Will any era ever surpass the 90s?

Will any era ever surpass the 90s?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4vZNWdFd1UM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

80s > 70s > 60s > 90s

Maybe as far as music is concerned.

As far as TV/movies/pop culture it's 90s>80>70s>60

Every Era depending on when who you ask was a child. Better really means more familiar

This guy gets it.

Wrong. This decade is for faggots.

And, yet, the 90s were better.

For me

10s > 90s > 80s > 00s

>final two in audition for Saturday Night Live is Kenan and Kel
>Kenan gets the part over Kel
>Kenan also cuts off all ties to Kel barring a Jimmy Fallon nostalgia segment
>Kel forced to rely on 90s nostalgia to work despite being the more talented one of the two
>new SNL is pretty shit
Worst timeline?

The 00's were trash

I'd say 2000s and 2010s have both been better decades for TV than the 90s. The 70s had the best movies and the 80s had better pop culture. Not to say the 90s weren't cool, but other decades beat it out in those categories

For me it's 90s>80s>70s>10s>60s>>>>>>s.

10s get a reprieve because of Youtube and shit like Adventure Time.

people who actually lived in the '80s do not think highly of the '80s

>that episode where kenan turned down a 1 million dollar settlement then found out kel put the screw in his tuna

This
All I remember in the 00s were people talking shit about how awful the 80s were.

>90s
>literally the Golden Age of Nickelodeon
>the Golden Age (and pretty much the only age) of FOX Kids
>the Disney Rennaisance
>SNES, Genesis, PS1, N64
>the late 80s/early 90s are about the only time something like The Dinosaurs could have existed

But who put the bomb in the lasagna?

Ok so you're a 90s kids nostalgiafag. OPinion discarded

For me, it's the 2010's, the best KINO decade.

MUH CHILDHOOD

80s>90ss>shit>70s>60s>10s

LET'S ROCK!

Absolutely correct of course. I know there some outliers but generally the oldest Sup Forums posters are early to mid-30s. Therefore the 90s is the decade us old folks have the most nostalgia for.

I lived in the 80s, and while I don't think highly of it, there is stuff about it that I think is good (movies, New Wave, some of the AESTHETIC). Taking off my nostalgia goggles, TV in the 80s was total shit. It was comfy, but it was shit. Biggest thing the 80s had going for it was the Cold War. That meant a clear villain for all movies, simple stupid but great shit like Top Gun, etc.

The 80s were seen as lame for a while, especially the late 80s when compared to the grunge era and some things that came after it.

I fucking hate le 90s kids, but I acknowledge that there was some good stuff in the 90s, which I don't think you can say at all about the 00s, which is probably literally like one of the worst decades in the history of mankind. The 10s are TBD.

>Saturday Morning cartoons
>hair and thrash bands
>big hair
>NES and arcades
>high cut bikinis
>shit like Rubik's Cube
>neon shit everywhere
Nah, the 80s were based.

Kenan seems more cartoonish, he fits ok in SNL, I don't know if Kel would have been as good.

I lived it and loved it.

Yet I bet when you compare your childhood to every child now you'd say this generation is shit.
So spinners and blanket autism and child leashes are better than
?

1982 baby here. Things haven't changed all that much. We had our fair share of shitty fads like Pogs and various collectible cards that are mostly worthless.

> Miami Vice
> Magnum PI
> Rhoades Married with Children (D'arcy was 90s)
> Family Ties
> Cosby Show
> A-Team
> Dallas
> TNG
> Wonder Years
> MacGyver
> Cheers
> Night Court
> Moonlighting
> Unsolved Mysteries
> Newhart
> Who's the Boss
> Mama's Family

TV was pretty good if you like sitcoms, action adventure or soaps.

I associate neon more with early 90s hiphop though. Real 80s was more of a rugged denim look like Marty McFly or John Bender

Every group has stupid ass fads. I'm more going for disappearing until sundown on bikes. Pre every male stranger is pedo.

The 70s and 80s were better.

Cool Doug! Honk, honk!

>'Too much sex and gore'
What show?

>Dallas
That lovely intro
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4vZNWdFd1UM

remember watching this with my parents, shit was huge

>user what are you doing?
>Posting memes on Sup Forums
>It's 4 o clock in the morning why on earth are you posting memes?
>Cause someone posted the Rugrats picture of Stu making chocolate pudding for Angelica at 4 in the morning and he's lost control of his life

The 90's sucked ass. In all forms. Generic as fuck.

>90s
>generic
Kys kiddo

Looks like Three's Company. Kek

I want to live in an eternity loop of the 90's !

Well Drake and Josh never did, that's for sure, regardless of how much you guys talk about it.

It's basically a poor man's Kenan and Kel, which is funny, because they're black.

there is literally no such thing as eras being better or worse than others there is no objective quality. it is all subjective and preferences are the result of nostalgia FAGGOT

>Kenan seems more cartoonish
Are you shitting me? He was the straight man in the duo where Kel was the lovable, orange soda addicted retard.

Kenan loves Brianna

Yes, the early 2000s

Fuck off!