Help me find a good state to live in Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Currently an angry, fed-up, 18-year old Flip living in Commiefornia, mainly because the degenerates here believe nothing is wrong with attacking people with unpopular opinions.

What are some decent, non-degenerate US states to live in these days?

>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5d-gLMIaSzU.
youtube.com/watch?v=dNFrZNjs2ng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Agreed need a new state, south florida is trash

Idaho is really conservative, good gun laws as well.

friendly fox = rabies

>california exodus

keep in your containment zone you commie faggot california exodus has ruined Austin TX and basically every major urban centre in Red states.

leafposter thinks he knows texas

Fucking Leaf.

>Texas
>Austin

Austin is the Commiefornia of Texas.

Don't come to Alaska.

How religious are you?

That looks really cool, but firing with gloves must have been a pain in the ass.

i was up in chatanooga, TN and it was filled with mexicans and blacks. I mean this is a major city sure, but it is up in TN of all places. I now realize that there is no "safe-zone" city. Every major city is on a downward spiral because as the browns populations overtake, all welfare, job, gibmedats and laws of the state will slowly change to suit them and democrats.

(example: Portlands control of Oregon laws for country good peoples living in the state)

Not very.

If people(Muslims aren't) could keep to themselves, that'd be great.

Also gun ownership is a big plus.

no one tells me what to do

>Big dipper

You're not even a real Alaskan, are you?

>Chatanooga
>Bad

Come here to Memphis. 62%. I miss Alaska. And Colorado.

>firing with gloves must have been a pain in the ass.
wat?

Instead of running away and escaping you should help your home-stat be a better place, you are equal to refugees and illegal immigrants, shame on you.

>no one tells me what to do
I just did
>You're not even a real Alaskan, are you?
I'm not a indian if that's what you mean "Steve"

Confirmed. Austin is gay as fuck. They brought the zikaberg virus with them from Florida too.

Huh.

Those gloves looked a lot thicker.

Yeah, a few of my gun buddies in FW and Dallas absolutely hated firing with gloves on.

>Being responsible for people who won't be responsible for themselves.

Also, this place has its own fucking version of non-southern, mainly white, Hispanic, and black lynch mobs.

They're called democrats.

WA brother, lots of white culture and beautiful landscapes. just dont live in seattle, its a beautiful city but as i'm sure you know liberal as hell. Still lots of red out here though

>tfw no pet fox

Huh.

Thought of Washington, but got afraid of the generally liberal crowd that lives up there.

Is it just Seattle and do they ever decide to migrate any given points?

Hows the heroin?

Great!! How's the indians?

The Russians are in the process of domesticating them if it makes you feel any better.

Bad news being, it'll be 100 years from now until they actually act like cat/dog mixes.

Seattle and Portland each being the population centers of their respective states control the law and legislation of the state and how it affects more rural/small/medium towns in the state. Water laws, farming laws, land laws, school laws, etc. all are formed and put into effect by the liberals/foreigners in the populations centers. That means that while you aren't around the (((democrats))) their laws affect your way of life for you and your family all the way across the state.

I suggest you go back to your country, chink. Otherwise I hear Canada loves you people

Go to Arizona. They're not crazy religious like the bible belt states. Still pretty close to home, I'm not sure how connected with your family you are but that might be a plus for you.

If you're looking to get as far as possible, I don't know New Hampshire, maybe Maine since it is as far as you can go.

Canada's too busy being fucked by Ahmed and the Gang(ft. Osama Bin Laden).

I've been thinking of a few eastern states, though my main fear being the run off from Vermont deciding to move there.

>that's the point
You disgusting non white just want to leach off of whites. Just go back to the Phillipines you dog eating, monkey fucking weirdo

I live in a state of autism. I wholeheartedly recommend it.

Yeah, by actually working, not eating welfare like tacos by Pacos and supporting people like Donald Trump.

Just don't bring California ideals with you.
It's why Austin sucks They made it new CA.
I don't know if it's true or not, but some time ago I heard from Sup Forums that Texans hate Californians for trying to make Austin (or maybe other parts besides Austin) the new California.

Also, keep in mind that you are contributing to white flight (assuming you are) that has ruined California. Run for the Republican seats Try to make California a little better like suggested.

I live in Minnesota. Zero complaints, it's great here.

Colorado here. Gun laws are okay. Boulder is complete cancer. 99% of the population should be grinded up and thrown into a new oven.

If I can do that and not get assassinated by criminal elements out here, I would.

But given the level of danger out here, a lot of people(mainly the non-liberal whites and Asians) are too afraid to speak out against the Hispanics and SJWs.

I'd take a look at Tennessee personally. Second Amendment and no state income tax. Florida is another one but only in certain areas. I think Southwest Florida is fine as is North Florida (north of Orlando/Tampa). Generally steer clear of I-95 and the I-4 corridor as you have to deal with spics or white trash. New England transplant trash is a common problem in those areas too. Some of them are based but FFS that accent makes you want to throat punch a baby.

Fuck Miami is right.

>flip

Yeah I can tell you're going to move right next to the asian food store.

Don't be a pussy. I live in California too.

Memphis is totally blacked. I go through Chattanooga all the time and never noticed it being that bad. I wonder if they're invading from Atlanta.

Minnesota is a cuck state.

Colorado sucks.

You mean animal shelter?

I mean you didn't grow up in AK.

The Pacific Northwest is so obviously the best place on Earth. I'm so grateful that as a leaf I can move there with ease. Plan to do so next year when I'm done school.

youtube.com/watch?v=5d-gLMIaSzU.

youtube.com/watch?v=dNFrZNjs2ng

Do you also live in Tennessee? I moved here after my divorce. Miss Colorado. Help me, please.

We dont want you back

In Colorado? Why? I stayed The Springs, where it's safe and there's none of that commie shit.

This seriously, I fell for the alaska meme. I make minimum wage and pay 75 percent of income for a place