Being raped by someone is no worse than being beat up by soneone in a fair fist fight

being raped by someone is no worse than being beat up by soneone in a fair fist fight

why can't cuck nations comprehend this simple fact?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>getting forcibly impregnated/pozzed is equivalent to a bloody asswhooping

wew

women fought for the right to abort

use that right

Damn nigger you're edgy.

You're missing the occurrence in which quite a few women get pregnant from rape, then it becomes an actual issue.

>but I couldn't care less if they don't get pregnant from it, it's their fault for not having some way to protect themselves.

damn numale fagget, you're cucked by pussy you will never taste

Possibility of getting ur skull cracked open, broken limb, paralized, lose eye,etc

Good luck aborting an AIDS baby, negscum.

>pregnant
see
let me guess "dey dont gotta do nuffin!"

if a man gets beaten to a pulp, he goes to get thee appropriate medical attention. why are you trying to make womens needs so much more wpecial? wonen say it themselves all the time that fetuses aren't humans and are more akin to parasites

What i'm saying is that the rapist should be punished more severely if the woman gets pregnant, otherwise he gets off with a charge equivalent to petty theft

>That way it's like playing russian roulette with your sentence

you can get an STD in a myriad of ways, like fighting a person with hiv.

again, spineless cucked faggets are showing their true colors and lack of critical thinking

that's not an arguement. is the loser of a fight a victim of theft because their teeth got knocked out and they broke their finger when they fell over? no, so cut the crap

really makes you think

quad 4's
id: Qux

Kek is speaking........ I think we need to step it up lads

Yeah except you know nothing about psycology, fucking stupid redneck.

>Taking teeth from the loser of a fight=/=Putting sperm into a woman and causing her to have an unwanted child

Are you trying to sound like a dumbass?

>you know nothing about my jewish ph.d

i knew the kike reveal would come eventually

Actually it is like getting jumped by a group and beaten badly. The thing is, anybody who has been jumped and beaten on the streets is rattled by it. You feel more fearful and will have trouble relaxing alone in public, even if you won't admit it. Getting attacked and overpowered in public does leave psychological marks.

But you get over it, because there isn't an army of (((therapists))) telling you that something irreplaceable has been stolen from you and you are now a broken victim who needs advocating for. It's the same reason non-Western women can get raped and not need years of therapy. If people tell you you are a victim, you feel like one. If they don't, you learn to not feel like one out of necessity. Compassion can often be more evil than neglect.

>going to a doctor about your medical need =/= going to a doctor about your medical need

.t cuck

i wouldn't make that conparison simply from the fact that women get aroused and receive pleasure from rape. being beaten to the verge of death by a group has no pleasure in it, like being sexed by a guy you may or may not be attracted to

>a broken finger=traumatic brain injury
You're an idiot

what fucking physiologic brain injury comes from rape you cuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion

HHHHCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRROOOOLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO

LLLLOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIFFFFFFFUUOOOORRRRRR

thx for the hiatus.

> fair fist fight does equal violating weaker persons

OP, you are a moron.

(btw, fair fist fight is consensual)

They call me danchou.

what makes it fair is that they both are unarmed, barbar, not because both parties want to

there's always an aggressor in conflict

Attacking people who do not want it is not fair.
It is an assault.

Next you call bullying fair, Achmed.

And when Hillary rapes your nation and takes your guns it'll be totally fair because you could have shot the guys who tried taking them away, and the whole country had a nice, dignified fair vote

Fuck off, Americoon. Shitposting is MY job!

i shouldn't expect a pussy worship faggot to understand the context of what makes a fight fair, so i'll leave you to your idols

>implying i wont just leave

your reptile queen will die soon enough

>Equating not raping women with being a pussy-worshipping faggot

That's a nice nigger-tier ideology you've got there, Mr 60%-white.

Go on.
Lets destroy the civilization.

Lets beat to wheelchair the thin man on the street who designs your next generation transportation.

Lets rape the woman who leads the lab researching cure for cancer.

Let's do it.

IT IS TIME.

>caring what an inbred "outback" trash thinks

4hues

amerifat logic
>get raped in ass
>fair fist fight

your country is literally cancer

>caring what a laughably stupid, morbidly obese, debt-ridden, cucked, 60% white, increasingly irrelevant Americoon thinks

lel

>ohhh nooews, some drunk guy got into a fight once and some labcoat grrrl had a penis in her bagina ;-; end of da world

He didnt do anything wrong, prove me wrong Sup Forums

>says shitposter

(you)

>that chimp brow

>that jew-cucked, 60%-white 'independent' country

I don't understand why these arabniggers rape women tho. Don't they know the women will obviously abort that shit if worse came to worse?

They are homos, can not get erection if not raping.

Not end of the world.
End of the civilization.

>being this edgy and stupid at the same time

Also, would love that your mommy gets raped by a pack of niggers

still wrong either way

hopefully the whole of your female family members gets beaten to death in a fair fight with other women and none of them get convicted because they were defending themselves you furfag shit fetishist

>sexed

t. 14 year old animefag that has no idea how sexuality or real life works

>hurrdurrr cartoonz

not an arguement faggot

I was raped in catholic school as a child and have also been beaten in a fair fight. The experiences are not comparable. Rape is far more extreme than violence. Frankly, it is a suffering that cannot be described, and I'm genuinely happy you do not understand it.

