The Japanese emperor Akihito has expressed a desire to abdicate due to not being able to fulfill his role as a...

The Japanese emperor Akihito has expressed a desire to abdicate due to not being able to fulfill his role as a representative of the country.

>数年前から、体力の低下を覚え、これから先の身の処し方を考えるようになったとして、「今後、象徴としての務めを果たすことが難しくなる」と述べ、「終身天皇」を前提とした制度の問題点を挙げながら「生前退位」の意向を示唆された。政府は陛下のお言葉を受け、安倍首相が将軍になることを発表する予定。

Since several years back his health has been deteriorating and is therefore thinking about how to deal with the future (...)
Prime minister Abe is expected to announce becoming Shogun.

sp.yomiuri.co.jp/national/20160808-OYT1T50176.html?from=ytop_top

Nanking 2 Electric Boogaloo confirmed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Australia#Population
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zitto animale

The emperor is fucking based. Probably one of the most humble men on earth. He's really beloved by everybody here.

Seems as if two wasn't enough

CHING CHONG LING LONG SEEKY ENGREE MUDA FUCKaAAAAa

what?

You're either drunk, or a CTR shill trying to imitate some kind of racist right-winger boogeyman.

He cannot use the word abdicate because it would be considered to be political.

> pic unrelated

>becoming Shogun
Wait. What?

OP thinks Japan is gonna fall back into a Pre-Meiji Restoration Systen.

One can dream, I guess.

It's a metaphor that OP didn't understand.

>Dream of an irrelevent and decentralised who nation that barely survived the West
wew

>barely survived the West
You think Japan as a country went out into the West and tried to survive?

Brush up on your English, emu.

60%.

So we will get to watch Naruhito become the emperor.

>cue short jokes

>安倍首相が将軍になることを発表する予定。

>Prime minister Abe is expected to announce becoming Shogun

>metaphor

It's gonna be fun resetting the calendar with Naruto - emperor of manlets.

Come on, Samurai and Japan's "Age of War" were loads of fun. Lot's more exciting than the herbivore fags with their love pillows waifus populating Japan now.

Reinstituting the office of Shogun is a good first step. Toughen up the soft Nips with some martial shit and civil war, then set sail for the mainland and conquer it fucking all like Shogun Hideyoshi dreamed of.

Heisei, name of this era, means "make peace"
so next is century of wars.

It's time, Eat and Prepare

>mfw Shinzo Abe reinstates the shogunate

>Prime minister Abe is expected to announce becoming Shogun.
Shogun is the top position of military. Prime minister is a higher position of the military top though.

>

... and you fucking burgerboos think leafposters are the worst.

>60%.

The wall should have been built 15years ago, but noooo. Wars and economic collapse 'n shit. Lets keep getting involved in shit we don't need to.

Trump can't get into office fast enough.

>so next is century of wars.
SENGOKU JIDAI - It will be glorious:

How many nukes are you going to use this time, burger? Or will you let Chinchong deal with the weaboos?

Too bad you'll be too hard building the wall to find out.

Pinche indio bajado del cerro chichimeca a tamborasos: callese a la verga! Respeto para el Emperador, por favor.

>Mexifag needed some discipline

Good responsibel choice.

He not wanting to a burden for his country and ppl.

Blesd leader.

Chicano?

It will be all over the news.

Still whiter than you... fucking chink.

Oh fuck, not a new dating system to remember.

Akihito, why do you do this to me? I've put my trust in you.

nah this is a play by Abe and the LDP to help quickly push through the rewrites, I guarantee it

Not that I disagree with the move at all

For reference btw, I heard this online from some Japanese dudes who were saying this both forces constitution rewrites and gives the air of a more peaceful Japan

I think it's kinda nice to be able to count from scratch again, even though Heisei was pretty easy since I was born in Heisei 1.

>forces constitution rewrite
Indeed it does. All according to keikaku.

why do the nips have such a hardon for abe?

what has abe ever accomplished?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Australia#Population

"About 90% of Australia's population is of European descent."

60% is less than 90%, dumbass. I'm whiter than you, fucking nigger. And I have the facts on my side. :)

I think many Japs welcome his strong hand politics after years filled with prime ministers who just resigned one after the other without accomplishing anything (Abe was one of them). The opposition is still pretty weak and doesn't seem to have offered much of an alternative to Abe's policies. He managed to create an economic upswing with his policies as well, although they don't seem to be very stable and many got pissed when he raised the VAT to an all time high.

Anyhow, Abe is now one step closer to his goal of bringing back Japanese nationalism. A goal he has had since he was still in elementary school.