Got a bone to pick with this movie

Got a bone to pick with this movie.
1. Why didn't baby pay for the coffees at the beginning.
2. Why wasn't baby charged with the murder of buddy.
3. For a movie about a driver sure wasn't a lot of driving.
4. Kevin spacey says he never uses the same crew twice. Proceeds to use same crew on final job.

Splain that to me.

I wish she had done a hardcore when she was in piggy mode
sadly it is just lesb shit and I was so depressed for being kicked out of college at the time

Phucking fone poster

This. That thicc chubb makes me so hard.

If you went to class instead of masturbating to fat chicks, you wouldn't have been kicked out of college.

Impressive

rekt

I was kicked out for going into a manic phase while drunk and nearly killing my roommate. I really shouldn't have gone in the first place tbqh

I honestly don't get his sentence. He was accomplice in the murders of two people, he endangered hundreds of people with his driving, caused thousands of dollars property damage and did probably more of a dozen bank heists.

How the fuck is he just getting 25 years and getting out in 5 years?

Did they just charged him with the last heist? Could they not connect him to the dozen of other heists in the past couple of years?

I don't get how with everything he was an accomplice too, how he was let go that easy.

where can I find thicc lexi?

best lexi omg

>Mania
Just walk away from the Bipolar disorder nigga
>while drunk
lol just stop drinking faggot
>t. someone with Bipolar disorder and amphetamine addiction

I found it by searching "fat lexi belle"

thanks user :)

god bless you satan

how are you doing now?

1: Didnt he drop a big bill on the table or something? Or was that later on
2. Dunno. Self defense?
3. Yeah but the driving that was there was really cool. It was better about this than Drive was. And Drive was the title of that movie.
4 I think he means same 4-man crew. At the beginning he used Punisher as the fourth guy, at the end it was Foxx

rip punisher

lol at flea

Does he just get invited to show up in movies or is he legitimately cast?

She's not thicc shes just fat. Fucking idiot

god I love being manic and I love amphetamines

I love a girl with a belly.