fuck composers who do this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UTKSUlMbp9A
youtube.com/watch?v=lzHo5DaXejk
youtube.com/watch?v=JBkMVelmb08&t=211s
youtube.com/watch?v=NwJEb3vJvWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>song sounds completely different in the movie than on the soundtrack

Did he ever answer to the coca-cola business?

Take your meds OP.

>movie soundtrack is just songs "inpsired" by the film

>music from and inspired by the motion picture

the kids of today should defend themselves against the 90s

>movie soundtrack includes dialogue from the movie

The sound mixer often has to strip it down to fit with sound effects and dialogue.

The only time I liked this was the Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas soundtrack. It's got just enough of the narration included that you can listen to it by itself and remember/visualize most of the movie, while keeping it between tracks so the music isn't ruined.

The Dragonheart soundtrack does this. The second track on the album is the second to last song that plays in the movie. It gets the first and last songs right, having them at the beginning and at the end of the soundtrack, but for some reason this one is the second track. I believe others aren't in their correct order but I haven't examined it closely enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=UTKSUlMbp9A

I like it even more when soundtrack releases skip or skimp on the tracks. Half of the great tracks on Twin Peaks' CD releases aren't present, for example.

Blade Runner's soundtrack release does this pretty tastefully, keeping it short and sweet.

>Blade runner soundtrack
>Dialogue on main theme
>Not including the best track in the movie
youtube.com/watch?v=lzHo5DaXejk
>Not including taffey lewis nightclub theme

I adore the soundtrack, but jesus christ the official release is shit.

For my money Memories of Green is the best track on the album, and one of my favorite scenes in the movie. I really enjoyed Sean Young's performance there.

youtube.com/watch?v=JBkMVelmb08&t=211s

I suppose it is hard to choose the best one.
Her performance, though seemingly simple, is great.

It's amazing how emotional the scene is, even with Ford coma dragging through his lines at her. I've never felt so bad for a character in a movie. It's almost heartbreaking to watch her reaction. I don't know how she pulled it off but I'm glad she could.

youtube.com/watch?v=NwJEb3vJvWY

>tfw no replicant gf

Dude, I know the feeling. Living in that comfy apartment with her would be living the dream.

I always hate seeing all those dumbass youtube comments about how romantic blade runner is, ya know.

>Walking down (insert city) street at night in the rain
>I can feel it already, (insert pseudo-philosophy)

But seriously though, I would kill to live in such a place. A simple world where nobody cares who you are or what you do. Human virtue is a thing of the past. You can simply leave yourself to contemplate the world and your place within it. Also wholesome relationship with replicant waifu sounds nice too.

>A simple world where nobody cares who you are or what you do. Human virtue is a thing of the past. You can simply leave yourself to contemplate the world and your place within it.
We already have this

i doubt the composers are in charge of that

You fags think that's trigger-tier bad,

>music used in film doesn't even appear on the official soundtrack
>montage where great music was used has people talking and other noises so you can't rip it from there either

OP is Bat Guano

>track names spoil the entire plot

>best music from the movie not included on soundtrack album
>one third of the album is made up of boring music that didn't even get used in the film