Lead Attorney In Anti-Clinton DNC Fraud Case Mysteriously Found Dead

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-05/lead-attorney-anti-clinton-dnc-fraud-case-mysteriously-found-dead

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/4d2hb
youtube.com/watch?v=2eeKm5zzJ5o
youtu.be/fXU2vZTTeMU
youtu.be/JDa9eArn4SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cE95PkAKbbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hahah

Bump

T. Shill trying to cover up thread by shitposting

Bump

BUMPING AGAIN BROTHER

There's always mysterious deaths when the name Clinton is on any election ticket.

yfw she keeps getting away with it

Hillary is like the ultimate dindu nuffin.

Shawn walks warily down the street,
With the brim pulled way down low
Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet,
Machine guns ready to go

Are you ready,
Are you ready for this
Are you hanging on the edge of your seat
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey, I'm gonna get you too

How do you think I'm going to get along,
Without you, when you're gone
You took me for everything that I had,
And kicked me out on my own

Are you happy, are you satisfied
How long can you stand the heat
To the sound of the beat

There are plenty of ways you can hurt a man
And bring him to the ground
You can beat him
You can cheat him
You can treat him bad and leave him
When he's down
But I'm ready, yes I'm ready for you
I'm standing on my own two feet
Repeating the sound of the beat

Bitch be gangsta!

>zerohedge
nice source

Go Go Go! ghostbin.com/paste/4d2hb

HOW?

1) Shawn Lucas, Sanders supporter who served papers to DNC on the Fraud Case (DOD August 2, 2016)
2) Victor Thorn, Clinton author (and Holocaust denier, probably the least credible on this list) shot himself in an apparent suicide. Conspiracy theorists at Mystery Writers of America said some guys will do anything to sell books. (DOD August, 2016)
3) Seth Conrad Rich, Democratic staffer, aged 27, apparently on his way to speak to the FBI about a case possibly involving the Clintons. The D.C. murder was not a robbery. (DOD July 8, 2016)
4) John Ashe, UN official who allegedly crushed his own throat while lifting weights, because he watched too many James Bond films and wanted to try the move where the bad guy tries to…oh, never mind. “He was scheduled to testify against the Clintons and the Democrat Party.” (DOD June 22, 2016)
5) Mike Flynn, the Big Government Editor for Breitbart News. Mike Flynn’s final article was published the day he died, “Clinton Cash: Bill, Hillary Created Their Own Chinese Foundation in 2014.” (DOD June 23, 2016)

this cant be real? can it?

>Hillary supporters

The Clinton mob can not be excused.

Pure coincidence goy

bumping with rare Bill

Hillary shills literally don't care.

you gotta be fucking kidding me

this list doesnt count the new guy right?

so its been 6 people in 8 months?

If you care too much you end up dead. I honestly don't care.

Is this still the shawn lucas guy

That we know of.

he's not. the list is a lot longer than that, those ones are just the most recent. it's seriously like Bond villain levels of murders, it's getting ridiculous at this stage

So how come nobody in power seems to take any action when all these people keep dropping like flies? It's not even funny anymore.

>he doesn't know about the hundreds of 4channers that Hillary has "suicided"

Not for much longer.

Maybe because they don't want to end up dead?

Imagine how many people she'll kill once she's president, female Mao.

wow someone post this on r/political_revolution

It just can't be. Or can it?

The fact that Trump isn't on ice immediately makes him suspect in my mind.

He's too high profile. There's too much risk involved with assassinating him. She goes for the easiest and most beneficial pick offs. If he becomes a thorn in her side after the elections then he's gone.

>shitlery will never go to prison for high treason or being an evil psychotic genocidal bitch
>this stupid asshole will literally rig the vote to victory
>and then become dictator for life, throughly slaying the constitution once and for all.
>the jews just continue to win.
christ i don't even know what to do anymore, it literally does not matter at this point with our joke of a justice system, this farce of an election or this hilarious meme that freedom is still a real thing, the america i know is dead and this only confirms it.
thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=2eeKm5zzJ5o

>MFW

Lol what are you faggots going to do to stop her?

Nothing. Keep typing and click clacking away behind your Logitech keyboards and 28" monitors. You all like to act like this shit bothers you when in fact you want, rather, PSYCHOLOGICALLY NEED someone as powerful as her. Is someone a problem? Just kill them. That's literally what you fags idolize about Hitler and Stalin. Add Clinton to that list and we have ourselves a trifecta.

I'm with her, and I'm ready for what she has to offer. It will be much better than anything Mr. Donald "You're Fired" Trump will ever do. We need a career politician, someone who isn't afraid to lie to the American people to protect them, someone who can sit on the grand stage with the like of evil despots such as Putin and Assad, someone who can inspire millions of Americans as being the first woman President, and so much more.

You fags don't hate her; you secretly want her and subconsciously need her.

Hillary wont need to rig the vote retard, she just needs to let Trump speak

.05 shekels have been deposited into your account for this post mr chaim.
>implying you arn't completely batfuck retarded backing crimin-
oh wait your german, your dumb ass worships merkel, silly fucking me.

AND IT BEGINS

She can't send her hitmen after Trump because everyone has their eyes on him.

Meanwhile, having a nobody stabbed in a parking lot is easy as fuck. You don't even need a professional silent assassin, you just need enough middle-man proxies to protect yourself from the FBI getting any solid evidence that flawlessly connects the dots for a jury to follow.

kek nice argument reatrd. anyway i cant wait for the tears on pol in november

t. merkel
whos the authoritarian loving manchild
you are! yes you are you cute pathetic manchild, go back to crying about the white man and how one stared at you funny 50 fucking years ago.

