Just nuke Israel

Why doesn't America just nuke Israel? Than the Muslims will love us for it, we can be best bros and live happily ever after.

Other urls found in this thread:

humansarefree.com/2013/11/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled.html?m=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oi bei xd

I have a better solution: Let Israel to be controlled by Arabs or the Vatican and respect Torah.

Jews according by G-d can't have a state, army or posses power. They are forced to live around the world as serve of other nations a punishment.

So honestly, if Jews respect their own religion everything would be solved.

t. me on my phone

> wanting to submit to a more dominant male in this case muslims

OP is literally a faggot cuck

I've been saying this for so long, just drop a nuke and kill all the subhumans, nobody cares about that retarded strip of desert. Kick the kikes and muzzies out of your government/nation.

fuck you, you aren't funny you subhuman trash. jews are god's chosen people and you have no right to make fun of them

+1 pls do it burgers i wanna die already

Wew lad

t. ahmed mohammed al-akbar

ID idiot

what

literally all me folks!

And be on the receiving end of hate from Christians, Jews and Muslims? Good idea, do it.

>1 post by this ID
fuck off kike

Why the hell would we nuke our selves.

Just your average Argentinian nigger

He is being a retard, don't mind him

hello newfriends :)))))

because the jews hold the entire world's economy at gunpoint

it's all one gigantic hostage situation

i like the idea from that movie "salt" 2010 where they drop a nuke on mecca during the pilgrimage, it will turn all moderate mudslims into terrorist and destroy europe and allow america shut down immigration and put mudslims in interment camps. All problems will be solved

>jews hold the entire world's economy at gunpoint
Source on that?

Far as I know, Israel isn't even one of the biggest economy's in the world.
If Jews are really behind all the crisis the Western world have, why don't they use the power to make Israel a First-World Country first?

Tfw you faggots never set foot in israel and have no idea how westernized and red pilled the people are.

Scared kike detected

humansarefree.com/2013/11/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled.html?m=0

(((Rothschild)))

chosen for what exactly.

Yeshua called many of them the Synagogue of Satan. And the Almighty promised to cleanse them by fire.

>Nuke Israel
>Make sandnigers grow stronger
>Middle East completely takes over the Europe
>YFW

>le Arabs only hate us because we support Israel meme
Yeah I'm sure that's why they all hate each other too. Totally.

check related

>Sup Forums visits Sup Forums, the poster
mods should ban argentina before Sup Forums becomes Sup Forums with simpson memes and shitposting in spanish

god chose them to be god's chosen people
t. master theologian pro

nukes dont exist

As long the juden are dead its all worth it.

i unironically never go on Sup Forums

They have Jew origins and not all of them support Zionism.

They put world economy at gunpoint but is not related to being a Jew. Considering that Israel also have problems and corruption, Jews also suffer from liberalism, etc.

The elite control economy and fuck everyone, Jews included.

I can also say that white people do it, based in that all of them have white skin. But is bullshit.

if we nuked you 50 years ago this shit wouldn't be happening

I say just cut them off from aid. Fuck all of them. Fuck kike religion ver. 1, 2 & 3. That shit is mental cancer. Read books that we want to read and not be labeled faggots by faggots projecting. Their religions are dead anyway--shells, husks. Mangina feminist bluepill bullshit.

I would be happy if all arabs and jews died.

good ol germany

can't tell if this is bait or you're just beyond retarded... muslims want the land to themselves and america are great allies with israel

Why doesn't Britain just take Palestine back? Handing the land over to the UN to be divided was clearly a mistake. It would be an instant solution to the conflict, and soon it would become a productive and self-sufficient colony (like us). People of all faiths would be able to freely visit the holy sites without checkpoints or landmines. If the zionists can't hold up their end of the Balfour Declaration they can gtfo.

there's only one solution: make it so that literally no one can live in Jerusalem. Make that shit so radioactive literally no one could survive there. Repeat the process with every 'holy' site. This way if faggots want to meet god, they can go on a pilgrimage to wastelands and meet him sooner.

jews are actually some of the worst people in the world. they think they are superior to everyone else, and if it hadnt been for ww2, then the jews would still be in control of banks etc in europe.
they have no respect for anyone but themselves.
but then agian, they are our friends in the middle east. as a white man, you will feel safe in israel, and its impressive that they are such a strong people in the middle of islamic hell.
and they cant stand muslims.

at this point, israel is a very positive thing against muslims, but they would without a doubt spread out as soon as they get a chance. the best outcome would be Israel fighting an active war against the muslims where both sides loses.

.gif

/thread

>make post about nuking israel
>6 million argentinians arrive and throw paper cups and yelling loudly
whats going on here. is argentina anti-semitic?

>implying that they still don't control banks

>jews are actually some of the worst people in the world. they think they are superior to everyone else, and if it hadnt been for ww2, then the jews would still be in control of banks etc in europe. they have no respect for anyone but themselves.

You pretty much describe white as well. Wasn't the whole point of Hitler the White Supremacy because non-whites are all inferior and whites should control everything?

i think they are trying to prove themselves white by copying you hanz

yes argentines are very anti-semitic they need to be more diverse