Okay, guys...

Okay, guys. I like Trump and all but I cannot get over the fact that tries to cater to veterans when he himself dodged the draft and made fun of McCain being captured in Vietnam.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNuNiU-Ip3c
gotnews.com/true-story-wesearchr-uncovered-senjohnmccain-vietnam-propaganda-tapes-50-years-silence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh no, he continued college instead of going to fight in a pointless war. What an idiot.

Why do you care?

made me think

For all the intelligence & morality he displays now (and in the past) he would have made a better contribution by serving in the armed forces, don't you think?

I thought he was gonna hug it for a moment. That would've been fine.

>Deriding a man for not wanting to join a war we lost due to politics and not due to military defeat

I'd be ENRAGED if I was a vietnam vet. I mean, there was ZERO point.

Course, I might be even angrier if I was an Iraq vet.. Being as we're still fucking over there in that sand box and probably will be for eternity..

there are no words, how the fuck

>people treat Vietnam veterans horribly because they hated the war
>make fun of Trump for dodging the draft and shame him for treating a Vietnam veteran with disrespect
Double standands

And Hillary did fought in Nam?

>What do?
Well seeing how you are not American and therefore will not be voting you do nothing.
You sit there surrounded by muslims watching as we maga

DAHNALD

MY SKELEGATES HAVE COME FOR YOUR 5'S

oh yes because sending him to the shitstorm that was vietnam would be a great idea to use his talents

Veteran sextuples speak the word of Kek?

Maybe but you can say that about bill clinton too, who dodged the draft.
Not sure if donald got involved in a rape scandal during his dodging year like billy boy did.

Trump's draft number was never even close to being called. He had one of the highest numbers in the lottery based on his birthday. Takes 5 seconds to google.

Are we even still in Iraq? I know isi rose up because we fucked the entire system up then just ran off AGAIN, but I was under the impression we pulled out which was why isis got so big to fill the power gap left behind.

>make a better contribution by possibly dying in a stupid war

or

>make a better contribution by employing thousands of people, being the savior of US politics, and fucking models to produce Ivanka

Gee, that sure is a hard choice

There's still some units there, but it's minuscule.

It's not draft dodging if you have a medical condition verified by a doctor. Draft dodging is the act of not showing up when you're called to service. By your reasoning Bill Clinton dodged the fucking draft too.

I mean don't get me wrong if Hillary wins we probably will be sent back in again.

You're German, can't vote, doesn't matter much.

Besides, McCain is a closet liberal who is detested by actual conservatives, he sucks balls despite his military record. His time served as a POW doesn't excuse his shitty record as a senator who betrayed his constituents over and over again.

1 trump went to a military school then daddy got him out of the war...i bet he fells guilty so he helps the vets

2 McCain is a war hero but hes not a war hero like jim web is a war hero...deal with it

McCain told military secrets to his captors and was a garbage presidential nominee. Fuck him.

Hillary dodged the draft by being a woman.

What's your point?

Yeah, cause his life was worth more than other folks who fought and died because he is 'talented'

He dodged the draft because his father was rich and we all fucking know this.

There's no excuse you can give that will make me think it was ok for him to draft dodge other than some crippling disease.

We'll be sent to Syria to fight "the big bad russkis" and then eventually other governments in the middle east who aren't our puppets at this point. So, Iran, Oman, Yemen, Iraq ect. Hillary is just a continuation of Obama's policies with Cheney's war mongering. It'll be fucking awful unless there is a Civil war.

First off is doesn't matter or not if you support Trump because you're a cuckold in Germanstan.

Secondly, the vietnam war was a 100% completely pointless war. America was not under threat and fighting or dying in that war was pointless. I don't hold contempt over anyone who dodged the draft, because fuck going to fight a bunch of gooks because some old geezer politicians told you to.

John McCain's leaked Vietman Broadcasts
youtube.com/watch?v=xNuNiU-Ip3c

>>>>>>War hero

Don't forget Bill dodging the draft. And Sanders. And Obama's illustrious military career. And Jill Stein's.

Reminder that John McCain hot started his jet
Old jets had a manual fuel control servo valve. You click on the valve dump a bunch of fuel in the hot section of the turbine then touch off the ignition.

It shoots a big flame out of the burner, the big flame ignited a rocket on the jet behind him it blew up injuring 163 people.
McCain the admiral whisked johnny off to safety from the ire of the sailors on the ship

I just don't understand why the democrats are so motivated to start ANOTHER cold war. Why is it that Trump is the only man who looks at Russia as maybe not a potential ally but someone who can have some mutual agreements that can benefit both? I mean we have nothing in the middle east anymore just let Russia fight them and cut a deal on the oil.

Damn, McCain looks great in that Easter dress!

who is that though

>ywn have a histrionic schizo 50's gf

>John McCain’s name was misspelled “Macain.” The tape was also mislabeled “Sidney,” which is John McCain’s middle name.
>The tape was also in the wrong box: “The tape, when I found it, was also out of order and in the next box from where it should have been,” says our researcher
gotnews.com/true-story-wesearchr-uncovered-senjohnmccain-vietnam-propaganda-tapes-50-years-silence/

Pure Coincidence

put me in the screen cap

Kek proves this legendary response

There's no defense. You can either overlook it or vote for "men aren't victims of war" Hillary.

I've found most vets don't give a shit about anyone dodging a draft (WW2 excluded).

That somehow the DNC is trying to paint Trump as draft dodger is just opportunistic bullshit, since their candidate was pretty happy with the glass ceiling her cunt provided her during Nam.

Nothing. He was making America great. Again.

Come the fuck on you retards. Even MSNBC admits it was legitimate. MSNBC fucking MSNBC. You are actually stupider than the retards at MSNBC. Just think about that for a minute.

I like how he gives it the "atta boy pat".

She never said that though.

Seriously though, why is Sup Forums and the rest of the loony right so triggered by the time Clinton said women were the victims of war due to losing their husbands and sons?

This

Who tf wouldn't try to dodge that shit? Alao McCaine is a globalist cock sucker

Septs of truth

If he died in some jungle half way across the world, over 35,000 people would be out of a job, MAGA wouldn't be a thing, and our nominee would probably be Yeb.

Because they're retarded and have no foresight

doesn't really matter considering the competition wants to help israel conquer the middle east, and hates the enlisted man on top.

True. He was also against the Iraq war which is pretty unpatriotic imo.

Maybe because this is complete bullshit "women were the victims of war due to losing their husbands and sons?"?

All this old cunt does is pandering because she knows no self respecting White Man will vote for her rotten deranged ass

Why don't you 'think' about how you're going to uncuck your own fucking shithole country? Or are you a mudshit?

You kill yourself for being an obvious shill.

vietnam was a kike war.

Proof?

>mccain needs to be lambasted for being a veteran yet trying to cause conflict around the world while being a Zionist shill and globalist rino

Must be a McCain supporter. Prefer someone who served, yet shits on the veterans.
Or Maybe Bush again. Partying while he dodges? Maybe Clinton?

You know actual professional soldiers have zero problem with someone avoiding being drafted for a war like vietnam right? After all nobody wants to stand in a gunpit next to a guy who's only there because he was forced to be.