What blows my mind is how naive people are. They're acting as if Hillary assassinating people is some sort of an unthinkable act that could never happen.

There's a lot of money involved in this. Imagine if someone gave you the choice getting 1 million dollars and killing someone, or not killing anyone and not getting the million dollars. It's a dilemma. Now imagine that you're not talking about millions anymore, you're talking about billions.

Fucking hell, these liberals watch TV shows as a past time, they still can't wrap their head around the idea that people would kill for money.
Just look at something like Breaking Bad. Liberals love the show, and in that show people lose their mind over much smaller sums of money than what Hillary gets.

We're talking about people who will lose hundreds of millions of Hillary loses. What kind of a naive idiot do you have to be to believe that rich people will just go ''oh well, I lost 1 billion dollars, that's democracy for you XD''.
These people will kill someone if they can get away with it. Anyone would.

Nice fan fiction, well memed John Stamos

Tears of joy when Trump stumps that old lizard.

>can't argue against what was said
>better call it a meme!

were you dropped on your head as a child?
if you don't like her go break the law, try to murder an impossibly guarded bitch who has a trillion enemies, astoundingly don't get shot long enough to succeed?
you are insane and deluded at best.

CTR new tactic ?
Wasn't on Sup Forums for a week and out of nowhere a shit ton of shills everywhere

is trump going to bring any of this up during the debates? requesting the sam hyde meme be renamed to sam clinton

>posting the edited version

>No evidence it's in any way connected to Hillary

no proofs
stop shitposting

Pure coincidence indeed goym.
Thanks for the bump though.

Yes.
Even their paid mascot Bill Maher is pushing this angle.

I don't know what's wrong with these idiots, it's like they have spent an entire year calling Trump names, and it doesn't work, so they call Hillary names hoping that it will somehow make people like her?

It's fucking weird.
They're pretty much pushing the idea that she's corrupt and evil, and that's exactly what America needs.

it kinda seems like they're upping the use of edgy language and 4chanisms to fit in yet being complete autists about it and tipping their hand anyway

i used the sage option of my message i found out about recently so no bump for you racists

MAGA!

I'LL SEE YOU AT THE GALLOWS, ENEMY.

BE READY FOR DEATH!

Sage doesn't work anymore

DELETE THIS

>He thinks he knows what sage does

>only hope is when debate trump she has a seizure and dies
It's a long shot but if it on his terms at debate he can do it

You reckon all these democrats who don't care about her rigging their primary would care just as little about rigging the general? She is running against Donald "Literally Hitler" Trump after all.

being invisible does not mean it's function is not served, it works fine even with images these days

Source fag.

This tactic sounds like a super villain's climatic speech to the hero to justify his/her actions in an evil plot.

FAKE AND GAY
>A
K
>E
A
>N
D
>G
A
>Y

Keep bumping the thread shill. :^)

What do you do for a living?

If the pro-clinton people (ie shills, genuine clinton supporters are just a scary story made up to frighten children like the bogeyman and jesus) really wanted to counter this shit they could come up wtih a list of people who've mysteriously died after becoming a problem for other prominent politicians like Trump, Johnson, Sanders etc. Why don't they?

1 posts per thread

yeah i have that "clinton deaths" jpg, but didnt know it was THAT real

its actually 100% legit goddamn

I thought that too

I've seen them say that, "people die, and with a big party, there's bound to be some!"

Lots of accidents and suicides with the Hillary ones.... They're always ones that make an investigator look into more.

Clearly there should be the same number with Trump's party, right?

Rehash of sidedhow bob/kelsey grammar diatribe from Simpsons. Except, ironically, he was referring to the stern cold style of republicans, which hillary has become.

Or Sup Forums has distorted their worldview so much they have no choice but to counter with truth.
That being she is the warhawk neocon. Sure she offs peons, thats how things get done in realpolitik.
youtu.be/fXU2vZTTeMU

The problem with the whole "she's a badass realpolitik" line though is that's it's not like she's going to be a badass for you guys, she's going to be a badass for Goldman Sachs; she's their badass.

Hillary and badass shouldn't be in the same sentence.

Nothing badass about an old dying hag who literally got cucked.
At the very best she can do a bad Joker impression. She's never going to be a badass villain.

>Logitech keyboards and 28" monitors
Oddly specific. Are you projecting?

More badass in the sense of rigging elections and (allegedly) murdering people.

wew lad how many is that now?

It's hilarious how evil Hitlery is.
Its almost like some kind of comic book villain.
Something I can actually respect her for.

"to bring down the walls of Jericho, the Realpolitiker knows the simple pickaxe is more useful than the mightiest #TRUMPet."

That's not badass.
She's less Al Capone and more Penguin.

Just think of Penguin in the Tim Burton movie where he rigged the election to become the mayor. That's Hillary.

>youtu.be/JDa9eArn4SQ

And these are just the recent ones, can you imagine how much death and terror this one family has caused? Pure evil

Al Capone rigged elections too dummy, he was a fucking mobster.

Are you an aboriginal? Can you not read, aspie?
That's the point.
She's not Al Capone. She's Penguin.

Oh come on guys this is gettin ridiculous

i love replies like this

>She's never going to be a badass villain.
She's a Scorpio tho.

You just had to post that gif.

Here. youtube.com/watch?v=cE95PkAKbbo

Anyone else seen the page top maga banner ads. Who's paying for those?

Pure coincidence

Check this