Does anyone else think they would make a cute couple?

Does anyone else think they would make a cute couple?

Hell no, what makes you think Iceboy would be hot for big dumb beefcake?
I see Bobby as more the falling for a hotblooded latin type.

Plus, what lone mortal could be enough to sate the lusts of the mighty Hercules?

Please don't touch my Herc with the trainwreck that is Gay Bob, it's bad enough what they're doing to him now.

Is there a name for that helmet Herc is wearing? I really love that design. Its like a boxing helmet but looks like its made of lighter padding. First time I saw it was in Seven Samurai.

Fuck no, Herc is a natural born slut.

Still a better couple than most of what Marvel is putting out these days

No
It should be colossus and ice man

Like a steel pick banging on ice

AU Herc from X-Treme X-Men was in a relationship.

Herc is too good for him.

That was a completely different Herc.

Iceman is straight.
Hercules is straight.
No one would even question this until they started letting diversity psychos write comics in the new millennia, when these characters were created gay people were shunned like they deserve to be

X-Treme Herc was VERY similar to 616 Herc. It's not like he's incapable of monogamy.

Hasn't herc always been bi? Like even in the original myths

Tell that to the wife he beat to death. HAYOOO

Pak said he was definitely bi and myth would support that. Though Hercules isn't 100% like his mythology, but regardless there's implication he's fucked dudes.
Alonso just didn't read the books and mouthed off when someone asked if he'd be bi in this, and he only thought that X-treme Herc was bi.

Also, Greg Pak co-wrote Hercules: Fall of an Avenger (with Fred Van Lente), in which we learn that Hercules boned Northstar.

Herc was bi and retconned to be straight, Iceman was straight and retconned to be gay. Honestly I think those were both poor decisions on Marvel's part.

Not only is it part of Greek Mythology that Hercules had sex with men, but in the cultural traditions of ancient Greece it was only considered to be gay when a person was "on the receiving end", so even Herc thinking he doesn't count as gay can still be canon.

The terms "gay", "straight" or even "bisexual" didn't exist in Ancient Greece. They had a different view of sexuality.

I don't think Herc's bisexuality was retconned. It's more like the writer saying "I'm writing him as straight", which doesn't really change all that much.