Where the fuck are the leaks?

They said they were going to be leaked around this time.

WHERE ARE THEY?

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't let us down Assange.

You let us down once again.

bump

LAST BUMP!

after the olympics

When do the Olympics end?

it's not. It should be during olympic.

Olympics is excellent distraction.

>Olympics is excellent distraction.
Distraction from what?

Makes sense.

from the leaks

Obviously Assange has mentioned that he wants to make the most impact. Therefore, I suppose an ideal time would be after the Olympics.

Damn, based on what was being said in some of the threads yesterday and 2 days ago, I really thought it was going to be today.

I fell for the shit-posts. :^(

Kek there is no leaks, just a nice pay cheque for assanges various media interviews.

kek

I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

shhh, if hillary gets kicked out too soon, she'll be replaced by another candidate with plenty of time to gain ground. Hillary kill pill must be delivered no sooner or later than it has to be. precisely at time to secure Trump presidency.

Be patient my brothers. In time it'll drop before the debates.

Sorry guys. Not happening. Putin and Obama are working on a deal to seal the missing emails. While it is certainly damning (game over) for Clinton, the data would also pave the way to impeach (post haste) Hussien Obama and lead to a treason trial. I assume you all saw the news today about US and RU working together in Syria. Look for Hillary to really crack down on fracking ASAP bc the Sauds are pissed.

Who the fuck are you? FBI user?

Why should we trust this non-sense. Supposedly the video had mention of Merkel as well.

This entire house needs to be burned down. The corruption needs to be exposed.

Also, based on what Obama has said he does NOT want Trump to be president.

Also, Assange already has the information. Why would he wait based on what any politician would do or say? He would simply not give a fuck.

Is this from Skyrim?

He should drop the stuff about Hillary and 1300 emails supporting ISIS the day before the first debate.

Yes. A skeleton wearing a maga hat is from skyrim.

>Putin and Obama are working on a deal

Terrible trollpost

what video?