Zero hour general

Do you feel it in the air, anons? That feeling of impending doom?

Discuss potential happenings, survival strategies, and the other-worldly feeling of wrongness you get in this crazy world.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jvs4p
pastebin.com/cXZTGafD
markbeast.com/70jubilees/summary-2015.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for die

>survival strategies

Prime yourself to handle stress. Your future self will thank you immensely.

So how are fellow Anons planning for the SHTF moment?

Water filters, food that lasts 20 years or so.

I have guns and am buying body armor (ar500 plates and kevlar helmet with knee and elbow pads on top of the gas mask parts/filters i need to buy)

Does anybody know where we can get a Sup Forums patch for a tactical vest?

I've only stocked up on some ammo and have a rifle. I've got a good friend who has survival gear. I've got weapons, he's got gear.

depends on the situation senpai, if there's fallout then i'm hunkering down in a shelter and try to survive

if it's just societal collapse hit the woods and return to nature

Archive of the precious thread

archive.is/jvs4p

>Sup Forums patch
This. I need one.

Already have plenty of survival gear and ammo. Need a place to get to, though. Idk if innawoods is actually a meme or I should try to build up a fortress at home.

>reposting from the last thread because an user was interested in it

there were a few threads about it a couple of weeks back

"keep the population under 500,000,000 or bad thing will happen" (paraphrase) was carved into a masonic monument, and in that monument was a block with numbers that could be interpreted as either "08-16-2014" or "08-14-2016"

we've past the '14 date, so since we're at billions of people and it's the current year it's in line with the prophecy.

actually that's the day after my birthday, fuck me right?

Previous not precious*

Maybe it meant US population. We're at about 330 - 340 million right now.

Innawoods in not a meme per se.

Some fat dude with a rusty shotgun he's never fired and a backpack full of Cheetos is the issue.
But in general, the woods mean less chance of encountering large groups of people, thus lowering the main risk substantially.

Doing nothing. Sup Forums may have redpilled me but I was born and raised in liberal feminist society and I don't think I deserve to survive the happening.

Dubs of truth

I can see it now. The easy answer would be muslims being vastly afar. The deeper answer would probably be that of populaiton experiments or something like that.

Best also to live somewhere that isn't on the way to somewhere else -- a geographical dead end. You don't want your patch to be overrun from both sides like Poland.

Wonder if that's gunna be the next market correction signal 8/14, that is)
We're so fucking overdue at this point

get swole, get angry, and make yourself useful. then you will surely deserve a place, there's always a need for bodies m8

Listening to a podcast right now. A marine is talking about how he got reprimanded for calling a recruit faggot. Are our armed forces being weakened intentionally?

Yeah I have plenty of outdoor experience. Probably getting into the thousands of miles backpacked. Only issue is that I've never hunted and being an urbanite the opportunity doesn't come up often.

Thank you for this wisdom, kek. I won't let it go to waste when the promised time comes.

the sooner the society coklapses the better. then its open season on the dredges of our rotting demographics and public legislation
>daily activities are still criminalized
>femenism is still a thing
>europe is killing itself for the third in in 100 years
>judges and police still look to extort or imprison people at every turn with insane laws on sex, drugs, and even stupid shit like crossing the street on foot, or driving a little too fast
>taxes left and fuckong right to pay for pensions for politicians and welfare for niggers
fuck this shit up kek. fuck it up good. i will rebuild in your name.

>Redpilled
>Not doing anything with it

Surely you did not buy into the nihilism meme user? This guy is totally fucking right.

You could be the savior of western civilization and thus humanity for all we know.

I've been feeling uneasy for the past few months. I have the feeling that a major happening might occur.

its all feelings though so no real evidence.

If you have the ideals of the ideal and right society in your mind, you deserve to survive.

I would consider innawoodsing alone a meme, nature is fucking brutal. Unless you already have skills, it will be real rough.

I don't know what I'm going to do. My mother went through chemo and has bad legs, so she can't walk long distances or do much work. But there's 3 men in my family, although I'm probably the only one capable of fighting. We have family nearby that is stocking up, so chances are we'll head out there. It's further away from the city, so it gives us a better chance of surviving.

