For a youtube cartoon i must say this really is something to enjoy, except the custodes... fuck custodes

For a youtube cartoon i must say this really is something to enjoy, except the custodes... fuck custodes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_2nM1GEllg&index=2&list=PLyiDf91_bTEgnBN0jAvzNbqzrlMGID5WA
youtube.com/watch?v=GV07YSuKNk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you not like their fabulous glistening muscles?

As a Warhammer Fantasy fan, this is the only thing 40k I've ever really been fond of.

Too bad he only did two Warhammer Fantasy videos.

I'm enjoying Leman Russ and the Inquisition's wacky adventures in the Warp

Krazypantsoff still thinking he's the Emperor is great. His "fatherly" interactions with Russ should be good.

Oh, and the inevitable reunion with Magnus...

Plus its pretty clear nobody is staying dead among the Primarchs.

Cleary this is all part if Big E's plan

Like whatever Magnus is doing?

Isn't Sanguinius pretty dead?

I think the emperor mentioned that he knew what magnus was up to.

So was Rogal Dorn. More so in fact.

He seens unaware of what sunshine is up to though.

The best parts are the Warp Chats.

"Don't you talk about my axe like that! Fuck you!"

>"Oh yes! Fuck me!

Their muscles give me the PTSD Manus experiences when ever Russ comes up in the conversation.

Speaking of Who bet ya these bitches are dead after their red rage comes

Fuck me the image broke

>tfw everybody makes fun of your favorite chapter
>tfw they're doomed to be known as the space furries forever

Draigo continues to be the shining light of this series.

Try liking Lorgar and the Word Bearers when I know they are going to be screwed over in this.

I SAY!
Disrespecting the GLORIOUS Custodes? Truly the mossst, mmm, VIRILE of the fabulous Emperor's creations?

Someone's asking for some discipline!

>WolfLiking WolfThe WolfWolfiest WolfChapter WolfOf WolfSpace WolfMarines

Hell yeah,
Though it's far more enjoyable if you are well-versed in both the lore and the game.
The Digganob short had me in stitches.

So what is this?

>Doesn't know about the glory of Emperor TTS
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_2nM1GEllg&index=2&list=PLyiDf91_bTEgnBN0jAvzNbqzrlMGID5WA

You're welcome.

I can't wait for Guilliman to show up and see how fucked his chapter's become.

Lemans method for dealing with slaneeshi demons is pretty good

BLUE BALLLLLLS!!!!!

So is Kitten going to fall to chaos now that Magni-Magic's got a hold of him? Or will it just be Magnus trying to fuck up the imperium and utterly failing by making it better?

I think Magnus' intention IS to make the imperium better, it's just that his idea of that, is to be the one in charge of everything.

That is ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL

I was hoping for a main update, but that was totally worth the wait regardless

>BROODLORD-KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNN~

I love how they play him too.

Completely fucking insane and yet somehow manages to show up and wreck everything daemon-related right when he needs to regardless.

Given how things went with the High Lords of Terra, they're going to fail so hard that they succeed and then Emps will reveal that was his plan the entire time

Actually, bringing up Emp's plan, I wonder what would happen if Magnus simply pointed out that the Imperium is run by 4 senile old men who got locked into a locker and couldn't be bothered to fight?

I mean he already got pissed off as all hell about the Tau not fighting in melee. What would his reaction be to them?

Are you gay?

I dunno, he probably prefers them being in charge because they're not going to do shit and can be more easily manipulated.

>Actually like the Raven Guard
>Corax is going to be the teenage angsty goth who writes bad poetry

Low hanging fruit, come on.

Dorn was never confirmed dead. They only found his hand.

A bit unrelated, but is the Warhammer universe and the Warhamme 40 000 Universe the one and the same. I guess it was when warhammer 40 000 was created, but is it still the case?

No. They share the Chaos Gods but that's it.

Ah, that's a shame. I have always wondered if the Warhammer emperor and the 40 000 EMPRA were related.

Imagine 2 Fried eggs in a frying pan
The yolks are not connect - but the clear goop is

The clear goop is the Warp, the yolks the Worlds - At least until the End Times

I don't think there is any canon declaration regarding about how they are connected if at all, but yeah the main "accepted" concept is what others have said, that it's just loosely connected by chaos bullshit (if at all), and they are two different universes all together.

However, there is a theory which while not backed by canon, could be argued as potentially true: Namely that Warhammer Fantasy takes place on a forgotten planet the Imperium lost track of (there's a LOT of these kinds of planets) and the presence of the other races is simply a coincidence.

The thing about Warhammer, is that any paradox could be resolved by simply saying that the Chaos Gods are fucking around with the planet.

tl;dr: It's very much up in the air and canon could turn one way or the other at any given point, or even reverse. It happened before.

