Get off the stage you fucking disgusting fat white male...

>get off the stage you fucking disgusting fat white male, i am fucking triggered and although i speak out against body shaming, it doesnt apply to you because its ok for me to call you far because i am left wing so i get a free pass. Oh by the way, the armenian genocide didnt happen, now get off the stage

What did she mean by this?

She meant that no amount of leftist rhetoric can change the fact that being fat is a bad thing

>that face when you remind someone that they're fat

I need that smug alex jones face.

really Alex Jones is bearmode and only his jawline is fat. Why the fuck is that anyway he looks like a Battletoad now.

She means it's time to FUCKING GET DOWN BABY YEAH

WE'RE AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA YOU DUMBASS!

*sspppulsh*

someone post the one where she wants AJ's SUPER MALE VITALITY

Should be top 10 dance offs

I'd pound her ass anyday

can't believe cenk thinks TYT is bigger than infowars. alex trololols the white house and obama always gets too buttblasted not to respond publicly. TYT has never made waves

Forreal, although she's to the left of me I would smash her Armenian ass any day.

who is that pussy ass little bitch that spit?

I want to give that little Turk goddess my Aryan seed.

Funny how all of these people at the young turkroaches are nasty people.
>This woman
>A genocide-denying Turkish nationalist
>Some stupid comedian that spits at people

jimmy dore. he has a jewtube channel

They're just as terrible as info wars but on the other side of the spectrum. If you think those two shows are any different, you're being misled

Alex Jones sure knows how to trigger those liberals: the rough backslaps, the RAPE t-shirt, the inalterable grin,... The guy has balls and stands his ground.

none of us has the balls to be like him, not even to go outside of the house. so yeah changes are not gonna happen. we've lost already.

kek that part was fucking hilarious.

WE TALK ABOUT THAT ALL THE TIME!

That man right there just spit on me! UNBELIEVABLE!

I like how Alex did not even flinch when that guy stood up, and threw down his mic. Hahaha I loved every second of it. Alex may make his money from scaring people, but he makes valid points, and... "If you dont like the drapes at the white house you're a racist"

Remember no bullying and fat shaming!

He's been fucking with other shows in the same medium as him since he was doing public access in Austin. Youtube is just a bigger Austin Public Access studio to him. He thrives on this shit.

I saw him outside a Planned Parenthood telling the supporters "more blood for the blood god" and the liberals were literally foaming at the mouth in rage, screaming and cursing at him like they were possessed! It was quite amusing to watch (glad I wasn't there - all that negative energy is something to behold leveled against him).

Jones isn't even that fat. Cenk is fatter.