So was this any good? It seems ridiculous

So was this any good? It seems ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

www81.zippyshare.com/v/gGvSEwQT/file.html
www81.zippyshare.com/v/E1AqS9kv/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=X6oUz1v17Uo
youtube.com/watch?v=gd5yB9Vmd6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Though not as ridiculous as this

It was pretty fun

the ending surprised me

Also not as ridiculous as this

This is winning so far. At least the Lantern and Legion are space faring and potentially time/dimension hopping.

This seems like it'd make the most sense out of any of these though.

It was awful

>he can breathe in space???

Yeah, it's OK.
Can't remember which of Earth GLs gets shafted, though. I know Hal survives, but not so sure about others.

LoSH one was better

Absolutely hate the legion

Star Trek The Next Generation * Doctor Who - Assimilation Vol. 1 (2013) (digital TPB) (Minutemen- Phantasm)
www81.zippyshare.com/v/gGvSEwQT/file.html

Star Trek The Next Generation * Doctor Who - Assimilation Vol. 2 (2013) (digital TPB) (Minutemen- Phantasm)
www81.zippyshare.com/v/E1AqS9kv/file.html

The same guy who has been writing the Orci (story by) crap for IDW wrote these, so if you're enjoying that ....

This made good use of Vandal Savage. The way they got the two universe together was definitely ridiculous but most comic book/tv science is.

Of the DC/Star Trek cross-overs? Possibly. I didn't finish the GL one past the skimming the second issue, but I'll probably get around to reading the trade since I have it, but it's a low priority.

Then you weren't the audience for it, were you?

That one even had the Delorean, the Tardis, the Stargate, and other stuff as confiscated by Vandal Savage

It was Kyle. Hal, John, and Guy manage to survive and make it to the new Star Trek universe.

>It seems ridiculous.
Nigga, TMNT x Batman. Archie x The Punisher. Archie x PREDATOR.

It was interesting in that you'd expect they bring it back to the status quos of Abrams Trek and whatever DCU that Hal and the rest came from, but they actually don't. Whatever universe this version of Hal and the others came from, it's dead and remains dead. And their presence in the Abrams Trek universe has Guy, Carol, and Kilowog exploring Earth, John and Saint Walker electing to stay on board the Enterprise, Hal exploring in space, and Scotty creating new weapons based on the ring technology. If they do a sequel they should keep the alterations going.

The Star Trek cross overs are pretty good, but I'm not a fan of Nutrek.

>forgetting GI Joe x Transformers and Street Fighter
God bless IDW.

I liked it pretty well. I thought it was neat that, while pre-Flashpoint DCU and Star Trek: TOS crossed over in , this was New 52 GL crossing over with nuTrek. They even add in lens flair to keep the Abrhams aesthetic.

This was great though.

if this thread is still up in an hour I will story time this. Right now I want to watch Dark Matter I know it's not good, but I need some sci fi and The Expanse is not into season 2 yet

>Abnett
Should be decent at least.

alright, lets do this. I have 2.5 gigs of star trek comics and have barely touched them, and have wanted to read/storytime them with Sup Forums for a while. So after this if people have any requests of other star trek series books or crossovers I will see if I can do those as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=X6oUz1v17Uo

>near human

>did he just punch my ship

I love these cross overs

and we 90s

>Majestrix Lilandra
How time flies.

>scotty

beast losing himself over star trek tek is great

kek

manlet

did wolverine not have his adamatium skeleton at this time?

this here is why I think star trek and x-men cross overs work so well. The mutant metaphor comes up against star trek inclusion but flys in the face of the god like aliens they meet. It makes it so mutants aren't bad, but god characters are, so it divides the powers from the mutant

I want more of these

Why is it that the Star Trek characters are always drawn so photorealistic while all the DC/Marvel characters still have such cartoonish features?

just stock it up to the 90s. not going to defend the art at all, but I really like this story

rightclops strikes again

another good example on why x-men cross over so well with star trek

well that's it. If anyone has any requests I may do another. Here's the bonus art

I really hope they do a sequel, the way it ended had possibilities for some fun stuff

They probably have to pay to use actor likenesses for the Trek characters and they want to get their money's worth

who would win? Data

It is great, just not something I'd ever expect to exist

Chris Pine should've been Hal Jordan, dammit.

I'm still a little upset that he isn't

and done. any requests?

Got time to do either the GL or the LOSH ones?

It was worth it just for this page.

I know I don't have the GL one cause I downloaded this torrent before that came out. And can't seem to find the LOSH one. I just found though. I haven't read it yet so I think I'll do that one. Sorry I can't do the ones you want.

>64 pages
this going to be a long one, gunna restart my computer cause my browser is resource hogging today

For the TOS timeframe, full of supernatural powers, met by Enterprise it seems quite fitting.

>my browser is resource hogging today
Why? Choice of captcha?

I hope Riker steps over Wolverine like he does chairs

youtube.com/watch?v=gd5yB9Vmd6I

just too many tabs open. I'm terrible for that

The short-lived Paramount Comics imprint was founded when Marvel was nearing bankruptcy, and the only non-Star Trek comics published by that imprint are three one-shots that are unrelated to each other (but their owner Paramount).

>Abram's NuTrek

how does riker know the Shi'ar?

>anything as uncomfortable as star trek uniforms

cool

this LaForge looks like Jake....

holy shit data. I knew he was incredibly strong but as strong as Colossus?

>you will never drink blood wine with Wolverine and Worf
why live