youtu.be/whAdXTTgEgE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ce1rXY6VVs&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=536&v=dL6Du50HMcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes there is a dome thread at /DIY/

KYS

SAGE

Don't be so negative. Why are you like this?

Another video tonight.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ce1rXY6VVs&feature=youtu.be

Did you sell your silver stuff yet?

No. :-) Thanks for the reminder. I just put that in my reminders. I'm cleaning up the motorhome and that's part of the clean. I'm moving some of the stuff to the dome as staging of an ebay selling spree.

FYI. different subject. I'm watching.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=536&v=dL6Du50HMcU

>building 7 also fell during 9/11
holy shit. Why does nobody else know this? We need to get this information out there Sup Forums. YOUR GOVERNMENT IS LYING TO YOU.

Jews did it.
Jews own the media 'see chart'

Jews covering up their crime.

Goyim clueless.

What team are you?

>'see chart'
why the quotes?

Literally >who?

He's that guy.

He's an unlovable Vermin Supreme with a far more retarded agenda.

fuck off shill

you need to be culturally enriched

No you fuck off

No fuck you.

I'm off to sleep. Mod's can turn it off.

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

fuck off wayne.