But truth be told, I'll be joining the fight the first chance I get.

> Are our armed forces being weakened intentionally?

Yes.

I'll work up a 4chinz patch and post the design tomorrow. Between Sup Forums and /k/, we should be able to find a few hundred of them.

>Are our armed forces being weakened intentionally?

I can't think of any other explanation. Trannies, bronies, faggots, fatties, womyn, black militants, gang members... men being forced to march in high heels and wear pregnancy bellies... some chick in the US army got a medal for calling out a "sexist" troll online! None of this is an accident. I sometimes wonder if they're staging a confrontation with Russia because the fix is already in and they know they're going to lose World War III, i.e. that all of this was planned decades ago. I know that Khrushchev back in the 50s made a deal with Mao saying that in the future China could have the US, while Russia would get Canada. Maybe they knew all along it would come to this?

>only one capable of fighting

You'd be amazed what a determined human with a little training and a rifle can do user. I think that's one of the main reasons politicians HATE the ar15. Well, those that know what it is. It's incredibly accurate and effective, with almost no recoil relative to a .308 or even 7.62.

It's a force multiplier and makes a 10 year old girl a fucking nightmare if she's posted up in the right place and knows how to use it.

What we could do is have someone, in this case you, work up a sketch, and then we can individually get them made for ourselves.

digits confirm weakening of military.

Seriously though: I think you'll learn how to hunt pretty quick. There is no teacher like hunger.

Thank you

Nice dubs btw

Make sure it says Sup Forums

Health is never a bad idea. Fix the inside before you can fix the outside.

I live in NY; I'd really love an AR-15, but I'll have to wait for a battlefield pickup.

I'll be trusting a 30-06 bolt and what little training I can get in.

will do; look for it tomorrow

for the people looking for patches, there's a fuck ton of stores run by Sup Forums people

alot of it's /k/ themed, but there's a few Sup Forums general patches i think

link: pastebin.com/cXZTGafD

What time should I look for one of these threads?

Is Montana guy still here I want to hear about the cult

?????

Doubt it just refers to the US. The stuff written on the statue is in 7 different languages from all over the world.

>MAKE (((THEM))) STOP

Ill work up a Sup Forums and 4 patch in Urban / Wood / Desert so y'all can fit your terrain

Are you aware that 2015-2016 is the 40th Jubilee year since the death of Christ? This year, the Biblical prophecy of Daniel will come true and the world will come to an end.

markbeast.com/70jubilees/summary-2015.htm

Not until after 6pm tomorrow. I'll keep it bumped all night after that

Thanks.

Fucking SAFE act.

You actually can buy a safe act compliant AR. If you train with it and git Gud, you can rock stripper clips and reload pretty fucking quickly.

It's also 49 years since the retaking of Jerusalem, and 99 years from the Balfour declaration

>montanon is now dead by crazy omega man

nah, just buy stripped lower and build it. I'd just have that gay fucking grip for range work.

Some local Catholic ladies are excited/apprehensive about the 100th anniversary of Fatima next year -- they think the apparition was connected with the end of the world. Plus it's 100 years since the Bolshie Revolution.

jeb will win

Fair point and you are dead right.

I wasn't sure how much you knew about guns or ARs, so I didn't want to go down that route if you weren't knowledgeable. Not being a prick, or implying I'm condescending. Just figured I'd keep it simple.

Indeed. Supposedly the third secret of Fatima was never revealed. Maybe because it implicated the Papacy apostasy?

it's cool, most people think an AR-15 is a full auto assault rifle anyway.

>tfw all these end of the world prophecies coming true
>tfw can't stop masturbating

what the fuck guys.

Probably. A lot of orthodox Catholics now believe that the age of persecution of the faithful in the West is imminent. Francis will try to create a one-world church (he'll start by bringing in the Protestants) to go with the one-world government; there'll be a schism from those who can't go along with the changes, and anyone who retains the old faith will be under threat (e.g. priests who refuse to perform LGBT marriages, etc.) For devout people, this crisis would be a definite precursor to the end of the world.

