Well?

Well?

Well what? When the /ss/ starts? I don't know.

Miles Morales. Still getting waifus well into old age.

is this bait or are you just interested to talk about the future of the comic.

>Mark's rapebaby is officially exists
>She's married to a human now
So has Anissa actually turned a new leaf thanks to motherly instincts kicking in or is this all just an elaborate ruse for something bigger?

Elaborate ruse to something bigger.
No one has healthy family lives, especially in cape books.

>A kid is allowed to live with a rapist

Americans are fucked in the head.

No one is safe. Not even characters from rival publications.

Rape babies are cute. CUTE!

Blacked

>The rapist is also the kid's mother
>New black husband obviously doesn't know
It's not like he has a fucking choice in the matter.

allowed? she can throw cars across town, and nobody really knows what's going on because mark's a giant pussy. there's no one to know or care to investigate.

>The rapist is also the kid's mother

Holy Shit. This universe really do need a fucking Lex Luthor. Vitrumites are fucking worst than saiyans.

To be fair, we haven't see Saiyan women on Earth. For all we know they are the sex fiends of the species.

More like whited

>Crossover where Luthor makes the Vitrumites his bitches

I love to see this if only to see Robert Kirkman whine like a little bitch.

But they've been essentially domesticated by earth/humans.

The bitch could hardly stand humans 5 years ago and now is in love, married and has a kid with one.

He ain't my boy but the brother is heavy

I don't think Lex would actually last that long if Superman went full kill mode.

Cucked

How does anyone still read Invincible? What a fucking mess it's become.

Superman makes the Vitrumites look like bugs. Give him time and Luthor would lie, cheat and create technology like this troglodytes have never known.

You don't really trust the future of mankind in someone like Mark that seems to be unable to fight on his own?

i mean, is she still gonna keep raping mark cause otherwise this was all a big waste

>Black man raising a white guy's child

Mark really fucked with the timeline. Hell, I'll bet that guy has a steady job and a non-existent criminal record.

He was raped. And in his cowardice he refused to do anything to punish the woman that raped him.

He is a pathetic weakling. Humanity should have a better champion.

Technically Mark has retired, Nolan is leading the Viltrumites and Eath is under Robot who is basically doing the Lex Luthor bit.

God, the internet has broken me. All I can picture is 'that scene' with her and him, emotion for emotion and expression for expression, and her calling it 'education.'

> This universe really do need a fucking Lex Luthor

Isn't that essentially Robot?

>Technically Mark has retired

Pussy.

>Written by The Pitt

Mudshark.