If you support Donald Trump...

If you support Donald Trump, how do you reconcile with his intention to provoke a war with IS and his support for Israel? Isn't this the same bogeyman Bush used and cost us billions of dollars and thousands of lives

You'd be better off asking a Trump supporting forum, like Reddit
We're all #withher here.

Hillary voted for the war in Iraq just to fit in with the cool kids.

he wants to start a war with the International Spacestation?

Space Station is two words friendo

>provoke a war with IS
sounds pretty easy
>blow up trucks with aircraft
>move in on ISIS squads/send ruskies in to get them
>nothing but insurgents left (aka not a real war)

not if properly hyphenated

Along with every other member of congress except a handful?

>how do you reconcile with his intention to provoke a war with IS
Right, Trump is doing the provoking. Thanks for correcting that record.

You guys should nuke the shit out of the middle east and someone should also nuke israel

>someone marrying of ALL his children to powerful Jewish elites
>somehow convinced the so called "alt-right" he is alright

You don't need further proof this site is literally for insane teenagers.

>stirring the hornets nest

He's right friends, and don't forget to donate to the Jewish Defense League! Israel needs all the help we can provide, militarily and financially!

>provoke a war with ISIS
>provoke
We're already at war with Islam, fucktard.

wew lad, you have a very little working knowledge of how operations are handled.

>blow up trucks with aircraft
sure whatever, extremely watered down but sure

>move in on ISIS squads/send ruskies in
where, how many, what weapons, capabilities, food, equipment, distance, time

send the russians in? how the fuck are you going to convince the soveriegn russian government to kill their men in the name of america's agenda? lol sure bud

>nothing but insurgents left
vietcong, sunni uprising and the taliban have shit on us for the last 15 years. atleast to the point of drawing a stalemate or strategic defeat from the united states.

its a fucking lose lose in that shit hole man, trust me i've been to both places.

War with IS is inevitable.
The question is as to whether or not it will, in fact, end with IS.

The nonsense we have gone through to preserve our petrodollar agreement with the Saudis has been in vain. Between developments in Europe, Russia, and China, the petrodollar system is facing competition that can't simply be driven away with a few bombs. Trump, at the least, understands this and has said it on camera, and that's more than any other candidate can say.

Damn. I'm #NetflixAndHill now

>reconcile with his intention to provoke a war with IS
???

His eldest son Donald Jr. is not married to a Jew.

This is a Hillary board.

it means how do you support war with IS

This, what are you new or something?
The primaries was us just being satirical Putin has already stated that the only way they see a real end to this conflict, is if the international community gets together and comes to terms on how best to go about securing the area so the region can stabilize (obviously he's biased though, because a stable Syria means cheap oil for Russia). an Obama/Clinton regime would never back Assad for this reason

>Do you support a man who wants to wage war and destroy a group of Muslims who behead Christians and destroy ancient artifacts?
Obviously you fucking shill

I am the shill now? You're trying to tell me you actively support interventionism and you're not JIDF?

I don't see how doing their dirty work him them is 'revenge'

Considering that ISIS is Al Queda (spell check?) and a bunch of other fucking buttfuckers...yeah. Opening day for NFL is on 9/11 this year. People don't forget and I'd rather have a commander in chief who's predictable rather than a person that didn't even think to reinforce the consulate (or just pull the ambassador) after she toppled the regime that kept the territory from tearing itself apart

yeah but don't you remember how rad the '00s were?

don't you want to bring them back?

>Al Qaeda

Haha, okay schlomo

We're not going in to build a democracy this time, we're going to take control of the oil fields that are rightfully ours by conquest. And kill anyone that messes with us.

Ah damn, I knew I got it wrong. Everything just looked funny.
How the fuck am I the Jew? If anything taking care of Isis will allow secular governments (dictators) to take root which will be enough to curtail the shiites (the sect the kikes and their neocon puppets have been trying to eliminate for a half century)

Cool picture though Gaylord

top kek

one does not simply tell the jew his form of unconstitutional fiat is going to be replaced by honest money and script issued by the us government that has no burden of usurious jew interest. you tell them the opposite that you love their system of debt based slavery and you will defend them against the sand niggers.

1)
ISIS is a threat to the US and western civ as a whole. It's too late to ignore them, especially when their ultimate goal is our demise.

2)
There are millions of Joos™ that live and vote in the US; Trump is only telling them they're our 'greatest allies' for the same reason he had to pander to whatever that group was down south, for the primaries.

They're an important voter base that can go either way, should one party say the right or wrong things.

But of course clearly drumpfhgjgopdgpjk will never win, so whatzit2u

>It's too late to ignore them, especially when their ultimate goal is our demise.

I was thinking the same thing, that if America backs down from ISIS, if we let other nations handle them, we'll lose a lot of respect from the world community and maybe even stop being a superpower.

