China says Australia is 'on fringes of civilisation' after swimmer Mack Horton attacks Sun Yang

>China says Australia is 'on fringes of civilisation' after swimmer Mack Horton attacks Sun Yang

>Global Times newspaper refers to Australia’s history as a penal colony in response to swimmer criticising Chinese athlete over doping

>A mouthpiece for China’s Communist party has joined the country’s netizens in heaping abuse on Australian swimmer Mack Horton, after Horton disparaged his Chinese counterpart Sun Yang during the Rio Olympics for a past doping incident.

>“Whatever the real reasons, Horton has no reason to feel proud of what he said about Sun,” said a commentary in the newspaper Global Times on Monday. “Actually we think Australia should feel embarrassed with Horton’s remarks.”

>“In many serious essays written by Westerners, Australia is mentioned as a country at the fringes of civilization. In some cases, they refer to the country’s early history as Britain’s offshore prison. This suggests that no one should be surprised at uncivilized acts emanating from the country.”

theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/08/china-says-australia-is-on-fringes-of-civilisation-after-swimmer-mack-horton-attacks-sun-yang

Can China be bantered into starting ww3?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/asia/a-prominent-chinese-media-outlet-has-launched-a-scathing-attack-on-australia/news-story/e598957ee9b972aa809b3f59827c3fd3
youtube.com/watch?v=KJlvLdIM6Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=U9g-Mgogiok
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_van
youtube.com/watch?v=rjkrjYitgeA
youtube.com/watch?v=rgDEknEup1U
youtu.be/aU4ehgnTjVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This also follows after last week:

>A PROMINENT state-run Chinese newspaper has launched a scathing attack on Australia and threatened to take military action over the South China Sea dispute.

>The Global Times editorial piece, entitled ‘‘Paper cat’ Australia will learn its lesson’, follows the Federal Government’s decision to support an international tribunal over the South China Sea.

>It describes Australia as a “delirious” country with “an inglorious history” that is mocked by others, going right back to British colonisation in 1788 in its searing assessment.

>“It was at first an offshore prison of the UK and then became its colony, a source of raw materials, overseas market and land of investment,” the editorial reads.

>“This country was established through uncivilised means, in a process filled with the tears of the aboriginals.”

>“Australia is not even a ‘paper tiger’, it’s only a ‘paper cat’ at best”.

news.com.au/world/asia/a-prominent-chinese-media-outlet-has-launched-a-scathing-attack-on-australia/news-story/e598957ee9b972aa809b3f59827c3fd3

Here's the video they're mad about

youtube.com/watch?v=KJlvLdIM6Z8

>china
youtube.com/watch?v=U9g-Mgogiok

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_van

I like how a toxic fake Paper Nation is regarding us as the same Tier.

>We are Platinum and Titanium inlaid with gold and marble infused with Freedom Babay.

>China says they will save the Aboriginals, Ask any Aboriginal what they think of the Chinese, The Abos want War with them not the Europeans here.
youtube.com/watch?v=rjkrjYitgeA

We are from the Dream Time, and the Keepers of the Flame.

>fringes of Civilization.

Let me Guess Xi failed history.

>Slowpokes.jpg : When britain was usurped by the germans at that time in history criminals where executed, The Aristocrats where arrested called traitors and criminals because they where the old rulers and sent to exile.

China claims that Australia is not a real country and tries to take over. Stralia hardened by the notorious emu wars gets china completely BTFO. Cap this, you heard it here first.

Kek, this is some new global level of butthurt.

>1 Aussie rustles over 1 billion Chinese jimmies

Forever the kings of shitposting

>threatened to take military action over the South China Sea dispute

Noice. Time to break out dem sanctions.

Australians are great gook killers. One day we will team up again to kill filthy little chinks.

I just love it when Aussies shitpost irl

look at that contempt in their eyes

Any statement from the australian thief king regarding this matter ?
Would be nice to know the oppinion of your leader on this.

>Chinese netizens hope he'll be killed by a local kangaroo

When even the Chinks meme the aussies

>be a drug cheat
>still lose
>bawl eyes out like a little girl afterwards
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

damn that white girl has some serious baggage under her eyes for being so young and the rest of her skin being flawless... weird

that made me laugh

>it is entirely possible.

> They're this butthurt

Holy shit, what did you banter faggots do this time?

Chinese bants are top kek

WE DINDU NUFFINZ

This is a prime opportunity to get billions of Chinese to make fun of abbos sleeping in roads and huffing gasoline fumes with us.

wait til the Chinese find out about the Emu War

We where just showing them how freedom is is all.

Horton's shitposting would be even better if he were on drugs

What the fuck, China? Bit of an overreaction to trash a nation and its history over the (fair) comments of a single, relatively unimportant citizen. And this, coming from a nation that is mostly poor and where 90+% of its citizens have been oppressed peasants for the entirety of its history. Fucking delusional.

It is well know since the USSR that COMMUNIST countries like China CHEAT in the Olympics.

>CHING CHONG BING BANG BONG

AUSTRALIA BTFO HOW WILL WE EVER RECOVER

I hope you realize that China could smack the shit out of Australia if they wanted to. China is literally a swarm of chinks, they don't even need to be armed. They could attack the west with sticks and stones and they'd probably still win with their yellow horde.

