L
M
F
A
O

HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH
DRUMPFTARDS BTFO
HOW WILL THEY RECOVER NOW???????!!

These "people" are so detached from reality, it's almost funny.

Wow! Powerful... I just, I can't even. You go girl...

>one breast is way larger than the other

fuck sakes

>not putting him in a leg scissor

It's like they don't understand male vs female combat

lol you really asking that?

wtf i love violence in politics now

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Drumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

>punching a guy
>Hope and Love

what's up with liberals and doublethink?

Lets just check a few things off our list
>Xenophobic
>Controlled by a single by a single race
>Controlled by a single gender
>Religious Zealots
Sounds like Themyscira is worse than the US

American liberalism and conservatism are different limbs of the same entity. The two party system has hampered American politics, Trump is actually a breath of fresh air, and the fact that he has racist/nazi supporters is forgivable, considering the situation.

>Attacking the President of the United States
Wow, what a hero.

#NOTMYPRESIDENT

>>one breast is way larger than the other

Virgin.

I'm honestly tired of being smarter than everyone.

6 5's.

>posting on twitter
>changing anything
This is the real gutbuster

Trump has a 40% approval rating.at best. No one likes him.

Way less than that, pal.

oh no I guess he cant do anything now

Changing the goalposts is literally all you fucking dumbasses can do. Maybe pull Trump's dick out of your throat I think the lack of oxygen is getting to you.

The point is that just because someone doesn't like him doesn't mean they're a liberal. At this point it's anyone that isn't part of his cult.

why are you telling us for tell that to the faggot

t. reddit

is that Terence Stamp on the bottom left?

(((polls)))

t. reddit

>hope and love
>expressing it by violently assaulting an old man

kek. libtards

do people really think thats an insult only pussies dont like pol

So bravo. So powerful. Really standing up for the little people. Bravo. Take a bow. Have a like. Retweet? Way ahead of you, soldier. Keep fighting the good fight.

There is literally nothing wrong with Donald J. Trump.

cool original meme idea broham

Russia is for realsies, guys! I swear. CNN told me!
btw the general election polls were totally correct
anyway, whi cares the media would never lie to us

WW would never do this. fucking normies.

Trump falls in love with a Big and Beautiful Wall.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the wall's building address. Never minding the strange zip code, he immediately looks up the wall on Maps.com, and is overjoyed to find out that the wall was built by and already owned by The Trump Organization.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to Megyn Kelly, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the wall he found is not the same wall he fell in love with. In fact, the wall doesn't exist in this universe at all. The wall is the alternate universe counterpart to this universe's US-Mexican border, which has fallen under administration of the MC's version of President Obama, who is blissfully unaware of the dangers of illegal immigration. The other Trump has been stumped.

Hijinks ensue as both Trumps strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to build a big & truly beautiful wall. While the two chase their respective walls, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of IMMIGRATION.

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Why are liberals so obsessed with emotions?

So...

FOUR MORE YEARS

FINDS
A
WAY

OMG YASSSSSSSSSSS QUEEN
PREACH

The real WW would probably be against Drumpf, but Kike Gal Gadot will never be against someone who supports her genocidal state.

Oh no, what will the president of the free world do because a bunch of estrogen heavy crying adult children who are working at starbucks, 30k in student debt on their social science degree don't "approve" of him?

17 intelligence agencies ;)

pol is reddit

>want to become left-wing because their ideological viewpoints make way more sense
>can't ever bring myself to go fully in because leftism is wholly anti-white and I am not a cuck

guess I'll remain a fencesitter and never vote, kekeke

>caring what the majority of Americans think
lol most people are fucking morons. If you do or believe anything based on what the majority does or believes you're a complete fucking idiot.

Why are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with Sup Forums?

>Quoth the obese cuckservative who spends multiple hours a day whining on Sup Forums

That pic.
What anime is this?

I love her face

The left is infected with regressive and SJW poz cancer and needs to cleanse itself

The needs of the majority should become before the needs of the minority

t. reddit

It's not, that's a communist.

indeed

is this metameta posting?

this is a real person who votes lmao

>OMG GUYS I thought the world was going to end after Trump got elected, but today...I went and saw Wonder Woman!!!1! OMG! YAAAAS
>Now that ive seen a fictional woman character written by a man save the world, I know in my heart now that WE have truly won! Hahaha sorry Drumppers!! ;) we won now

This is a real persons' real thoughts. These are actual people and not only do they think these things, but they proclaim them as profound thoughts to the world.

Why is it returning? Trump is all about hope and love.... in what way is it returning?

RealPerson-Mind

Short hair and big tits is my JAM