Supergirl

>it's a illegal aliens are harmless and should be welcomed with open arms on earth even though every episode the villain is an alien episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=usgtsAwl71g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it's an American wants to pay $10 for one single apple episode
anti-undocumented faggots are so stupid

illegal aliens*

*undocumented faggots

>she will never murder my cock with her steel pussy

bruhs...

>big corporations should pay $15/hr, they can afford it and every person deserves a living wage
>big farm corporations need mexican slave labor or else strawberries will cost $1 more per pound!
hmm

youtube.com/watch?v=usgtsAwl71g

>this actually happened

There should be no minimum wage and illegal slave labor should be allowed, idiot.

By 2030 the vast majority of lowskill jobs will be automated. It's gonna be tricky trying to figure out what to do with tens of millions of undocumented workers who are now obsolete.

>tfw your business model is so bad that you have to essentially have slaves that work for nothing
Fuck fruit farmers. I'll pay the extra ten cents an apple if they would hire Americans.

#NotAllAliens

but without illegal aliens who is going to stop those aliens?

Superman? He was adopted and raised by a white american couple. Lex Luthor is in prison. There's literally no villain he can't handle.

>there was no agriculture in the US prior to the mass illegal immigration of the late 1900's

>slavery didn't prop up the economy and lower prices for agricultural goods

>slavery
>in the 1960's

Ok, so you ARE pretending to be retarded.

not pretending buddy

The first few jobs I could think of in the US that are done by illegal immigrants are

>roofing
>cleaning
>interior construction
>farming

Maybe farming could be automated but I sure as fuck don't see robots learning how to shingle a roof or hang drywall any time soon. This is a total red herring.

Robots can also deal drugs, smuggle drugs, be prostitutes, capture and control human prostitutes, etc. Robots are the future

>I sure as fuck don't see robots learning how to shingle a roof or hang drywall any time soon

Sounds like you need to do some reading.

yes thats like when the terrorist is of "brittish origin" and his name is mahmoud hoffar.

Anyone can do those things. All the evidence I've seen suggests that illegal immigrants don't commit crimes at any higher rate than citizens and legal immigrants.

Source then, faggot.

Why am I even having this discussion on Sup Forums? Can't you guys stay in your fucking containment board?

>Can't you guys stay in your fucking containment board?

You can't really discuss ai on Sup Forums, everyone just spews memes. I'm not sure why you're getting angry, automation is an interesting topic, you should look into it.

Reminder: Old angry white men created this, regardless of who the director and author are.