/got/ general

Well there is something to look forward to edition

First for Jonaerys

How will it all end /got/? GRRM did say someone already predicted the ending..

Nah it's all going to be shit. Those jews DnD fucked the whole thing up and it can never be undid.

What, Jedi Knight Beric?
I'm placing bets that this will be the worst season yet based on the leaks

>Sansa and Arya kill CIA
Yeah it's gonna be awful

Beautiful

at least we get a scene of cia performing oral sex on sansa

why are beric fags excited to see a character get ten extra minutes of screentime to die a jonfag on a suicide mission for the queen who murdered their king?

>that sword
Was Hoster Tully a witcher?

school of the fish

Beric got way more screen time in the show and the books and he was the best actor cast besides Charles Dance Stephen Dillane.

Beric doesn't die Thoros does

I wish they used the beric we love in season 1 instead of the random guy we got

This is the saddest attempt at contrarianism I've ever seen. S1 Beric was gay as fuck, new Beric shits all over him.

he does aswell

you misunderstand

I'm sorry lad, I'm quite drunk

Any new leaks? I'm bored of the old ones.

I should've been more specific. I wish we got the beric we get who is with the brotherhood in season 1 instead of the random guy we only see once

That's what I thought and I have said it as well but I was shot down many times. There is no actual leak that confirms what happens to Beric.

Woops meant for

>5. Since all of their mothers died, who gave Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen and Tyrion Lannister their names?

>Mothers can name a child before birth, or during, or after, even while they are dying. Dany was most like named by her mother, Tyrion by his father, Jon by Ned.

Tyrion is a Targaryenfags BTFO

Dany is a Blackfyrefags BTFO

Notice George avoids saying Jon was named by his father by instead saying Jon was named by Ned? Why not the same for Tyrion if Mad King is his real father?

Notice George also doesn't just say Rhaella or someone else named Dany but her mother?

Has there been any leaks?

you mean bran kills cia

no

This show sucks dick. You guys hyped for Witcher on Netflix?

>new preston
>it's a "prepping the bull for winter" episode

tyrion isn't the mad kings. it's obvious the twins who behave like targaryens and nothing like lannisters are the mad kings.

I'm pretty pumped, but it's gonna live and die by its casting, I think.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>it's obvious the twins who behave like targaryens and nothing like lannisters

Cersei's retarded paranoia
incest
lack of loyalty towards their own family (I assume this is a Lannister trait, since only Tyrion will cave in to his dad's demands. e.g. Tywin's request to get all three of them married. Only Tyrion would actually suck it up and marry Sansa, but even then he didn't consummate the marriage)

what else makes them targ-like?

We aren't getting any more books are we? That fat fuck handed it off to D&D for good didn't he?

George may be able to shit out TWoW sometime in the next three years, but don't expect the next two books after that, cause he will eventually admit he'll need another book besides ADoS to finish

inb4 they cast tom holland as geralt

>loyalty towards their own family (I assume this is a Lannister trait, since only Tyrion will cave in to his dad's demands

>killed his father
>"took" his nephew and threatened to rape/beat him to defend a WHORE's honor
>put Cersei in coma
>told Jaime he killed his son
>use his cousin in his scheme, knowing full well that either Cersei or Jaime will kill him when Jaime returns to KL - does nothing to stop it

yeah maybe I overstepped there, but I'm literally grasping for straws on how jaime and cersei are targ-like in ways Tyrion isn't, outside of the incest.

Witcher general should be comfy, at least until the waifufags take over

>until

Waifufags will be right there at the beginning. The first thread will probably be by a waifu fag.

the first post will probably be "Geralt and Triss OTP"

Probably true. Fucking sucks tbqh.

Does Arya have a bush or is she bare "down there"?

>mfw I wanted to direct a Witcher tv show...

I had it perfectly laid out in my head. Rip dreams. Anyway isn't this rumored to ba an animated series?

If it is animated, they better get Dougie to do Geralt's voice. Also, gimme a quick rundown of your Witcher series. The thread's fucking gay and slow right now.

im glad a waifuist didn't get to direct it... as far as we know

still so fucking pissed theyre doing a Young Nate uncharted movie just so they could stunt cast that ugly lipless kid

Impossible. Jaime and Cersei were born in 266 at Castal Roc. Tywin and Joanna left Port Réal not long after their wedding in 263.

>Castal Roc
>Port Réal

Mexibro?

as soon as you center a story around teenagers and early 20 year olds it attracts hoardes of tumblrinas so enjoy Uncharted fandom being ruined by 13 year old shipperfags

Tyrion's features are left vague. His hair is described as kind of platinum blonde, as if it was half way between silver and blonde.
Also, he has the one green Lannister eye, but the other is 'black', though it might actually be a very deep purple.

The biggest evidence for either Tyrion of Jaime/Cersei to be Targs imo, is that it would mean that they both either killed each others or their own father, which just really seems like something George would write, even if he never intended for it to be revealed.

Funny, because growing up I thought he was modeled after an actor that actually has nothing to do with him. Can never remember his name, but he is divorced and they both see their kid or something.

Fuck them both. I want more storyline and background from the Free Cities.

You mean you thought Nathan looked like an actor? I think he looks like Dylan McDermott

Bush, only Val trims that shit.

