XBOX™ ORDER ME SOME VITAMIN WATER™ BITCH!

XBOX™ ORDER ME SOME VITAMIN WATER™ BITCH!

youtube.com/watch?v=ak0qa4XfxtE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRizmLpawrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does anyone here own an Xbox one? I'm genuinely curious.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRizmLpawrw

How the mighty have fallen.

I do, I enjoy it.

only Chads own an Xbone

That's funny.

Yeah, me

Seems like a pretty nice fella

My brother bough one for Scalebound. That should teach him a lesson.

>watching an ad on youtube
fuck i hate americucks

must be exhausting to be this nice to roaches

Hi Mohammed. When do you plan on blowing yourself up?

MINERAL WATER ME, BITCH!

I do.
Besides video games, I use to system to stream movies off my Android phone with a casting app.
It also supports 4K resolution so I watch my collection of 4K movies as well.
It's basically my multimedia machine.

Post this in my kino commercials thread.

>didn't even link the thread

phew, that was almost me

Why did it play twice?

diabetes water

that shit has more sugar than a soda

Yes. Bought one after two broken PS4s. It's better as a media station but PS4 offers more games. Smiles and cries.

Even if Scalebound were coming out, it is retarded to buy an Xbox One for it when it had a PC version confirmed too.

consumerism is disgusting

Don't choke on your Doritos, fatty

Yeah and it's a fucking abhorrent piece of technology like everything else created by Microsoft.

Microsoft in their billions of dollars of R&D have managed to figure out some great fundamental things (like the game DVR just allows you to record the last 5 minutes of what appeared on your screen. Not while it's happening, the previous 5 minutes. I dunno, I guess it's cached) but still the infrastructure from the ground up is shitty, retarded and roundabout. It's honestly like it was designed by a team of 12 year olds

Buy a PS4. I can't describe to you how much of a better product it is. And I never even owned a Playstation until the PS4 came out.

t. Mudslime

I like how you say its shit without saying how. Flawless argument.

It follows the minimalist design archetype only giving you the information you need, but it transcends too far and takes away valuable information. Like very basic information you need to use an interface. When something is loading you're given a spinning loading icon, but no kind of information on how much progress has gone by or what it's even doing. And if it breaks the error codes are totally unhelpful just saying "This took to long to do" but then also intuitively spitting a hexadecimal code representing the error at you. And because it's Microsoft this happens a lot.

There's no design consistency, even with the premise of being flat and minimal. They hopped on the flat design trend but then very quickly realized that it destructively clashed with everything else they've ever designed so they just sat awkwardly in the middle nullifying the point of both detailed imagery and flat icons.

The "flat and minimal design" where there's only one screen with 3 buttons manages to be more confusing than an interface that just gives you everything and doesn't contrive anything. Because you can only see one thing at a time you constantly have to remember all the things you did previously and from which application the screen is coming from, because unless it's instantly recognisable like Netflix you have no indication of where you are, how you got there and often no indication of where a button will take you next or whether it will be in the same app.

Even the "X(((box)))" logo is an X inside a circle. Morons.

It's poorly thought out on nearly every level and it can't possibly be justified in a brief text post, I know that's convenient but really. I did my best. There isn't some subjective paradigm that they chased after and just struck out with, it's just crap from the ground up.

It's stupid, poorly implemented. It's just crap. Microsoft is utterly incompetent at any kind of user interface design and they always have been.

This, Xbox One is the best DLNA extender out there. Download Localcast to your Android phone and you can cast all your media to it from your NAS or pirate stream apps like Movie HD or TerrariumTV. It even supports x265 so it's future proof at least for the foreseeable future.

kino

I have 2. Come at me

grasping at straws

>buying a Battlefield 1 bundle
Shaking my head to be honest, family.

Portugal the man are a bunch of sellouts

I sold the game on eBay. The bundle was on sale

I'm absolutely not. These are fundamental principles of visual hierarchy and the very premise of what it means to design something for a tangible reason. And I haven't even justified the half of it.

There's no way to construe this user interface as being good. It just blows.

Drinking Outside the Lines sounds like a cool way to get a DUI

What can I give you for that controller f a m?

TV isn't an acronym for "terrible video games"

Fuck off

Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums

I got tired just watching him, feel bad for him tbqh