Literally be Thor

>literally be Thor
>get married

why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=chP5al_rTrI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look at wife. There is a good reason.
(And CH is not 'literally' anything but: actor, Aussie; popular at the moment.)

He seems like a good Thor. Most of the casting of the Marvel movies was good except for the "whitest" Heimdall. I understand they "need" a token black and Elba is a good actor, but that role seems messed up.

You see those widows peaks on either side of his head? He's a smart man and knows he needs to cash out quick before it's too late.

It's not like getting married matters, he can have any woman he wants no matter what anyway.

>(And CH is not 'literally' anything but: actor, Aussie; popular at the moment.)

He's got great genetics and an amazing body too. Don't forget those.

>It's not like getting married matters, he can have any woman he wants no matter what anyway.

The guy probably wants kids, and/or someone he can open up to and rely on. Whores who Saudi and Jew oligarchs have under their control via money, drugs and blackmail don't compete.

Too bad Hollywood and even the national or local "entertainment" scenes corrupt so many people that finding a decent person is like a needle in a haystack.

mate he probably wants a bitch thats not a whore or kids

its not even hard to fuck any girl you try, i'm a literal beta and i fuck a fwb with a fat ass

>its not even hard to fuck any girl you try, i'm a literal beta and i fuck a fwb with a fat ass

Any tips? The only girls who give me the time of day are fat as fuck.

Be two of:
Less autistic
Better looking
Visibly rich

But you're on Sup Forums, gonna assume two of those aren't possible

An hero perhaps?

I'm actually not a terrible looking dude. Not much I can do about the autism though, might be able to look rich.

>falling for the marriage meme

I hope they shit out 50 beautiful white babies.

How are you autistic?

He probably still slays on the side. How can he not I bet bitches just bend over for him all the time

for the conservative fans
he's probably just looking for more serious roles to show his artistic skills

How do you know if you're autistic? I hear the word being thrown around but how do people actually know if they are

All women are whores.

I'm generally socially inept and don't know how to interact with women. It seems like anyway I can think of to show interest or flirt is either embarrassingly corny or pathetic beta asskissing.

There are tests you can take, but generally we just throw the word around here as a hyperbolic way of saying people have no social skills. I doubt I'm full blown autistic, but I'm probably on the spectrum.

>he's probably just looking for more serious roles to show his artistic skills

Do you need to get married to do that? It's not like he's running for office. Clooney was notoriously single for decades and was in all kinds of serious shit.

let it go.

Gods can be any color they want to be.

Huh, really makes you think.

She's Spanish though.

Fassbender is with Vikander now. Who knows what he was doing with that ugly nog.

I want to rape your mother and kill you and raplace with my kid

You can bleach out Spaniards. It's not like she's Mexican.

Wow, that's a pretty good insult.

it helps changing your image for the magazines to be the first considered for big serious roles
and as good the dude is he isn't a clooney or a nicholson (yet)

Yeh, he's thinning out

Not every man is a whore who wants to fuck a different chick every night.
Some just want to settle down with a nice woman and start a family or not.
Or maybe she's a beard. Hollywood's fucked up.

that nig has a 10/10 body

>tfw extreme widow's peak
Like Jude Law tier. I'm fucked.

You looked at her and thought white? Never change America...

>and as good the dude is he isn't a clooney or a nicholson (yet)

I'm not sure he is or ever will be. I was just using Clooney as an example of a dude who was single for a huge part of his career and got a bunch of serious roles. Hemsworth is good, but he strikes me as more of an action/comedy guy rather than a "serious" actor.

>Not every man is a whore who wants to fuck a different chick every night.

I had a buddy who was about as good looking as Hemsworth who as like this. Women would throw themselves at him constantly, and he didn't fuck a single one. He was just a great dude all around.

Only choice is to save up for when the cure comes out

I'm bulking up and hope to look like this some day.

Man for want of a nail. I've got a great head of hair and no signs of baldness in my family, but I'm short and socially retarded.

>Sup Forums gets butt hurt about an alpha male getting married with a blue eyed genetically perfect female & most likely going to pro create with

some of you are real sad cunts.

She ain't even in his league. Some small average looking woman. Hopefully Thor doesn't gets cucked by this low fry.

Typical hairlet

At least you have no hair to lose from roid use anyway.

>implying I need roids when I have naturally higher testosterone levels

But Thor is a strong grill now
He's going to get the boot in a few years and then what

isnt that the spanish whore who jumps from 1 famous actor to another?

holy fuck, there is an epidemic of gold digging whores in western socities.

but men are at least 50% responsible for their own shit decisions in life

You can practice conversations

Wow, what great advice. I can't believe I never thought of that.

If I haven't figured it out by now, I don't think I ever will.

Idiot, women don't give a fuck about widows peak. Bruce Willis fucked the hottest girl in the 90s, Demi Moore, and he was also the baldest guy of the 90's. If women gave a fuck about hair on the scalp then men wouldn't lose their hair when they hit their prime around 30-40's would they?

Apex balding is the only thing women care about

She's far from Nordic looking tough. Not that it matters. The white race is dying. Might as well cherry pick from the lesser races.

Wow. You don't think that's because they were rich famous actors?

Can't blame Zuckerbergstein though. Asians have the least degenerate and most intelligent women.

thats natural as fuck. go look at all male celebrities and youll notice how common it is. hell pull your own hair and you probably have a bit of that going on. thats just how caucasian mens hair is.

I blame him for not coming out as a tri-racial gender-superfluous space hippopotamus. Just once I'd like to see one of the useless fucks that helps along all the gender nonsense actually take part in their own bullshit.

The Wachowski 'brothers' don't count.

Did they even support the LGBT community before one outed herself as transgender?

Also yes, her. Deal with it.

He could have done so much better ngl hes a pretty attractive fella desu

That's beside the point. You might as well say that Brad Pitt got Angelina Jolie because he's a famous actor.

Truth is that Demi Moore choosed the baldes guy on the planet instead of other big, more famous actors with hair on their scalp. You have to ask yourself why this is. Well the truth is that guys like Bruce Willis simply signals male sexuality in a way that a man with hair on his scalp never can do.

Fact is that the most attractive men in the world, white guys, start to go bald by 30's or 40's reflecting that balding is a non-issue to women. Some white guys start balding already in their teens. This reflects that sexual selection has favored men going bald.

The least attractive men in the world, Africans and Asian men, never go bald, reflecting that hair on the scalp simply is an unmasculine feature. Many niggers even shave their heads, to hide their ugly hair. Asian men have the same problem, because their hair looks really faggot like, they shave their hair to look though, or to be more precise, to look more caucasian.

Being a man means: having body hair, beard and low amount of hair on the scalp. Being a women means: having no body hair, facial hair and a lot of hair on the scalp (preferably fine hair ie blonde or light brown hair).

Being bald is a masculine thing. Women recognize it as a signal of sexual maturity.

Was that sarcasm?

You can do it user !!

>someone feels bad for you and offers honest advice
>reject it
some people just don't want to be helped

>Being a man means: having body hair, beard and low amount of hair on the scalp

baldanon detected

This. Baldness has nothing to do with maculinity. You're just a jealous baldlet.

That's just the average implantation among caucasians.
By the way even if he was balding he is so rich that he could pay himself an operation every week.

You assume monogamy too fast

that's really all the advice anyone needs
learn it, understand it. accept it, and enjoy.

He has too much money, he wants to go back to a normal life so he will wait for the inevitable divorce and that will be that.

She's pretty and likely pretty loaded too. Next tier up is model or actress and some guys just don't want the baggage that comes with

do you know anyone that had hair transplant? i heard it hurts like hell.

ho, she ropped her a varmit.

youtube.com/watch?v=chP5al_rTrI

good looking, healthy, and smart men should all be freelance sperm donors. The world needs more high quality genes out there.

>Asian men have the same problem, because their hair looks really faggot like, they shave their hair to look though, or to be more precise, to look more caucasian.

I didn't think it's humanly possible to fit 2 Somali dicks and a head up an ass at the same time but you proved me wrong today Swedebro

cuz he is not degenerate

>She is Spanish, hurr durr, she must be a nigger because she is from fucking Spain, HURR DURR, I'm shitposting hurr durr, I'm fucking stupid and I believe Sup Forums memes

Kill yourself idiot aussie

To spread his Aryan seed. Why don't you follow his example user?

because hes a dumbass

Because he isn't some unattractive gross omega neckbeard that falls for reddit MGTOW shilling

Yeah the likes picked him for that for maximum demoralization. Problem is it's all so obvious now (like the Rio Olympics opening ceremony) it just has 0 effect.

The kikes*

Mans weakness. Unless he found a wife who wont go to shit which is even harder for him seeing as hes in hollywood.

invest in a baseball cap.
never take it off.
when you earn more money, buy backup hats.

holy fuck that image, the cringe is real.

thor is aryan this guy has darker features fella

You're an idiot who knows nothing of hair

His hair were always like that.

She hit the wall. Way past her peak.

He must be balding or something. She's 40 and he is 32.

Did he marry a virgin?