The fucking minx

Yeah, not him though. I can picture him but I have no idea what his name is. I feel like he is former A-list, now like B or C list.

French.

Yeah, Tyrion could be Aerys son. Joanna was at King's Landing the year before his birth.
But I'm not a big fan of that.

No looks fucking gay

>George makes long detailed family tree for Targaryens, more than any other family.
>says he's writing a book that's even more Targ shit and wrote so much for TWOIAF that he had to cut them out
>people hate the Targaryens

kek.

i hate the targaryens because his autistic obsession with them is singlehandedly ruining the entire series and might be the reason we'll never get another book, because he cant focus on any other house for 2 seconds at a time before jacking off to the tardshits again

it never says she never visited kings landing again. it says she'd visit seldom. there is a clear distinction. anything is possible.

plus jaimes king arthur influences. doesn't wants the crown, doesn't want to lead the lannisters. he wants to be arthur but became the smiling knight.

arthur was sired by his father glamoured as his enemy sleeping with his enemies wife. you have arthur who bangs his sister.

you also have arthur who has a love triangle with gwen and lancelot and you have the same with cersei and lancel.

you also have jaimes mother communing with him and saying her father wanted a knight and queen for children and she pretty much says that he doesn't have a queen or knight for children despite jaime claiming that he and cersei are both that.

People hate Dany, not he Targaryens.

And I don't hate her like she is a shitty character, I hate her like I hate Cersei's PoV chapters. Only difference is I'm supposed to hate Cersei.

Definitely has a bush.

Speaking of which, are there any characters on the show we've seen naked that don't have one?

Stay butthurt faggot.

TARGARYENS WILL RULE THE WORLD

im playing uncharted 4 and keep getting distracted because its so boring and formulaic. i actually started playing a year ago and stopped for a long time. i was hoping a movie would be better but not with the bong they cast as nathan.

Pretty sure I've seen some shaved whores.

I'm guessing lan the clever was a valyrian because he didn't have normal blonde hair but that like sunlight.

Osha

Natalia Tena was mad they didn't give her enough notice that she had a nude scene because she wanted to grow her bush out

RUN TIMES FOR SEASON 7

>Episode 1: 59 minutes.

>Episode 2: 59 minutes.

>Episode 3: 63 minutes.

>Episode 4: 50 minutes.

>Episode 5: 59 minutes.

>Episode 6: 71 minutes.

>Episode 7: 81 minutes.

Each of the final seasons 6 episodes will range between 85-130 minutes each(basically a movie) according to the crew at the weekends convention. Final season however might not arrive till Spring 2019 rather than next year. No confirmation on that delay though.

The leaks from October 2016 are all true aswell.

>The leaks from October 2016 are all true aswell.

we already knew that but did somebody at the con confirm it? kek if so

They will likely SJW it to shit. Just like all their shows.

>Final season however might not arrive till Spring 2019 rather than next year.
/got/ got the exclusive scoop on this one

>No confirmation on that delay though.

Some HBO honcho confirmed it pretty much though.

And a leaker here said so.

Also heard the writers haven't finalized the finale yet, so that definitely means delay.

I don't think Daenerys did

Is that an albion knight?

Gendry Baratheon and hammer smashy time

best king maegor

I haven't been keeping up with GoT related stuff, what does this imagine means? What's with the flowers?

war of the roses

Pottery

Look at the flowers

I see people talking about leaks here but can't see them is there a list or something? I'm not here since the end of season 6

I wouldnt mind leaking on her...if you get what i mean

I was disappointed how much the North was glossed over in TWOIAF. Like it makes sense I guess given the framing device but I wanted to hear about the antics of batshit First Men brutalizing the shit out of one another and scaring all the sissy southerners away with their insane tree-worshipping murder sprees

cast this absolutely pure maiden

No i don't get it, are you telling me that she was casted as Daenerys or something?

Not going to happen. That's would be too interesting.

The War already happened, just needs to be officially over by Jon and Dany marrying

I'm rewatching the series, and the quality drop between season 4 and season 5 is fucking depressing.

watching the marathon on and off and Blackwater is still my favorite episode.

>tfw she isn't your gf
>tfw every day for the rest of your life you'll wake up and she still won't be your gf

It's in my top 3. The battle for the Wall is also up there.

>I'm not here since the end of season 6
See this is something that baffles me. Why the fuck exactly? Throughout all of off season the threads go so fucking slow and no one barely ever talks it's fucking madness. Yet now suddenly everyone's coming back on? Ridiculous bs tbph.

i enjoy /got/ more during the offseason

I don't mind the slower threads I hate when it becomes almost baron though. Seriously don't understand it.

please dont talk about trumps son that way hes a child

what the fuck are we supposed to talk about then you idiot

GoT and ASOIAF?

The Valyrians/Targaryens are faggots obsessed with "muh master race". Baratheons are honest, strong fighters who took them down. Then the Lannisters cucked the throne from them through shady bullshit behind the scenes.

Targs=Nazis
Baratheons=Brits, US, etc.
Lannisters=Jews

Is this accurate?

I don't remember the part where the Baratheons and Starks funded and appeased the Targaryens for years right up to and during the war

But Baratheons are probably Valyrian fucking shits too, just a servant House instead of silver haired purple/blue/violet/lilac masterrace

Orrys Baratheon was Aegons bastard brother. Robs grandmother was a Targaryen.