Obama's vacation started August 6th

This nigger takes more vacation than I do.
I haven't had a vacation in 7 years!
I only get weekends off and holidays (Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, etc.)
I was unemployed in 2013 but I was finishing my MSEE.

Fuck Obama. He is a lazy nigger and has already made sure Shillary will win in Nov.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=whAdXTTgEgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how many vacations has he had so far this year? seems like every month or two he goes on vacation. i told my mom and her response was, "he doesn't even do anything."

i hope we have a huge tragedy that cuts his vacation short just like what happened to merkel. kek willing

obama is a fucking arrogant nigger.
muhammad fucks pigs

bump

Agree 100%
>inb4 some retard says b-b-but Bush took more

they both took waaay too many

regular workers dont even deserve vacations desu

This nigger has been on 3 vacations (including this one) since the Dallas shooting which has was what? A month ago?

OP, are you really this dumb?

You think a US president's day off is like your day off?
You're a whiny little bitch arentcha?

I hope Trumps takes no vacations on his first 4 years just to destroy obongo one last time

I hate Obama because he's black.

The audacity of this nigger. All on tax payer dime of course

Your double dubs show us that kek is with us.
Praise Kek!

He needs to be on vacation for the happening.

So he can say. I'm on vacation, coming home to fix it.
youtube.com/watch?v=whAdXTTgEgE

You must not know what a MSEE is. However, I was hired as a contractor and the current company I'm at is a startup and offers no benefits like PTO.
fuck man. 3 vacations since dallas shooting.
he's a damn homo.
oh shit! triple dubs!! in kek we trust!

wtf i hate obama now

i like the way you think!
>MAGA!!!!!!!!!
Hi Wayne. Thanks for the redpill. I am not familiar with zionists, but they hate christians and I am a christian!
you #HillaryArtillery? #ShillForHill?

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

bush had a gorillion vacations.

see

WITNESSED. KEK BE WITH YOU

Notch was worse when it came to vacations.

WITNESSED. KEK WITH US