I always hear "daughteru" mentioned but always lewdly...

I always hear "daughteru" mentioned but always lewdly, Is that all it really is or can Sup Forums like a loli that is strictly not for sexual?
>No gwens, Wilykits or Clementines.

Would you fuck you're daateru?

Sup Forums doesn't do anything except jerk off to characters and talk about epic fetishes and childhood boners. They don't understand moe and what having a waifu means.

Sup Forums isn't substantially better in this regard. Just marginally. Maybe.

>Sup Forums like a loli that is strictly not for sexual?
I dare you to post a a couple of lewd Roll pics and see if Boco doesn't come running.

Liberty

>can Sup Forums like a loli that is strictly not for sexual?
Clarissa

No.
>But all the vanellope, Gwen, mabel threads suggestions that only a sexual interest is ever a factor.

>I always hear "daughteru" mentioned but always lewdly
Fuckin' where? Daughteru isn't a sexual term.

If user states or implies that daughteru is for sexual than user doesn't know what daughteru is.

Fuck off with your OC donut steel bullshit.

Pic related 10/10 would work on cars, guns and go camping with.

Does Call count?

>can Sup Forums like a loli that is strictly not for sexual?
I'm not sure I can. Wouldn't you at least stroke Chloe's naked body?

Every fictional girl I like is strictly not for sexual. My Sup Forums waifu is from a VN where she has sex and even when I see her sexualized besides the one in-game scene I am thoroughly triggered.

>dying from tuberculosis
>2016
Nah, get the cunt some antibiotics and get /out/, cans aren't gonna fill themselves up with tannerite and shoot themselves. Maybe get her a Colt Lightning repro and watch Tombstone on repeat until she gets better.

>Wouldn't you at least stroke Chloe's naked body
Never thought of that. Get out of my head.

I don't know why you're so obsessed with naked little girls.

Little girls run around naked all the time and it doesn't do a thing for me.

>Superior twin
My man!

This
A daughteru is a creation of male loneliness that is different from the waifu. Now that the first generation of western weebs are now in their late 20s and early 30s they are getting to the age in a man's emotional development where they start wanting to settle down and start a family. The daughteru represents the desire to have kids.

Good taste, user. Just keep in mind, if you take one, you have to take the other too. It's a sin to split up twins.

Good man. Some folks would die to have your willpower than to live accepting their sick unwholesome attraction.

That would be unfortunate but I guess Lola would be tolerable if Lana is there to make up for it.

Cute non sex activities only

Daughterus are for protecting.

yes, its always inevitably going to be lewd. same with how "waifu"s are always just harems and people have big fucking charts of "wives"

sometimes people arent comfortable with admitting that they want to fuck a 2d cartoon girl if she's young and cute so they came up with daughteru to rationalize wanting a close relationship

never assume neckbeards on Sup Forums can think without using their dick

>projecting this hard

Well Sup Forums has yotsuba so yeah. You dont sexualised yotsuba

2D lolis are the best

t. defensive "daughteru" fag

test

Indeed, now that I'm on my 30s I want a family more than sex. I would gladly never have sex again if that means I could have my own family or at least a kid. I do make sex jokes on Sup Forums though and I guess some people can't understand that Sup Forums was the place where you could do inappropriate jokes.

More daughterus!

One of the best shows from this season.

Why do these threads always get passive aggressive negative posts?Sup Forums is never passive aggressive, this is weird.

And they have no reason to do it, it's almost like there's a quiet campaign to sway people against this show. This show is great. It's funny, it's cute, it looks better than the other CalArt shit on CN, it actually has morals for my four year old nephew rather than slice of life emotional baggage for my college age cousin. So it fucking belongs on Cartoon Network.

This is a really good blend of pre-AT cartoon structure and modern culture satire. One of Panda's big recurring character traits is an obsession with social media. These bears keep trying to fit in with the local hipster crowd and indirectly teach kids about stuff like free range eggs. That's a modern cartoon.

