was no point, i just have nothing to do

I think i'm much better now than i was last year. I'm good most of the time, but some times i get very depressed for no reason, like a reminder that i'm not cured, only ignoring my issues. At least it's not too frequent.

I suggest you talk to someone about it. It can't be said enough. The more you hold your sorrows inside, the worse it gets. It eats you alive from the inside.

There is surely other things you can do that would be more productive at improving your life than feeling sorry for yourself.

you forgot
>unattractive

it is, but clinical depression and depression as a mood are two different things. the easiest way to solve this would be to refer to the latter as melancholy while keeping depression for the actual mental disorder.

like what

yeah, but only weak soyboys can get depressed. just kys if you are depressed. we don't need weak men like you. you are a burden to everyone around you

It's called entry level work because you don't need qualifications, experience, knowledge, or skill. You are entering the workforce. When I worked at A&W, my dishwasher/prepcook literally had down syndrome.
And if you get killed, trying to score blow, congrats! Is that not what we're going for, but you're just too pussy to kys?

Never mind you're a lost cause

i know

Then kill yourself already

This so much. Having a bad mood is "Depression" now

You aren't retarded, autistic, or depressed. You're a coward; too lazy to enjoy anything but wallow in his own self-pity. Start using the right language unless you want to tack liar onto that list.

>muh self help platitudes
Some people are just born subhuman

Actually, physical exercise works for about as many people who are clinically diagnosed as antidepressant drugs do.

Depression I could understand if youre doing everything right but still feel depressed, that is obviously a medical problem.

But if you never exercise, never go outside, spend all day on Sup Forums, are a NEET then anyone would be depressed doing that.