>in a good mood
>suddenly remember the Amy Biehl story
How the fuck do I turn this off?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ask yourself why one story bothers you this much

I have no idea what this is so I am going to leave the thread before I find out

The killers were pardoned after serving less than 5 years?

Bitch got what she deserved.

Scotch. The answer is lots of scotch

An apartheid protestor was pulled from her car and beaten to death by a mob of blacks. Her parents got Mandela to release the convicted murderers from prison after less than a year served, then gave them jobs and are now close friends with them.

>south africa
she deserved it

Btw that's literally a pic of Linda Biehl hugging a man she knows caved her daughter's face in with a brick

>Bitch got what she deserved.

I don't give a shit what she did. I know there's a million stories like that.

It's her parents. They drive me fucking insane. "Our daughter got murdered lol #BlackLivesMatter" It's like they're not even... I can't come up with an adjective. I want to say "human" but you know the world's most heartless, unfeeling Chinaman wouldn't abide the bullshit they embrace.

Fffffuuuuuuuu

They used their daughters death as a means to make money. Pretty Jewish if you ask me.

B L A C K E D

I don't remember Otto Frank publicly thanking the SS for how much of a hero they made him

Remember that you will go full Taken mode if anything hits the fan.

It is a bit of a problem though, when you look at your male friends/relatives and wonder what they would do.

10/10

>Biehl's family supported the release of the men, and her father shook their hands, stating
>The most important vehicle of reconciliation is open and honest dialogue ... we are here to reconcile a human life [that] was taken without an opportunity for dialogue. When we are finished with this process we must move forward with linked arms.

My my, it does appear as though the father did not quite value his daughter's life.

Why is that, Sup Forums? What warps a man's mind to shake hands with his daughter's murderers?

>shake hands with his daughter's murderers?

In all honesty I would be able to do this. In order to get close to the murderer. Real close.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl