youtu.be/11p0y9z1XOU?t=10m6s
strawpoll.me/13342747
youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
youtu.be/DEKkOXCsMMk
youtu.be/OL7Yk0y71e8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But Albert, Cossack are along the Dnieper and Don in Ukraine and Russia

20 MINUTES UNTIL THE NEW EPISODE LADS

who here excited? i got my coffee and pie ready!

COSSACKS ARE IN RUSSIA

/ourgal/

Not in Croatia, lame-o

NEW EPISODES ARE IN CROATIA

Hope you mean Laura and not that ugly not in third season lady

is there seriously no episode tonight or am i being collectively trolled?

pls dont bully

Tonight's episode is horrendous. Why is Hawk kissing Andy? I thought Andy and Lucy were together? This season is getting out of hand. I'm dropping this shit.

Threadly reminder that its not Twin Peaks its Twin Peaks: The Rerun.
Lynch has stated over and over that its not the same show or even a spiritual successor.

Not sure who you mean user, I'm talking about a character that's actually relevant to this show.

new episode is in 10 minutes

You're using the /showtime/ app. What you want to use is [showtime]. Then you can watch tonight's episode.

Shes the best

"The" Twin Peaks

CONTROVERSIAL OPINION

Albert sucks in the new season, his quips seem forced.

>Twin Peaks: The Rerun
delightful wordplay

youtube.com/watch?v=MvCp0XtXYXw

I thought so too. They filmed while he was dying though so you can't really blame him.

retard

Okay, we're less than 20 minutes into tonight's episode and Hawk is dead, Harry Truman came back but has an iron lung, Michael Cera died in a motorcycle accident, the Double R shut down, Leo killed Shelly and raped Norma, Big Ed is fiercely in love with Nadine again but killed her, Joseph Anderson isn't a tree anymore and Bobby is gay.

Have I been Lynched?

he was good during the badcoop interview, and the conversation with gordon afterwards. everything else is a bit flat, i agree. "fuck gene kelly!" was a little cringey.

you'd think the character might've calmed down a little over the years.

stop lying you fuckwad it starts at 10

Hahaha
LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

spoiler dat shit

Dougie Coop just jumped over a shark on water skis' this Croatian special is great.

Where can I purchase a Laura body pillow?

ALBERT CALL THE FRONT DESK
judy was never here

at least he's safe from further head injuries.

Holy fucking shit, Laura just raped Evil Coop.

FUCKING POETRY

What the fuck was this?

user...

NO
MORE
JUDY

JUDY IS ACTUALLY HARRY
HOLY FUCK WE'VE BEEN LYNCHED

>Have I been Lynched?
ahahaha

u wot

Those images are literally "RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE"

>we don't talk about Judy REEEEEEEEEE
>don't rape me, fire walk with me, fuck off I just want to snort coke RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FrogRoach is cute, CUTE!

>Donna came back but was revealed to be an alien
Is that why her birth certificate had no father?

Fuck off. I'll kill you with my $50 salt gun like the rest of the bugs I've been murdering this summer.

And her own name as the mother?

Spoiler that shit, you fuck!

>copying my post with non pepe dogeucop

Evelyn just got reintroduced and she killed off Gordon, Albert, Tammy and Diane. Now we are watching David Bowie's real life death scene with Stockhausen playing in the foreground.

Post characters that remind you of you're self

This season is ironically riffing off Deadly Premonition for the Twin Peaks stuff, so any episode now, Andy will dress and drag and kidnap Janey because he's secretly in love with DougieCoop.

Wait, why did Gordon Cole just kill Albert? Is it a metaphor for how Lynch raped and killed Albert's actor in real life? And why the fuck is Evil Cooper gay now? I really didn't expect full frontal MALE nudity.

sorry

rhonda worst girl

Actually, it's a Frogmoth
youtu.be/11p0y9z1XOU?t=10m6s

I'm a smug ass nigga with excellent trigger discipline.

Who is the girl (1956)?

strawpoll.me/13342747

>Windom Earle came back and is going after the doppelganger
HYPE

One and the same

1st for jumping lad

The Gerogerigegege closing off this weeks episode at the roadhouse with some distasteful nudity! Lynch you old dog!

Absolutely Sarah Palmer without a doubt. I'm not even meme'ing.

no vamos a hablar sobre judy

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper) youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

I wish I was memeing.

LYNCHED

Leo did nothing wrong. Shelly didn't know how to clean. That is where they lived!

WE LIVE HERE SHELLY

Is this canon? youtu.be/DEKkOXCsMMk

youtu.be/OL7Yk0y71e8

Shes not that old

Here's your (You)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JUDY!!

I'M FROM CROATIA ASK ME ANYTHING

Wish someone would add pic related to that webm.

This weeks episode was the best yet. I never expected James to be the new BOB. I don't get why they had to kill off Cooper though.

That's like 100 hours in MS paint, user. Some people have jobs and mouths to feed!

>30 IPs
>85 posts

I'm so sorry.

Give the font, I can pull the RGB values from the PNG but nothing else.

I will have to define a Bézier curve, possibly a Bézier clip point, and animate it in the best possible way.

• Coming out of his fingers?
• Fading in?
• Growing from small to full size?

Think about these things.

I expected them to kill off Cooper, but having both Cooper and Dougie killed in such absolutely disturbing ways was a bit much. I actually threw up my cherry pie into my coffee cup when I saw what they did to him.

HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!

a qt3.14159265359

It's not MS Paint when you have to animate the thing. No one's pitching any ideas of how to animate it. This is vector graphic animation overlay we're dealing with, not some pleb raster shit.

Has to be animated or bust.

Not him but I say a quick BAM with all the letters once his fingers are all down.

Fading in

and?

Call me "lynched", but I just didn't find this scene believable