I want to see Kitten beat Tzneetch at a children's card game

>It happened before.

You mean Sigmar? Yeah there were some theories that he was a lost Primarch

>Warhammer Fantasy takes place on a forgotten planet the Imperium lost track of (there's a LOT of these kinds of planets) and the presence of the other races is simply a coincidence.
I like that.

I wonder how all the chaos guys and the orks are going to come into play

They seem to be hyping up some of the "elites" / named guys of each of em

No, it isn't. They've always been different, linked through the Warp. Early Warriors of Chaos could take 40k guns gifted by Khorne, and a lot of early Fantasy magic items were put in 40k as Daemon artifacts. But this was early in the settings, before much was concrete.

There was only one canon decleration, ever, about Fantasy and 40k existing in the same universe, and it was that the entire 40k setting exists inside a box on a wizard's shelf like the DC universe exists in Sandman.

It was never referenced again, and is completely non-canon.

Anything else, like Fantasy existing in 40k, is lies and 40k fanwank.

Furthermore, Fantasy resulted in Age of Sigmar where Slaanesh was removed from the Great Game after Elves kidnapped him, meaning 40k and Fantasy cannot be the same universe. Ever. Unless Slaanesh suddenly disappears in 40k at any rate.

You're missing a crucial part of this:
Warhammer doesn't give a shit.

I mean no offense to you, you make a great argument, but Warhammer by its nature refuses to follow logic.

Infact, in your very comment you have a paradox.
>A) 40k is in a box somewhere in Warhammer
>B) Slaanesh is in one, but not in the other.
There's only two ways out of this:
>One of these is a lie
>Slaanesh is actually still there, it was only an "aspect" or some shit of him/her that got removed.
Warhammer could make either of these previous statements to "resolve" the paradox, they could leave it as it is, or make another statement that instead creates five more paradoxes and say it's because Tzeentch or something.

Basically:
There is a box full of canon notes somewhere in an office somewhere, inside which Warhammer exists, and on that box is written the words: "Abandon all Logic, ye who enter here."

Oh, the box is for sure non-canon, I only brought it up because its the only instance of 40k and Fantasy existing in yhe same universe, and it is against 40k as the larger one rather than for it.

Its a multiverse or nothing basically. Multiverse is more likely given all of the End Times 40k nods, like Lizardmen having a machine to contact Eldar and Kaldor Draigo helping two Elves escape the Warp.

Sooo... everyone in 40k looks greek?

the second post you quoted actually has an image of a black man.

>he doesn't like Pillar Men custodes

FUCK

YOU

That doesn't look very black. It look more like bronze than black.

>Unless Slaanesh suddenly disappears in 40k at any rate.
Which is not at all unlikely. GW has a massive boner for all the thousands of dollars worth of disposable income that 10-13 year olds have to throw around, and they clearly want nothing more than to flip the current fanbase the bird to try and get at it.

40k does the classic soft sci-fi thing of taking regular earth cultures and putting them in space. You've got greeks, romans, russians, mongols, etc. Plus the various xenos are based on different earth cultures too, for instance the tau are communists but with a heavy japanese mecha aesthetic, and the eldar are more traditionally japanese cultured, but with chinese shit like giant terracotta statues thrown in.

Plus Raging Heroes is kind of screwing them against the wall by making Diaz-style Daemonette models with a lot more detail at the same prices.

Plus, you know, ripping everything off from Starship Troopers to Glorantha.

I thought it was dumb at first, but god damn he certainly commits to the joke.

Oh well. At least Warhammer Space Marines have a sort of "Knight Templar" thing going on to distinguish them from Heinlein's

>I am the vizer of Tzneetch and will answer any quesiton! One head speaks truth, the other lies

"Are you a genestealer?

>Yes
>No

"I KNEW IT!"

>AUGHHGHHGH NOT THE FACE!!!!

Does this count as animation even?

Hey, if Anime gets away with it.
youtube.com/watch?v=GV07YSuKNk4

MAKE THEM SUPPER!

ALIEN BEANS

>Giving Typhus Gilbert Gottfried's voice

South Park does.

>I don't know what a cliTORus is...but it sounds DISGUSTING!

so, does the guy who make those videos actually hates the tau?

Kitten's voice actor does.

Maybe if GW didn't throw in all those wolf suffixes and prefixes in later editions, then maybe it would've been much better.

That and the fact that the SM in WH40K are genetically engineered human in power armor while in ST, SMs are just regular humans who dispense fiery nuclear social justice in space. In power armor.

>and it was that the entire 40k setting exists inside a box on a wizard's shelf like the DC universe exists in Sandman.

Imagine if someone knocked that over by accident.