But if people really want to vote Hillary because they think she'll keep us at peace, well, that's one argument you can't really debate. If the people don't want to fight anymore who can force them?

Thing is that whether we win or lose with ISIS, our battle with them is our Coup de grace, neither being particularly good.

What im saying is that our fiat currency is coming to an end, since it's based solely off the cost of oil coming from Saudi Arabia. To counteract this, both Russia and China have been working to create a economic 'alliance,' or whatever it's called in order to remove the dollar's dominance over oil.

What im getting at is that no matter what happens, our currencies' worth is coming to an end the moment that alliance forms; we can either ride this thing into the ground Ancient Rome style, and inflate the fuck out of our money, or we can contract our economies, and return things back home by re-importing factories and jobs back here, in order to lessen the loss of the fiat currency when it finally collapses.

If we don't have any economic stronghold (factories or whatever) by the end of the fiat currency, our shit will definitely be cucked up to the point that the southern states may even try splitting up (since you know, it's always been an idea of theirs since the civil war)

Ayy lmao

>he thinks we aren't already technically at war with IS

While I enjoyed your opinion, I disagree.
The one thing that dictates the value of a currency more than the goods that back it (in fiat systems this is a very complex combination of goods and services) is the amount of debt a country holds. The expectations of an entire country paying off its loans and producing goods as a result of this gives value to the currency itself. I actually like fiat currency, I think the biggest joke is that proper understanding of money and banking isn't being taught to our jrs and seniors in Highschool.

Although the petrodollar is a very real concept, we've also got an advantage in owning the largest commodities exchanges in the world (as well as the means of producing a great deal of the worlds grain commodities, as well as oil)

I'm skeptical of the BRICS. Look at the currency valuations (especially volatility) of both Brazil and Russia, doesn't seem like a stable medium like the dollar or euro. On top of that China has had to sell record numbers of their US treasuries to maintain break even levels on their funding...yet this somehow hasn't broke the news at all. Everyone has been waiting for this doomsday sell off, were gettin my a taste and it's hardly hurting us it would appear. I understand that this lack of reaction in our markets due to recent record sell offs of us treasures refutes my original point about the the relation of the value of money and debt...but I started rambling and lost the plot a bit

Wow, replace IS with Al Qaeda and you might as well be having a conversation 13 years ago the day after Sept. 11. Muzzies weren't killing anyone but Jews and themselves till we stepped in and their effect on national security has been practically nill with the exception of 2 hijacked fucking airplanes. They're using bottle rockets compared to our bombs. Keep playing up the threat though anything to keep the military industrial complex rolling

Are you implying that we are not already at war with ISIS? Are you implying that king nigger is not bombing their children right now as we speak?

Muzzies doing what Muzzies do has not changed or had any impact on American soverignity since the day we start funding the Israeli military. If that had never happened, Israel gets crushed and the Jews get sent back into diaspora and everbody lives happily ever after.

It's okay he's using smart bombs. Anything is okay actually, as long as no American boots are on the ground. No blood for oil!

We've been meddling in ME affairs since WWII. Once Britain left the role of world police to us. The whole Iranian revolution in the 70s was in some aspects a result of our meddling. Hell we've been arming Israel since the 60's

T R I P F A G
R
I
P

F
A
G A F P I R T

>War against an entire religion

DEUS VULT

Thats what I said

America will team up with Russia and DP ISIS together

and cut up Yurop as well since they are unstable dipshits.

>intention to provoke a war with ISIS

WEW LAD

I never meant that ISIS was a threat on a military or economic scale, but rather in that the effects of our hold on the oil market may not be as strong as it used to be, after ISIS.

BRIC has a real possibility to actually overstep the US, should it be given the opportunities to.

Right, and I'm saying that were doing it bc Britain used to be the big kid in the sandbox that kept things "fair" for everyone else. Now that is us

Well thats, but what I'm saying is that never should have happened and Israel should have never been formed.

Furthermore, if we keep out shit OUT of the Middle East and withdraw all support for Israel, what do you think happens then? You think mudslimes keep trying to suicide us? Of course not. Everyone would cry about the death of Israel but they brought it on themselves by invading Palestinian land.

It would result in peace for everyone OUTSIDE the middle east if we withdrew troops tommorow. And how would that be any different than the tribal wars going on in africa and every other undeveloped corner of the earth.

>BRICS starting up
>during a period of slow global growth
>while the underlying currencies and banks that prop up this new bank are experiencing multiple criseses

Idk, maybe in 20 years, I just don't see BRICS getting traction. It just seems like a long shot. The only country out of the BRICS bank group that seems to be trending in the black is India (and China, but people are skeptical of their actual economic situation). IMF and the world bank really got a head of everyone, maybe some South American and South African countries would prefer BRICS backed loans, but I just can't imagine many countries would turn their back on a more stable medium luke Jewish backed...err I mean IMF backed loans