NO SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK

OLDFAG HERE WHO SAW THE ORIGINAL IN CINEMAS, HOW IS ANY OF THAT ALLOWED

This is so gay. What were they thinking? It's fucking isekai

What are you, a CRITIC or something?

>oldfag
>ohboyherewego.jpg

>Remaking Jumangi

FOR WHAT PURPOSE?

I want to fuck Karen Gillian, what's it gonna take for me to fuck her bros?

Robin Williams died for this...

The interesting thing about jumanji was the game started to take over more of the outside world as people played. This time it's all inside a video game, so that's pretty boring.

M O N E Y
O
N
E
Y

BUT ITS NOT LIKE THE THING FROM WHEN I WAS A KID

would've been kino if the nerdy dude turned into the hot redhead

And got fucked by Chad, amirite?

That's not the interesting thing. The interesting thing is that the game created an alternate fucking timeline of Earth for 30 years that suddenly disappeared once they won it.

I thought Trump was draining the swamp?

I'm honestly curious as to why it's called Jumanji. It barely has anything to do with the original movie at all other than the title. Brand recognition?

>blonde attractive Stacy who has life on easy mode learns what it's like to be a fat middle age manlet

M O N E Y

you guys sure this ain't a money laundrey shit?

>the interesting thing is the game changes the outside world as people play it

That's what I'm saying. Everything that happened from the moment Alan started the game until he finished it WAS the game.

How much do you wanna bet the guy who turns into The Rock likes the blonde chick who turns into Jack Black, and they'll end up kissing in the game or some shit

>WELL I DON'T HAVE THE Top TWO FEET OF MY BODY
Okay, I smirked

Who the FUCK is going to portray The Hunter Van Pelt?

>not going full TFS monogatari JUNGLE'D edition
you're thinking small time user

finally a movie with justice

The movie does look that bad on its own but why would you call it jumanji and just trash all of the original shit.

I mean the idea of it being a board game and playing those fucking drums so people find it was spooky as fuck, i mean i get it the NES is old but come on boardgames are timeless

I'd rather they called it something else and just brought the rights to Jumanji so its not copyright infringement and shit

also if Van Pelt isnt in it it can fuck right off.

youtube.com/watch?v=8vR7sz-RvZY

this shit is how you make shit spooky

yfw dewayne says oyvey at 1:10

The Rock falls in love with a Baywatch Reboot.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the new movie's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls it, thanking it for the time by saying MAHALO, and is overjoyed to find out that his Baywatch film is FUN for the FANS that will lead you to a PISS-GOOD TIME.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his new movie made for the FANS, it ends up being panned by critics who have a disconnect over what the piss-happy FANS want over a RAUNCHY SUMMER MOVIE. After some investigation, he finds out that the piss-inducing comedy he called is not the same movie he fell in love with. In fact, it doesn't exist in this universe at all. It is Baywatch's alternate universe counterpart, with Daddary's mammaries rather swinging dicks and gore.

Hijinks ensue as the the Rock strikes up a deal with producers to shill his movie over Twitter until everyone pisses their pants and floods theaters in a sea of piss. While the two chase a dwindling box office, DRAMA from the R-18 COMEDY ensues as they begin to piss on each other instead in HILARITY and question the NATURE of LITTY.

Van Pelt never blinks in every scene he's in.
He stares intensely.

Theyre not going to top Hyde's performance

FINDS

This looks really good. I'll spend a shekel or two on it.

"Oy vey!"

Lol they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

I NEVER THOUGHT IT'D BE SO SIMPLE BUT

youtube.com/watch?v=XOCqCGBCH30

Please tell me we're getting new oc

Martin Short could play that in his sleep

just b urself bro

and lift daily

>brand recognition

why ask a question if you're just going to answer it

>Old one
Wanted to fuck Dunst

>New one
Want to fuck Gillan.

What did I mean by this?

Fuck you autists. It looked like it was funny

What's the matter, user? You like new and creative ideas or something? btw they're remaking one of the first movies ever made too :^)
youtu.be/rdeqF63U4ik

I refuse to see it.

>OLDFAG
November 2003 more like Newvember 2003

>oy vey!
What did he mean by this?