I just... Fucking stop it. Stop dissing this show. Fuck SU with its awkward cry sessions every episode. Fuck AT with its bleak and sometimes bordering on inappropriate depictions of teen dating. Fuck Clarence with its hugbox and often putrid animation. Fuck Uncle Grandpa for being that guy's thirtieth attempt at the same show. Fuck you. Fuck your mom. Fuck your pet. Fuck your ambitions. Fuck your life.

This show has Patton Oswald on speed dial you sacks of shit.

And it's cute. I want to drench this show's film negative in my cum.

That's pretty true about We Bare Bears threads, but not this thread.

Does anyone have the "Daddy I'm not real" picture?

Yeah, I have a few daughterus. Wanna fight about it?

Yeah, it's a solid 8/10 with a lot of comfy spots.

tumblr trying to "sanitize" Sup Forums.

I keep it just for such occasions.

Did someone say Daughteru thread?

I will just claim all Rolls as my daughteru so he doesn7t have anything left to claim.

You madman!

>I don't know why you're so obsessed with naked little girls.
Our childhoods were lonely and most unfulfilled.

Boco is her daddy and you are the mommy

>if I have poor impulse control and repressed pedophilia everyone else must too!
Just you, m8.

Daughterus are for hug, no fug

>there are people in this thread who wouldn't fuck their daughteru

Sickos.

If he want to have anything to do with this he better be the mommy. And better be a girly boy.

You stay the fuck away from my daughteru

I've never seen this show so all I see is rigby in drag

>Lisa

How does it feel to have cancer inside of you?

>Rigby in drag

Obviously its his and Eileen's daughter.

A cute grill that was supposed to be a mole and a coati that was supposed to be a raccoon produced a fox?

I don't find mai daughteru even the slightest bit sexually appealing, but she tugs on my heart strings like no one else.

It's just science

Ideal number of daughterus? I'd say four.

Good reason to get an extra large hammock. The concave shape would avoid kids falling from the edge/kicking you out and make everybody cuddle up!

>le lisa is le cansor meme
t. reddit

Please don't ever post again.

No seriously, how the fuck would you defend this atrocity? Without using memes.

>triggered

Praise kek

That is not how daughterfu's work. You've been consistenly trolled.

Sup Forums please go

You know you're not allowed within 100 yards of children.

Annie is my daughteru.

That's some top tier taste right there friendo

Call is cute.

Oh yeah? Well we'll see about that!

I still think B version would have been a more interesting design but only Roll like designs went to the final vote. I love Roll design and all but the original is still better than the copies so why not got to a different route?

I liked Call B a lot, but I think that's just because she reminded me of Arale

Daughterus should be innocent

I want to help her indulge in her pyromaniac dreams.

We posting family grids now?

The question is:
All from the same mother?

Adoption is the better option.

No dealing with crying, whiny little babies.

What said. I want to take them at their current age and nurture them, watch them grow into young women and eventually entrust a young man with their own waifu.

No one in their right mind would let you near a child in the first place.

Thats true.

Because I hate them.

She might looks a little like Arale but her hair being screens/projectors was pretty original and made her design seems both cute and functional, something that would distance a bit the franchise from the original without changing the good things.

And fuck off.

>Sup Forums - Breeding ground for sociopaths and aspies

Someone's cranky.

Here's a top quality Sup Forums daughter. Happy?

I like babies too. I don't see a problem with taking care of my daughteru in any stage of her life.

You have the best taste user.
Go on to do good things.

>And so user proceeded to diddle a lot of little girls

Even the ruby speare's Roll?

I most certainly will not!

Thats Street Fighter X Tekken Roll.

I'm having trouble believing you. Where's your purity ring?

Boom.

My pledge to little girls everywhere that I will act as a dad to any daughter in need and never diddle or fiddle.

lol wut?

I would never lewd my daughterfu NOOOPE

Thanks alot

Why are there so many pedophiles on Sup Forums?

It doesnt really matter if you see a character as non sexual there's a 99% chance someone will so it's whatever

I saw her and immediately I said I wanted to protect and father her.

*Sup Forums