Convince not to move to Switzerland, Sup Forums

Convince not to move to Switzerland, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNFrZNjs2ng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everything seems perfect.

>everyone's white
>beautiful mountains
>beautiful people
>nationalist
>not in the EU

You're too fat for the hills. You'll have a heart attack the first week.

kek

You can't afford it and you can't find a job there

also tfw this is true

Belongs to Allah. Kuffar

I intend to move there with the Dutch girl I'm going to marry.

You'll be double taxed. My gf is paying 50k in US taxes. Might become swiss and dropp the US passport cause of this.

race traitor

No, go away.

It's pretty expensive

I saw that picture today aswell on Facebook.

They're like 20% foreigners living there. Do I even have to learn the language or will it be ok if I only speak english?

you're a retarded obese neckbeard who browses a neo-nazi mongolian cave painting clipboard

>No, go away.
I promise you'll be happy to have us.

>he's on Sup Forums so he must be a fat neo-nazi

Can't, good luck in your new life. I envy you

The Pacific Northwest is nicer, and not landlocked.

Why choose mountains when you could have mountains and sea?

youtube.com/watch?v=dNFrZNjs2ng

If you don't want leafland, go to Washington or Alaska.

Only if you promise to learn swiss german asap. Its the only way to be accepted by the people. Germans never understand this.

They deported some American who had lived there for 30 years.

Also we both know you're too poor and fat to make it there.

My homeland is being ravaged by Muslims. For shame, it really bothers me that the most beautiful land in Europe is plagued with them.

Because then you wouldn't live in the greatest country in the world anymore.

Central American Switzerland is the best Switzerland

I know I do. But I feel like America's on the verge of collapse. American society is deteriorating. I'm honestly scared of what will become of America if Hillary wins. If she does win and manages to ruin our once great country, I'll need to move somewhere else.

Normally I'd say to stand and fight for your country, but it's getting to the point where there'll be nothing left to fight for. Free speech and second ammendment rights are slowly but surely disappearing. If Trump doesn't win, this will only continue until there's nothing left.

Yeah, sure move their, if you want to OD on repills.
The place is literally redpilled. Everyone hates Muslims and the women literally say gas the kikes all day. Kid's everyone literally say fuck niggers on Xbox live and. Switzerland literally drops redpills on each other constantly and everyone hates leftists too

If I learn swiss German and become a banker, what are my chances of getting a citizenship