Ya that is one realistic scenario while the one where your whore mother gets raped by 60% white country is not

who cares about what if scenarios shit boy? the point is you're assblasted that rape isn't that serious. enjoy the next garunteed muslim happening that could spell your death

>rape is more extreme than violence

I've always thought the same, rape is just someone beating up your butthole or pussy with an object that could either be their penis or something else. People made it more than what it's supposed to be and that just put more weight on rape victims.
Being stabbed is worse in my opinion.

End of the civilization for you.

Wouldn't you have a better chance of getting aids from a bloody fist fight than regular vaginal intercourse?

probably..it's actually one of (((their))) go to arguements that getting AIDS through heterosexual intercourse is very slim, when attacking homosexuals

>rape isn't violent

can i rape you then? i have a big meaty, dick cheesed cock waiting for some tight hole

>women don't orgasm from rape

>hur duh dur dur de edge

You do understand that you can force an orgasm right?

And also who's to say that only women get raped, my cousin was raped by his older step brother as a kid.

>vaginal

>heterosexual

What are you idiots, new?

You don`t mind getting raped because you are a faggot OP, thats not how it works for normal people.

>forcing an orgasm means it doesn't feel good

>but what about guy on guy

what, you mean the thing men on women openly laugh at when it occurs in prison?inb4 all prisoners deserve anything coming to them

refocused to a logical standpoint, prove that a male doesn't derive pleasure from prostate stimulation. protip: you can't

this should trigger some unique and euphoric shitposting

see
i guess straw graspibg is the next meme

I know of prostate stimulation, I've been here long enough to know about it.

And I think it's bad when someone pokes fun of legitimate rape victims, just like how you are.

And if it boils down to 'because it feels good' then why haven't you been raped Ahmed? It's on the rage back in Afghanistan.

Really though, this is just shitposting, if I could choose between a fistfight ending in me being beaten down to the ground, possibly hurt and a fistfight where at the end I'm hurt and then raped, I would prefer the first option. Rape might not be physically as terrible, as long as you're not getting seriously hurt by a Psycho, but the long term effects are terrible, for a woman I would actually say it's not even as bad because they contemplate about that stuff their whole life, it's just an affirmation of their status really, but as a man, when you would think you're safe, it's probably way worse

Sperm literally changes the level of hormones of women and the dna of her eggs

By fucking raw you are literally cucking someeone down the line hahahahahahaha

OP will always be a faggot.

Why can't entirely of humanity realizes that?

oh, i have to be considered as "poking fun" because im being honest about the reality of the situation huh? fucking liberal KYS

I mean if someone would just rape you and you'd know well no problem, he's just gonna fuck me... that would be one thing but rape is usually not like that, or else it would be sex with a twist. The thing about rape is that you're utterly helpless, I mean once you're in that situation I imagine as long as you can fight it's fine but after someone has dominated you enough to put their penis inside you, you're absolutely in their hands, you don't know what will happen next.

Getting beaten up might end up in death too but it's not usually a situation where you know you could die

In a rape, only one person is hurt. In a first fight, both people are hurt.

how about not suckling at the feminist teet by calling it a shitpost in an attempt to gain empathy for your stance? long term affects = a bloo bloo AT BEST

>rape victins are utterly hepless because they could lose in the struggle and get raped
>fight losers aren't utterly helpless after they concede defeat

disgusting

There is no standard fist fight and not a standard rape either, there are numerous ways long term effects might take shape in. Trauma is also a very real thing and the fact that you're so ignorant towards it only shows me that you never have an never will experience real trauma. I will be a soldier, and I think myself a very detached person but maybe I will become traumatized too, I wouldn't know how to work with that yet, I would not want to be one of the PTSD weaklings but maybe I will become one of them, it's a possibility just like being hurt is when you're raped, unless you just bend over and let him fuck you

that's just not true desu on both accounts

yea sure, when you purposely take that out of context when clearly it was in response to a certain situation, other than that, you're no better than him with your feminist emotion pandering post. try harder next time

Yeah this makes perfect sense.

Most of pol will disagree mainly because we live in a feminized society.
But in the end of the day the vagina isn't some fragile piece of hole, it's well capable of taking dicking even so much women are evolved to cope with rape hence why majority of rape victims actually orgasm while being raped.

i almost entirely forgot how durable the vagina is desu

built to stretch far enough to deliver twins or even triplets, but a benis so though forced is suppose to be some type of world ending situation

>The 3/4 men don't matter

okay so you wont care if i hold you down and put my cock 8 inches in your ass hole then

one day a fully grown man is gonna take a piece of your ass and when you sitting there crying with 10 inches of diseased black dick in your arsehole you'll remember this post

you can try but if you can't beat me(implying some trap strayafaggot can fight) then i get to piss on your 4head