What's wrong with Germany

This based old man obviously sees a problem but it's pertaining to bees.
Why can't they make the connection between humans.

Here he's shown killing a literal race traitor

OP, you have outdone yourself.

really makes you think...

>Whats wrong with Germany
Wrong question
Whats wrong with the Europe?
Germany
Whats wrong with the world?
Germany
Who leeches the money from other countries?
Germany
Who ruined industries in other countries to have no competition?
Germany
Who pushed on importing thousands upon thousands of middle eastern goatfuckers?
Germany
Who pushes multi culti lgbt bullshit everywhere?
Germany

Hitler is rolling in his grave in Argentina so fast he drilled to the earth core by now, but he was also wrong and eternal faggot for invading Poland.
Fuck Germany, and fuck krauts for being such a retards.

Am I a Mexican intellectual now?

Isn't this a Slovenian bee?
Good post though.

That's what the old guy is saying
He's talking to another bee keeper in Germany and is upset it isn't a local breed

They always been autists as fuck.

It's surreal how redpilled they are with bees

Great find OP
Bump

I welcome spider refugees in my home.

It's raining outside and I don't want them to be cold :3

More Than Honey, it's on Netflix
In case anyone was wondering

Spiders are bro tier
They work relentlessly on catching those useless flies and mosquitos, too bad they do not ask where they could tangle their webs, they would be perfect.

Why is this so funny?

Based as fuck documentary
Metaphor about nu-males too.
I have no idea, I started laughing too. That's the scene that made me start this thread.

It's actually the other species of bees their country plays host to now.

Eventually those horrible fucking African bees will make their way north as the climate grows warmer. Though I suspect they'll die off in the coming mini ice age, there would need to be native bees who had adapted to the climate still alive for the bees to be around full stop.

What is this from?

you're supposed to dump them in little vials of alcohol to make queen lure. it's a waste to just crush them.

See

It was an honor killing m8.
The German adopted some of the practices of his new countrymen.
He caught the queen going out and race mixing.

good thread

Lads
Am I currently being channeled by Kek?
I just started watching this and saw this.
Was this the tribute that awoke our lord?

I cant tell
the more you go north the more autistic they get.

bavaria is cool

Can confirm. Bavaria is pretty dank.

Is that Austria in that pic?

That's it, this is the year

Weren't those guys on the Swiss side of the Alps?

Beekeepers sure are a funny bunch here though. It's a kind of zen-like hobby for the guys here and they sometimes spend as much time as hunters sitting out in the woods or others in their allotment garden. So it's mostly done by people that are pretty bound to earth already.

It's funny when I suggest to things to greeners and hippies, especially the young ones. They're always going on about the environment and stuff but they never pick up a trait like this where they would actually have contact with nature and control over parts of it. They're so hypocritical in those regards because the complain about those people in those areas a lot.
Being a hunter or owning woods is annoying anyway because people just wander through property without a care sometimes. It's really strange how they just think they are entitled to bike through your woods but then complain when you want to build ways there.

I really wonder that we haven't had a serial killing hunter yet. That restraint every time one of those loudly jogs over your property rattling everything around in miles...