>bedtime for me, creepy dreams coming I'm sure

You think maybe you could get an 80% lower and then have someone mill it out? Then you'd have a "scary ghost gun". Or is that illegal in your state?

>gets off on misery, suffering and impending doom

Son i have bad news

give me a sign, kek. is it happening?

No no man, not like that.

Like, all this shit's happening, and I can't kick the habit, not like I'm masturbating TO the happenings.

That doesn't necessarily have to mean anything. As far as I know, the US don't have an official language, do they?

It'd be Illegal. If they're anything like CA you have to register ARs.

I can legally do that, but I don't have a mill. I've also considered buying an 80% glock, since you can finish it with a dremel.

I'd really like a handgun, but I'm sure as shit not registering it.

nah, in NY its based on being an "assault weapon". you can buy or mill stripped lowers, but you cant put a pistol grip on it. Of course, you can buy a PG and Magpul stock, but it might be intent to construct,

If user from last thread is still here who posted this:

>"Montana cult boogaloo pt 2: the drifters start showing up in town

>Its a small town I life outside of, about 700 people.

>We dont have hobos. But low and behold these wierd schitzed out people would show up in town, kinda hang out at the park, the MR. Crazy pants would pick em up and take them out to his growing compound up the creek. Went on about 6 months, then I got thinkin.

>Hes picked up like, 30 or 40 people so far. Wtf are they doing out there?

>So I snuck up on the ridge above his house using some sneaky type Marine things I learned in Iraq and scoped the place out.

>Big central building, a chow hall, and a large barracks like building.

>All pretty much half constructed, these people are building them and living in tents. I dont need to remind you it is now winter, 2 feet of snow on the ground, below zero, and these people are working feverishly on this compound and living in FUCKING TENTS.

>Mr. Crazypants is strutting around with a megaphone and a rifle, presumably preaching at them while they work.

>Huh. Thats MAJOR wierd."

Fucking talk about major weird. I, in my most fantastical SHTF scenario brainstorming sessions (usually in the shower haha) had thought of doing this. Basically creating a seed for a new civilization and using labor that had somehow fucked up in the last civilization to create a new one, with their incentive being just that, a chance to make things right.

I've even had dreams about this.... fucking bizarre m8!

I'm out anons, ill get those patches up tomorrow

Alright, see ya. I'm out too.

Do you really want to be creepy megaphone dude, though?

Bet you that guy rapes the shit out of the women.

Im here senpai

Montana cult jamboree pt 3: The naughty goat.

So, im a bit spooked, talked to law enforcement guys, but they arent really breaking any laws, so not much can be done.

Spring rolls around, im out repairing some fence when a small dog bursts outta the woods.

Instinctivley I scoop it up then almost drop it when it screams. (Look up screaming goats, they sound remarkably like people.)

Not a dog, its a young goat.

And it came from the direction of crazy acres....

Fuck. I do not need a land dispute with these lunatics should they try to accuse me of stealing livestock.

So I toss the goat in my truck and drive up the muddy road towards crazy acres. Then I get thinking, it would be pretty stupid to get shot trying to return a stupid goat. So I stop like a mile below thier place where thier property line starts and figure I'll tie it to one of his no trespassing signs alongside the road.

So I get out and this jeep roars up.

Mr. Crazy pants, a scared looking skinny as fuck woman holding two equally zoned out kids, and this giant black guy.

All are bald and have no eyebrows, including the woman.

>Hey neighor, this little guy yours?
>yeah, that ones ours, whered you find him?
>down the creek, thought I would bring him back
>giant black guy is kinda vaguely hopping from foot to foot in a wierd kinda jig
>mr crazypants grabs the goat, holds it up
>"PUH-RAYZE THA LAWR-DUH!"
>black guy yells halleluja almost convulsivley and begins praying.
>women and kids just flinch.
>I am intensley uncomfortable
>so, yeah, uh, ill be headed out now
>"yeah, you best do that" says mr crazy pants in this suddenly icy tone
>like his smile just wiped away and he was suddenly staring be down again while this giant black guy does his shuffling little dance behind him

That was just this spring, havent seen em since.