China's Han people, though the vast majority, never ruled themselves throughout history

genetically cucks

>We where
Hitting the brews on a Monday aye cuzzy. I dont blame you MONDAY BLOODY MONDAY

who cares man, asians are low empathy savages

*takes bong rip*
Atleast I am not on Pharmacuticals

No, It was past tense as in the past WHERE is appropriate as we are not doing it now which would be Are.

>So lets do it right now, Lets meme Chinese Freedom and Democracy into Existence.

ha, I watched this live, when he said that I thought he meant HIV

They wuz kangz

>CRIKEY

I just hope the aussies don't bend their back over like the leafs and let the Chinks buy all your property. Their biggest danger is not physical but economical violence. Hongcouver and Torontasia will soon be about 85% chinese

WE WHERE KANGZ

>fringes of civilization
lmfao aussie subhumans btfo by fucking CHINA

So does the Us. There's a reason why the Olympic center is in a mountain.

>a country at the fringes of civilization

wll imho once u did drugs you should never be able to compete again but its all about money so most of american negroes would be home and that cant be allowed since americans worship bbc.

Look how BTFO this chigger is hahahahahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=rgDEknEup1U

why the fuck would anyone ever buy property in australia?

> A country on the fringe of civilization

Coming from a nation that shits on the street right? What wonderful civilization.

You are just butthurt that we dominate the Olympics every time and that we do it fairly.

>Portugal, Rio 2016
>No medals won

PORTUGAL BTFO!!!!

See

yeah whats next they are gunna give him flippers and a jetski ?

>I just hope the aussies don't bend their back over like the leafs and let the Chinks buy all your property
It's already happening bruh

If China had their way the olympics would be one guy doing all the events and winning every gold medal.

Play them Opium Tea, by Nick Cave and then insincerely apologise.

>go to Australia
>get eaten by wildlife
>go to China
>get eaten by an escalator

Gonna have to go with Australia on this one. Animals are easy to avoid. Going to China is like casting yourself into a real life Final Destination movie.

too late

>no one should be surprised at uncivilized acts emanating from the country
Whats their excuse?
After returning from travels abroad I can safely say Chinese tourists are the most uncivilised peoples I have ever met, bar none.
I just hope they teach their Chinese athletes how to use the toilets in the athletes village.

Its just chink propaganda. If Chinese people actually believed that shit, they wouldn't be flooding our country and paying tens of thousands to get into our universities, or buying up all the real estate those greedy fuckers can.

Its purely political and I doubt many people in Australia hate the common Chinese person, or vice versa.

Can we put them in camps yet?

youtu.be/aU4ehgnTjVg

I am from China, and I have to agree.

So desperately butthurt.

RAINBOW SERPENT > RED DRAGON

BRING IT ON CUNTS

Soon, my friend. Soon.

Assuming you actually are Chinese- roughly what proportion of other Chinese do you know that would be loyal to China instead of America, if they went to war?

Just been wondering about this lately, after some chink was caught leaking classified information to China.

Coonawarra?

T. Xi

this. i honestly hope one of our papers slams them back for eating dogs, having road rules that resemble the way ants move and the callous way they ignore people who get run over as a result of their shitty road rules.
the only developed country less civilized than china is saudi arabia.

REMINDER

He can see a goon bag 2km away

>Norforce
Isn't that the noonga regiment?

It won't happen, instead Chang from the Herald Sun will write an article about how Australia should be sorry for hurting a cheater's feelings an Chinese investment in the housing market is a good thing.

Can't wait! We can start by killing the gooks Aus is infested with.

The Chinese talk about saving the Aboriginals
>the Aboriginals will be the first to attack them...

He freed them after our ancestors subjugated them.

>THEY ARE USING THE INTERNET AND SHITPOSTING WITH US.

we* holy shit my typing.

>Australia
>Leading

Wew

Pic related

Classic shitpost

Aussie Shitposting: Through the Ages

based.

I'm sorry, but as a european i have to say the title of destroying civilation as is is going to be held by AUSTRIA.
So close.

you have proof he cheats?
Australiens are cunts

>China has enough of australias shit and launches a beachhead assault
>They are baited through thousands of kilometres of australian outback filled with caanibal natives, savage dropbears and poisonous emus
>Everyone elses face when

see, the canadian's could learn a thing or two about real shitposting.

He should be crying, now the government will murder his entire village for embarrassing china in front of the world with a loser

I dunno about that, they surely have out shitposted us all with one swift move.

There was no need to say what he said, and I wanted to slap his mum when I saw her saying "I"M SO PROUD OF HIM, HE JUST FEELS HE NEEDS TO SAY SOMETHING" just because someone has something to say doesn't mean they should be fucking arse-patted for saying it. He made a baseless claim and is being an arrogant cunt about it.

That being said, China's acting like a bunch of cry-baby faggots over it.

I'd rather be Australian than a country that was cucked by opium and Japs for hundreds of years. Get fucked China

Australia BTFO

None whatsoever lol

Just unsportsmanlike conduct from your top athlete lel

Imagine how bad the shitty ones are

they are both being lil baby faggots.
>they should sort it out old school with a naked oil wrestling match.

Time to determine who's the boss of this pacific rim

>losing to a prison colony at the fringes of civilization

lol stupid chinese cunts.

The Chinks aren't wrong you know

Why do chinks have such thin skin? Don't they understand that their obsession with saving face actually makes them lose face?

I want a book with the collection of the best Australian bants throughout the ages. It should be mandatory literature for history classes.

This has already increased anti-Chinese sentiment in Australia. How can big Mack be so powerful?

Fucking magical post, 'Straya.