They act all spastic and twitchy, it doesnt feel EVIL per sae, but its like talking to an alien or something.

Check em

Fuck too late

Only feeling I've had of impending doom that I can recall was the night before the Belgium airport bombings

That's pretty fucking spooky dude. I'd be afraid that they'd go Manson on me.

Guy with the cult living nearby, also detailed in the last thread how I can manufacture these.

Essentially out of scrap metal. Yall should look into a skill that can be valuable. I can make about 1 of these rifles per week, but if I had 2 or 3 helpers working on different parts I think I could make 3 or 4 per week.

I currently make em semi auto, but if there is enough of a happening it would actually remove about a dozen steps if I started making them full auto.

Thats also my front yard btw.

well shiiiiit. never intended to get that creepy. But i suppose if you're doing something that demands that much discretion you'd probabaly come across that way haha.

I wonder if he knew you/your views better if he would still be so cold....?

Do you have a way to detect when someone is near your home other than your ears?

I think hes the typical megalomaniac who hates anything he is not directly in control of.

The only view he wants you to hold is that he is in charge and what he says goes, other than that I dont think the concept of "friendliness" exists to him except as a pantomime to go through in order to manipulate and get what he wants.

According to the youth of today on the bus there is a new sex move called the slam dunk, which involve simply falling on the women with your erect penis.

Sorry. I wanted to be involved

i have actually planned on doing this once I'm done with college/have my own land. Have a little bit of machine/forge experience

maybe i missed the outline in last thread but any tutorial, or even hint type thing, on this process would be much appreciated

About 7 dogs who go apeshit whenever another human gets within a thousand meters of the place.

8-14-16 it all goes down

That's some Polish resistance shit right there.

Look up the mathematical messiah on newgrounds.

Most of the prophecy has already come true

>Idols
Celebs all over the world will influence the masses and get people to support whatever cause they wish
>Two Voices
Assange and Snowden have both been leaking very important information but no mainstream media is reporting on it

alright gunna pass out, make this a good read for tomorrow boys!

also, just so these don't become lame again, maybe wait a week, or perhaps even a few, before the next one. It was so depressing seeing these go from fucking awesome and enlightening to lame and low energy in the course of a couple weeks with the nightly threads....

just my 2 cents because i love me a good ZHG thread

Again 8-14-16 The end is nigh

why what happens?

What kind of guns are best for a happening ?
I can shoot decent but I know fuck all in general.
I have a 1911 my dad gave me because he loves his guns

Also I have a WW2 German Luger , great working condition,an heirloom, but it's kinda useless since there's nowhere to buy ammo

Well heres how I do it in a very vague nutshell

I get all the parts made, or cannibalize them from literally dirt cheap WW2 submachine guns the feds cut up with blow torches. (About 60 to 90 bucks for a kit, or a week stamping and machining following a set of machine instructions for the STEN Mk 3 submachinegun)

Reciever tube is basically just a pipe, gotta be the right diamer, thickness, and steel type (machine blueprints will specify)

Print out and wrap a paper template around the tube that has all the openings and holes marked.

Use my mini-mill to drill out and cut the slots n such.

Fit the barrel and bushings, and adjust tolerances to spec (machine instructions)

Weld in place (rivets could work, welding is just easier)

Assemble parts.

I could write an entire manual, but all you really need is the matierials, the schematic, an ability to follow instructions, a steady hand, and practice.

Honestly the mill is a cheat, you could do it with a drill, a dremmel tool, and hand files it would just take longer and not fit together as well.

Pic of a 50% completed non-welded one on my bench.

I reccomend the sten mk 3 because its one of the simplest guns ever designed, old women and housewives used to make em in basements during ww2 for the partisans.

Also look up laws and dont build a machinegun either, ATF will kill you and your dog for that.

I modified the internal workings significantly to make it to legal specs, if I hadnt it would actually be a lot easier to build.

Sorry for slow posting, capcha is making me select about a million pics of houses then saying i failed over and over again.

Thats exactly where I got the idea.

thaat mega requires a decryption key

10mm

/k/ will initiate you into the Square of the Murderkube